Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckable

Our 3rm Flat @ Chong Pang

do you intend to keep both rooms? Or do you wish to open one up?

The other will be study room.. actually wanted to hack the wall to combine into 1 big MBR but scare nxt time sell no value..

Haiz.. just called up HDB to ask abt my AHG.. Oready more den a mth and they tell me still processing haven approve.. :dunno: Y they take our money so fast but they give money so slow ?? hahaha...

My dream kitchen

steelkitchentk4.jpg

Hope my kitchen can do like this.. white cabinet with stainless steel top and backing..

whitekitchenzb3.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The other will be study room.. actually wanted to hack the wall to combine into 1 big MBR but scare nxt time sell no value..

Haiz.. just called up HDB to ask abt my AHG.. Oready more den a mth and they tell me still processing haven approve.. :dunno: Y they take our money so fast but they give money so slow ?? hahaha...

My dream kitchen

steelkitchentk4.jpg

Hope my kitchen can do like this.. white cabinet with stainless steel top and backing..

whitekitchenzb3.jpg

commercial kitchen!! nice!

My dream kitchen

steelkitchentk4.jpg

whitekitchenzb3.jpg

35G is quite a lot for a 3rm flat. I overhauled mine also, did my own design somemore and kept it under 25. But I guess you have finer finishings.

The white kitchen can be done. The dream one is a toughie as space is limited. An island in a 3rm has been done before but the space was so packed, it lacked breathing space.

Good luck

:jawdrop: kitchen w island.... my dream too.... :dribble:

It sure is nice I know. If I wasnt planning to have kids or I was single, I would tear down all the walls, open up the space and create a studio apartment. haha

It sure is nice I know. If I wasnt planning to have kids or I was single, I would tear down all the walls, open up the space and create a studio apartment. haha

tell me abt it :( wif 2 monsters at hand... me got my MBR oredi very good liao...

:dancingqueen:

Just back from Marina Square John Little sale, we bought 2 sets of Akemi bed sheet, 2 pillows & 1 quilt all at $267 coz they're having 30% off + 30% rebate...wooohooo.

after that we went to king koil shop for a walk and eventually bought a 3 seater white half leather sofa after comparing it with the black half leather sofa behind it... :thumbs up:

dsc00521bx5.jpg

GOOD NEWS!! :dancingqueen:

After waiting for so long, 2day we got the letter from HDB.. Our AHG approved!!! :P:P:P

We got a $20k grant.. :dancingqueen: Very soon we can get our keys and start reno.. :thumbs up:

After waiting for so long, 2day we got the letter from HDB.. Our AHG approved!!! :P:P:P

We got a $20k grant.. :dancingqueen: Very soon we can get our keys and start reno.. :thumbs up:

congrats than. :notti:

WAH congrats.

Your white sofa very nice. how much ah?

mmm NIce looks very comfy too. but I daren't take on white sofa. you all couple couple can have a white sofa ba... cos it's easier to take care when there are only two of you. :)

mmm NIce looks very comfy too. but I daren't take on white sofa. you all couple couple can have a white sofa ba... cos it's easier to take care when there are only two of you. :)

Hope my dog dun anyhow pee on the sofa.. 8|

Below is the final quotation.. Total reno cost $34,750

Demolition Works

1) To hack off existing floor tiles for living,store room and 2 bedrooms

2) To hack off hollow block wall door and frame for storeroom

3) To hack off hollow block wall at master bathroom

4) To hack off existing wall finish @ 2 Toilets

5) To hack off existing floor tiles @ 2 Toilets

6) To hack off door frame and door for 2 Bedrooms

7) Chipping for top half of wall at kitchen wall

8) Haulage/Loading and unloading of material

9) Clearing of debris under renovation

Masonry Works

1) To supply and lay 600mm x 600mm polished homogeneous tiles with skirting for living/dining,store room and 2 bedrooms only. (Tiles price up to $3.10psf)(Area -680sqft)

2) To supply and install new 3ft x 7ft solid naytoh doors frame for 2 bedrooms

3) To supply and overlay 12" x 12" unpolished homogeneous tiles for kitchen flooring

4) To do water proofing for kitchen floor

5) To cement screed top half of kitchen wall

6) To plaster smooth on to cement screed and existing wall tiles at kitchen wall

7) To construct cabinet base with side tiles

7) To construct fridge and washing machine base with tiles

8) To supply and lay ceramic/homogeneous wall tiles for 2 toilets

9) To supply and lay 12" x 12" unpolished homogeneous tiles for 2 toilet flooring

