Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

High ceiling can do false ceiling without the "cramped" feeling. :)

actually de quote looks reasonable. most of the items cheaper than wat my IC quoted me. possibly becos u r doing homo floor for whole house including bedrooms, which bring up de cost. moreover u r also doing alot of things like changing window, grills, doors, doorframes, plastering, painting, hacking. all dese are all cost which people cannot c. like mine 46k for 4room, people oso say ex. more imptly is u happy :dancingqueen:

but basically i find the quote pretty reasonable =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Not true...

I heard fr ppl who know these ah long, sometime, the 'head' changes or the 'smaller head' run away fr the 'big head', or join another gang, else 'sold' those unclaim debts to other ah long..... etc.... and what happen?

Other ah long's brothers will be trying their luck in trying to collect back those bad debts... and will only know this address.....

That is why we always see reports in papers of ppl trouble by ah long... even though they are not the one owe $$$.

Oh is it? Thanks for sharing. :yamseng:

actually de quote looks reasonable. most of the items cheaper than wat my IC quoted me. possibly becos u r doing homo floor for whole house including bedrooms, which bring up de cost. moreover u r also doing alot of things like changing window, grills, doors, doorframes, plastering, painting, hacking. all dese are all cost which people cannot c. like mine 46k for 4room, people oso say ex. more imptly is u happy :dancingqueen:

but basically i find the quote pretty reasonable =)

U r right.. So far this quotation is the most reasonable one.. We will be meeting him to discuss how he can help me cut cost... :bow::bow::bow:

U r right.. So far this quotation is the most reasonable one.. We will be meeting him to discuss how he can help me cut cost... :bow::bow::bow:

maybe can try removing some of the unnecessary stuffs

Think the clearing of debris and haulage (combined) is on the high side, hacking part too. Perhaps can check out the rest of the forum here and do a comparison. You may also want to save cost on the kitchen cabinet as it is abt 32ft (yours I think is 100/ft). Maybe cut it to about 20ft if you dont need so much of storage space? Can save quite a bit then, free up more space too. You'll also save on the surface top.

We have been waiting for the AHG for a month time but no news yet. SO FRUSTRATING! :bangwall:

called HDB to check the status of our AHG but they patronize us...what the.

i wonder when r they sending us the status of our AHG.

:curse:

so far we have met all of the ID of our choice, real tiring!!!

esp sitting and repeating what we want to each ID, i respect those who have 10 IDs on their list.

RESPECT!!!

some ID talk way tooo much, i know i'm bad but i really can't stand until...i keep checking on my hp, get ready my handbag and give a nonchalant look.

muhaha.

final quotation is really about 34K.

now we'll have to go up to our new flat with ID to see any defects, hopefully not then we'll be able to save a lot!

apparently, hubby wanted to box up toilet pipe but after serious thinking, it's really redundant so he finally gave up on that boxing up but he insist on having stainless steel top which our ID says none of his customer requested that so he doesn't know how to put up one. -_-

then how?! if find an ID, ID also dunno...what i do?!

our dream kitchen is STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN. sleek, OK!

but way too ex...talk is cheap! :drunk:

anyway, we've pretty much decided on our kitchen appliances.

ta dah!!!

microwave

oven

:P

welcome to Chong Pang! hope things will work out fine for u :)

had been staying in Chong Pang for more than 10yrs now liao... but will be moving over to Khatib soon... abit sad sad to leave this plc.. haha

Hi, u mean after 5 or 10yrs later if i sell my flat, i still nd to return the money to HDB ? If the AHG is $15k, i just pay back the $15k? I only noe if nxt time we buy new flat from HDB only can buy 4 room.. Pls advise.. :yamseng:

Yes & No

Yes, upon selling this 'granted' flat, IF u r getting a new flat from HDB, you need to pay levy of fixed amt (for 3rm) (4rm-40K, 5rm-50K). NOT the amt of grant u took. so very bo hua if u take so little yet got to kanna so high levy :unsure:

U can get 4rm, 5rm or EA for ur next new flat purchase IF u r taking HDB loan. Must be an upgrade from ur existing unit. If taking bank loan, any type of flat u like lah :sport-smiley-003:

If aft selling this existing flat, u r getting another resales, no levy is required. But it will be applied when ur next purchase of NEW flat.

Some ppl actually sold off their flat and stay wif parents or rent flat for a while before getting a new HDB unit. This is worse!! They will need to fork out the levy in CASH before getting the new flat. 40k/50k CASH!!! FAINTZZ

:furious:

Edited by rdnest

welcome to Chong Pang! hope things will work out fine for u :)

had been staying in Chong Pang for more than 10yrs now liao... but will be moving over to Khatib soon... abit sad sad to leave this plc.. haha

yeah, chong pang is nice. very convenient but pretty far from MRT station and stupid to take bus because just 2-3 bus stops away. ;)

but no more worries for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

we just have to take lift down and walk not more than 50 steps can buy food already!

MUHAHAHA... :dancingqueen:

Hi bro! You staying at Blk 108 rite? Hehehe i'm staying in the same blk with you. We are neighbours.... i on the 4th floor sharing the very same lift you use everyday. Lol

Regarding the reno for our 3rm flat.. its all roughly around 35-40k. I did mine at 40K flat as i bought my flat at 87k, thats why can fork out abit more for the reno. You may check out my signature. Maybe you can catch some ideas from my reno blog or you can also pay me a visit and take a look around if you want. :)

Edited by weishun

Hi bro! You staying at Blk 108 rite? Hehehe i'm staying in the same blk with you. We are neighbours.... i on the 4th floor sharing the very same lift you use everyday. Lol

Hi neighbour, i staying at blk 107, just beside u.. hahaha.. ur hse very nice !! :good:

Hi neighbour, i staying at blk 107, just beside u.. hahaha.. ur hse very nice !! :good:

107 ah? Hehe cos from the chong pang view from above your flat looks very much from 108. :)