Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

100-200% cheaper? how is that so? u mean u got it free or the neighbourhood shops pay you to get their furniture?

haha oops....

its 50-75% cheaper :)

eg $700 coffee table = $200 outside.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha oops....

its 50-75% cheaper :)

eg $700 coffee table = $200 outside.

In Singapore, the law does not say that a company cannot sell something at a higher price than another.

It is up to the shopper to do their research and find the best price.

Having said that, I believe that once you actually place an order or buy something stop looking because you can always find a better price. The only benefit of comparing prices after committing to an order is heartache.

I actually went to expo and so that "species" furnishing and the sales person before are the same as the ones who served me in Furniture Club... I bought my dining set , sofa and 2 beds from them... as per my experience, they and their products are not trustworthy.. after sales is really, really, really bad! for matress, don't buy JG Nino brand! i have been following up complain to them for almost 2 months now and still no concrete replies...

i ordered my dining set, sofa and coffee table from them but all nt delivered yet... making me worried of their products and service now... babyziyi, why do you say they are nt trustworthy? were there something wrong with their products? who is the saleperson who served you?

I actually went to expo and so that "species" furnishing and the sales person before are the same as the ones who served me in Furniture Club... I bought my dining set , sofa and 2 beds from them... as per my experience, they and their products are not trustworthy.. after sales is really, really, really bad! for matress, don't buy JG Nino brand! i have been following up complain to them for almost 2 months now and still no concrete replies...

If I am not wrong Species is linked to Furniture Club or FC... They used to operate out of expo's. I understand they buy their stuff from several sources in China. Problem with retailers like them is they usually have hard time consolidating a 40 foot contatiner. They cannot ship out until the container is full. So their lead time is very unpredictable. If there are defects, you also need to wait a very long time before they can fix it - since it is not wise of them to ship back the defective pc to China!

They have very nice stuff on display, only question is - will the quality be as good?

If you want to buy furniture, check out those that are members of SFIC (Singapore Furniture Industries Council). Some Examples, HTL, Koda, Scanteak, Eurosa, Sitra Holdings, Cellini, Lorenzo etc.. they are much safer bet!

Bar stools can fit into most rooms of the home. They can be used at the countertop, in the rec-room, by the pool or on the patio. Bar stools come in different sizes, so make sure to find the one that is most suitable for your needs.

i got my sofa (customised size) from them recently... it was delivered 1 day late but they did call me to inform me a week before...

overall, the sofa came in good condition... nothing much to complain abt...

price wise?? i think it's value for money...

i got my sofa (customised size) from them recently... it was delivered 1 day late but they did call me to inform me a week before...

overall, the sofa came in good condition... nothing much to complain abt...

price wise?? i think it's value for money...

Since Species is the asme company as FC, so should be pricey lor... may I know how much $$$ did u pay for ur sofa? L-shaped? Leather or telfon fabric or normal farbic? How much $ discount did u manage to get?

Since Species is the asme company as FC, so should be pricey lor... may I know how much $$$ did u pay for ur sofa? L-shaped? Leather or telfon fabric or normal farbic? How much $ discount did u manage to get?

i ordered my sofa 3weeks b4 CNY. delivered to me on 11th Feb. they did call me 1week b4 to inform me tat it'll be 1 day late.

it's a 2.1m 3seater with 1 ottoman (120 x 60cm).

i got it in fabric (not from korea one).

paid 2280.

Edited by xray

i'm not sure if i had overpaid for my sofa...

not tat i'm rich but i always believe willing seller, willing buyer...

my wife n i went ard a few shops... eg. OM, lifestorey (or lifestory)...

price range abt there... i chose Species cos the sales manager gave us a good svc... we were happy wif it so we decided to get it from her...

so far, all my guests said the sofa feels good...

I am surprised to hear that Species and Furniture Club are the same company because I went to both before and their staff badmouth each other. Furthermore the price range of Species' products is certainly lower than that of Furniture Club.

If I am not wrong Species is linked to Furniture Club or FC... They used to operate out of expo's. I understand they buy their stuff from several sources in China. Problem with retailers like them is they usually have hard time consolidating a 40 foot contatiner. They cannot ship out until the container is full. So their lead time is very unpredictable. If there are defects, you also need to wait a very long time before they can fix it - since it is not wise of them to ship back the defective pc to China!

They have very nice stuff on display, only question is - will the quality be as good?

If you want to buy furniture, check out those that are members of SFIC (Singapore Furniture Industries Council). Some Examples, HTL, Koda, Scanteak, Eurosa, Sitra Holdings, Cellini, Lorenzo etc.. they are much safer bet!

Their stuff from china? the Sales personnel keep telling me their Sofa were nothing like others who get their sofa from china.

Got a demo showing the interior of a cutted sofa on pocketed spring, and instead of juz wooden base they have it a spring leaflet like base.

haiz everyone badmouthing one another till we dun even know who is telling the truth... (maybe all are liars)

Have order a L-shaped full leather sofa from them (delivery on early Apr)... will see how it goes and update here.

Their stuff from china? the Sales personnel keep telling me their Sofa were nothing like others who get their sofa from china.

Got a demo showing the interior of a cutted sofa on pocketed spring, and instead of juz wooden base they have it a spring leaflet like base.

haiz everyone badmouthing one another till we dun even know who is telling the truth... (maybe all are liars)

Have order a L-shaped full leather sofa from them (delivery on early Apr)... will see how it goes and update here.

from china. one sofa i saw even have the brand tag. their swarvoski sofa. their pricing more than double for the same sofa compared to amk or hommage. china sofa

to add.. their stuffs are too overpriced and quality is not there.

1 lady sale can tell me with v firm tone that the so call v even white top dining table is natural marble! kidding who? its white gloss top!!!

wah this company really dun have very good reputation ...... actually I really tot of buying a sofa set from them as I must say they do have pretty nice sofas just that the salesman I was dealing with was kinda beng type n I dun really trust what he said. But hey.... never know the whole story. Anyone care to share? How about Lorenzo?

wah this company really dun have very good reputation ...... actually I really tot of buying a sofa set from them as I must say they do have pretty nice sofas just that the salesman I was dealing with was kinda beng type n I dun really trust what he said. But hey.... never know the whole story. Anyone care to share? How about Lorenzo?

i got my sofa from them late dec or early jan this yr (can't recall)... but it was delivered as promised (before CNY)... quality wise... no complains... so far v happy wif the sofa... many frens sat and gave compliments...