Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

After reading about the Mesin case I'm a bit worried. I've placed a deposit with Species and have yet to finalise the delivery date as my new place is not done up yet. Since Species is also a new company, I'm a bit worried as to whether my sofa will be delivered eventually.

Anyone in this forum who has purchased furnitures from them? Can you share your experience?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey miki,

dun scare me wor..i bought quite a few pieces of furniture from them recently. Scheduled to receive my furniture from them in about 3 weeks time. ..

You?

Hey miki,

dun scare me wor..i bought quite a few pieces of furniture from them recently. Scheduled to receive my furniture from them in about 3 weeks time. ..

You?

Not very good experience with them.

Bought 3 things from them.

Sofa. - Delivery on time but I think they cut some clothing material. Like the cushion bottom face, it is replaced by black cloth. I cant remember if the showroom is black cloth at bottom face or same clothing material throughout whole cushion. Will go down to check at ask for clarification.

Small round table. - The table is shaky, need to stable it with some paper pack.

TV console - Worst. Delay for a week without prior notification AT ALL, until i call them to confirm. This cause me to on hold my TV and sound system delivery urgently.

Overall, not recommended to shop with them.

Hey miki,

You?

Sorry for the late response. Haven't logged into this forum for a long while.

I only ordered one item from them but I haven't fix the delivery date cos my renovation not completed yet. Just worried that my $700 deposit will be gone.

I went to their booth at the expo exhibition recently....

must saw that the quality that was displayed at the exhibition was good...price oso expensive...

they claimed that they are doing wholesale business & only opened up 2 - 3 mths ago....

Has anyone bought recently from them? Thinking of getting their furniture as i quite like what they displayed at the fair at expo 2 weeks ago....

Anyone ask for after sales service from species yet?

I just received my sofa today. When I came home I noticed that the cloth underneath the sofa is not properly done, as in there are un sew sections. also, when I went to the showroom, the sales person told me that the hand rest is adjustable, but when I tried the set that was delivered to me, the hand rest got stucked and cannot be put down. I am so mad! Tried to call them at about 8.30pm, but no one picked up the phone.

I am now very worried about their after sales service. I need them to fix my sofa soon or else my party this weekend is a goner.

Someone please give me feedback k.

Anyone ask for after sales service from species yet?

I just received my sofa today. When I came home I noticed that the cloth underneath the sofa is not properly done, as in there are un sew sections. also, when I went to the showroom, the sales person told me that the hand rest is adjustable, but when I tried the set that was delivered to me, the hand rest got stucked and cannot be put down. I am so mad! Tried to call them at about 8.30pm, but no one picked up the phone.

I am now very worried about their after sales service. I need them to fix my sofa soon or else my party this weekend is a goner.

Someone please give me feedback k.

Hi....Species is at the Perfect Living exhibition @ Expo....u might wanna drop by if can't get them....

exhibition is till 23 Nov.... FYI.

Here are my suggestions - your combination sound as tho they will blend together ok but I feel that you may need some contrasting color in small doses or trimmings to take away the sameness or blandness of your intended decoration - you could even add touches of color on your walls in the form of pictures or curtains or a fabric hanging to give a little warmth to the whole effect or even some cushions or lampshades I have included one website with a color wheel to help you.dining chair

Edited by Kaycee Mercy

Hi....Species is at the Perfect Living exhibition @ Expo....u might wanna drop by if can't get them....

exhibition is till 23 Nov.... FYI.

I actually went to expo and so that "species" furnishing and the sales person before are the same as the ones who served me in Furniture Club... I bought my dining set , sofa and 2 beds from them... as per my experience, they and their products are not trustworthy.. after sales is really, really, really bad! for matress, don't buy JG Nino brand! i have been following up complain to them for almost 2 months now and still no concrete replies...

i found similar ones about cheaper at neighbouring shops

Edited by zhiz

the furniture they sell, i found similar ones about 100-200% cheaper at neighbouring shops

100-200% cheaper? how is that so? u mean u got it free or the neighbourhood shops pay you to get their furniture?