Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

i got my sofa from them late dec or early jan this yr (can't recall)... but it was delivered as promised (before CNY)... quality wise... no complains... so far v happy wif the sofa... many frens sat and gave compliments...

at least some good comments..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
at least some good comments..

i think the complains are actually not about the quality but the pricing (and claims)

surely their stuff are from china (at least those i checked out)

i think the complains are actually not about the quality but the pricing (and claims)

surely their stuff are from china (at least those i checked out)

my sofa is 2.1m (3 seater) plus a ottoman... i paid like ard 2.2k...

cheap or not cheap? i don't know... i went to OM and some other places... prices abt there too...

my sofa is 2.1m (3 seater) plus a ottoman... i paid like ard 2.2k...

cheap or not cheap? i don't know... i went to OM and some other places... prices abt there too...

I got a sofa from them too... around the price too...

Got a dining table which is defective, now awaiting for replacement. The delivery service is really bad, can push date on the actual date itself.. apparently it is outsourced from another company. A big fat "Zero" for the table in terms of quality.. though the design is quite study and nice...

The dining chairs are from Species themselves and they came in on time...

they tried to sell me a sofa at 3.8k when i could find the exact sofa at only 1.8k. even the brand label is intact so i knew which brand it was.

just bought sofa and coffee table from them. delivery date not confirmed, hopefully nothing goes wrong.. ;)

hope its not the dark glass shiny surface coffee table...

y?

i found similar one costing lower outside lah

Edited by zhiz

Wah.. U guys are scaring me man. I just signed up a package costing around 5k with them at the recent expo. Quite like their designs and most of all, they can double up as ID and hep us to match the colour and accessories.

Wah.. U guys are scaring me man. I just signed up a package costing around 5k with them at the recent expo. Quite like their designs and most of all, they can double up as ID and hep us to match the colour and accessories.

Good luck to you.......

Edited by zhiz

Erm..One year ago , I was posted to overseas for my job.Therefore i decided to rented out my HDB 4 Rm flat and my condo.During that time , i have purchase two packages for my living and dinning area.One package is from Species which is for my condo and the other from another shop at IMM for my HDB.I remember the packages from Species costs me abt 5K plus.They send their ID to help me take measurement , deco and design my condo when i sign up the packages.It really save me the headaches to hunt around for a designer and i myself is also not very good with colour.My tenant is a pair of European couple for the condo.I would say Species sofa is of excellent in term of quality and design.Why ???? My European tenant comment that the sofa is mordern in design and comforty in sitting.And so far the shape of the sofa is as good as new.As for my HDB set of sofa.It have recently sink in and break.I need a replacement urgently and have purchase another set of sofa from Species again.They were very kind to t loan me a set of tempoary sofa free of charge while i awaiting this set of new leather sofa.Overall , i would give a good thumb up for their sofa design , quality and reasonable pricing.

I was so afraid that my heavy weight European tenant would spolit the sofa but their sofa did a gd job.

Sofa design , quality , comfort 9/10

Service standard 8/10

The only thing is their delievery date , delay my dinning table a few weeks but i still quite pleased with their follow up 6/10 room for improvement.

Pricing 7.5/10 gd thing they always included ID service in the packages which save my time to do measurement and save my headache for design.

Overall rating i would give them 8.8/10.

Erm..One year ago , I was posted to overseas for my job.Therefore i decided to rented out my HDB 4 Rm flat and my condo.During that time , i have purchase two packages for my living and dinning area.One package is from Species which is for my condo and the other from another shop at IMM for my HDB.I remember the packages from Species costs me abt 5K plus.They send their ID to help me take measurement , deco and design my condo when i sign up the packages.It really save me the headaches to hunt around for a designer and i myself is also not very good with colour.My tenant is a pair of European couple for the condo.I would say Species sofa is of excellent in term of quality and design.Why ???? My European tenant comment that the sofa is mordern in design and comforty in sitting.And so far the shape of the sofa is as good as new.As for my HDB set of sofa.It have recently sink in and break.I need a replacement urgently and have purchase another set of sofa from Species again.They were very kind to t loan me a set of tempoary sofa free of charge while i awaiting this set of new leather sofa.Overall , i would give a good thumb up for their sofa design , quality and reasonable pricing.

I was so afraid that my heavy weight European tenant would spolit the sofa but their sofa did a gd job.

Sofa design , quality , comfort 9/10

Service standard 8/10

The only thing is their delievery date , delay my dinning table a few weeks but i still quite pleased with their follow up 6/10 room for improvement.

Pricing 7.5/10 gd thing they always included ID service in the packages which save my time to do measurement and save my headache for design.

Overall rating i would give them 8.8/10.

Hi VeiVei, have you visited Furniture Club? Whats your opnion? Species and FC seem rather similar

Their stuff from china? the Sales personnel keep telling me their Sofa were nothing like others who get their sofa from china.

Got a demo showing the interior of a cutted sofa on pocketed spring, and instead of juz wooden base they have it a spring leaflet like base.

haiz everyone badmouthing one another till we dun even know who is telling the truth... (maybe all are liars)

Have order a L-shaped full leather sofa from them (delivery on early Apr)... will see how it goes and update here.

Almost forgot to update here.

Sofa was not delivered as planned. Have to rearrange another date for it... finally got it 2 week later. (Apparently the delivery man is from Lorenzo... hmm... )

Got no complain over the quality, the same as I tried in the Showroom.

Durable anot? only time can tell.

btw i did not pay a premium for this sofa set, price comparable to other store. juz that I like their design better.

other than the delivery, I think thier service is generally good.

Almost forgot to update here.

Sofa was not delivered as planned. Have to rearrange another date for it... finally got it 2 week later. (Apparently the delivery man is from Lorenzo... hmm... )

Got no complain over the quality, the same as I tried in the Showroom.

Durable anot? only time can tell.

btw i did not pay a premium for this sofa set, price comparable to other store. juz that I like their design better.

other than the delivery, I think thier service is generally good.

Hi Smurfy,

U juz bought a sofa from species? they have a package with includes doubling up as ID to go to ur hse to do some color matching of the furniture n wall painting. after seeing all the comments here, i'm a bit worried..not too sure to take up their package anot. realised not many ppl took up their this package too... by the way,we also like one of the sofa there...