Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
KoolBlue

Payment Mode For Cov

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Both is fine.

IMO, Cashier's order better if you paying part to seller.

To HDB, chq will be fine.

Note that for 2nd Appt if there is still outstanding cash amount, it has to be cashiers order or cash. Cheque not allowed.

Note that for 2nd Appt if there is still outstanding cash amount, it has to be cashiers order or cash. Cheque not allowed.

True, my 2nd appt coming liao, my lawyer send letter saying must pay by cashier's order or cash. I think the stupid HDB scare that our check bounce leh.

Edited by lauahkua

True, my 2nd appt coming liao, my lawyer send letter saying must pay by cashier's order or cash. I think the stupid HDB scare that our check bounce leh.

My lawyer asked for a cheque payable to them 10 days before the 2nd appmt.

How is a cashier's order made? By the way, I know I could be a mountain tortise ... I hate cheques coz my signature varies, thus I don't carry a cheque book. For the OTP, i juz transfer $ to my agent. She issued the cheque for me.

How is a cashier's order made? By the way, I know I could be a mountain tortise ... I hate cheques coz my signature varies, thus I don't carry a cheque book. For the OTP, i juz transfer $ to my agent. She issued the cheque for me.
Go to bank, give them your CASH, or deduct it from your saving account from the particular Bank, tell them you want to issue a cashier order of $XX to ABC (Please get the name correct). Fees should be $5 -$10 for them to process the thing.

Then they give you a piece of paper which looks like a cheque, with the person name and amount clearly stated there.

"Got bank don't ask, ask forum people?

Better let the pro handle your questions.

Lots of silly replies here"

No offence intended Rune

Edited by TYM

"Got bank don't ask, ask forum people?

Better let the pro handle your questions.

Lots of silly replies here"

No offence intended Rune

Will make the trip when the time comes... at the moment am gathering the know how from the forums here.

Thanks papbestdad for the advises ... at least I know where to start now. Thank you

Will make the trip when the time comes... at the moment am gathering the know how from the forums here.

Thanks papbestdad for the advises ... at least I know where to start now. Thank you

I paid COV using cheque.

Cant help but notice your COV is quite high.