10) To do water proofing for 2 toilets floor

11) To supply and install new stainless steel rubbish chute

12) To make good hack off wall at storeroom

13) To supply and contruct L-shape wall at using 63mm hollow block at master bathroom

14) To top up partial flooring at dining and master bathroom using epf

(Tiles price up to $2.60psf for kitchen and 2 toilets wall and floor tiles)

Aluminium/Timber/Glass Works

1) To supply and install 1nos of white powdered coated aluminium bi doors for common bathroom

2) To supply and install 3ft x 7ft wrought iron gate for main entrance

3) To supply labour and material to reinstall existing doors for 2 bedrooms c/w new stainless steel lever handlers

4) To supply and install 1 set of design 3ft x 7ft veneer main door c/w lock set for main entrance

5) To supply and install aluminium bronze/sliver frame windows grilles for whole house except 2 bathrooms (Area -104sqft)

6) To supply and install 10mm thick top hung tampered clear glass (1 fixed c/w 2 sliding doors) c/w metal support at kitchen entrance

7) To supply and install L-shape 10mm thick tampered clear glass shower screen c/w swing door at master bathroom

8) To supply and install 1nos of frosted 10mm thick tampered glass swing door c/w lock and stainless steel H-Handler for master bathroom entrance

9)To supply and install new bronze adjustable louver windows for 2 bathrooms

Plumbing Works

1) Whole house change to stainless steel pipes

2) To supply labour only to install 2 nos toilet bowls

3) To supply labour only to install 2 nos wash basins

4) To supply labour only to install kitchen sinkl including connection of inlet and outlet pipe

5) To supply labour only to install 1 nos storage heater

6) To supply and install washing machine tap

7) To supply labour to install 2 spray jet for 2 bathrooms

8) To supply labour to install 2 set of bathroom acc 2 bathrooms

9) To run 2 nos of hot pipe for 2 shower area

Cornices/Painting Works

1) To supply and install L-Shape false ceiling c/w cove lighting at foyer,living room and master bedroom

2) To supply and install false ceiling for dining room (Price include box up piping **** room)

3) Painting for whole house using ICI/Nippon paint including all frames and piping

4) Plastering for whole house and ceiling except those while tiles

Capentry Works

Kitchen

1) To design and fabricate top & bottom kitchen cabinet , finish in laminate with solid plywood , include handles, drawers, cutlery tray and 2 nos Glass Doors (L-28ft) Price include 1nos of tall unit and box up piping.

2) To supply and install a stainless steel dish rack

3) To supply and install stainless steel sheet for kitchen cabinet work top (L8ft X 2ft)

4) To supply and install stainless steel backing in between kitchen cabinet(L-8ft X H-2.5ft)

5) To design and fabricate full ht divider finish in laminate and frosted glass in between washing machine and kitchen cabinet(L-700mm X Full Ht)

Bedroom

1) To design and fabricate full ht built in wardrobe finish in laminate c/w sliding doors for master room(L-10ft X Full Ht)

Living Room

1) To design and fabricate full ht shoe cabinet finish in laminate **** room beside TV console(L-4ft X Full Ht)

2) To design and fabricate low suspended TV console finish in laminate **** room beside shoe cabinet(L-6ft)

Electrical Works

1) 7 nos of new 13A X 2 new double $50/pt

2) 5 nos of new 13A X 1 single plug $40/pt

3) 3 nos of new SCV pt $90/pt

4) 2 nos of new heater pt $90/pt

5) 1 nos of new 15a X 1 air con pt $90/pt

6) 1 nos of new tel pt $45/pt

7) 2 nos of new earth pt $70/pt(For water pipe and earth pipe)

8) New MCB main db box $300/set

9) 22 nos of new lighting pt (Prices include switches) $30/pt

10) 22 nos of installation of light $10/pt

11) 1 nos of connection heater wire $30/pt

12) 1 nos of new hood pt

Miscellaneous

1) To lay protection cardboard for living and 2 bedrooms

2) Acid washing and general cleaning for whole house

Edited by luckable

:jawdrop: alot to b done... take this same list ask from at least 2 more contractors

MUST compare prices, at least serve as guideline then u can bargain & squeeze more with this 1st contractor :)

must 'cat' abit else they tot u big carrot :deal:

:jawdrop: alot to b done... take this same list ask from at least 2 more contractors

MUST compare prices, at least serve as guideline then u can bargain & squeeze more with this 1st contractor :)

must 'cat' abit else they tot u big carrot :deal:

heehee.. yes.. After comparing with 5 other ID company, i'm quite happy with this quotation. Last week the ID also went to my place to check the condition of my flat, the kitchen floor tiles we dun nd to hack just overlay.. can save some money.. :sport-smiley-018: