Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingar

Ideas To Keep Kids Occupied During Banquet

Hi guys!

i have like @ least 10 kids under 5yrs old that will be @ my dinner.. and i dun want them running around. any ideas how to keep them occupied?

was thinking like perhaps an activity pack for them?

or perhaps cordon off a corner with tables n chairs, then they can sit there n draw and interact and what not. but, i think the ballroom not big enough to do that, unless in the reception area..

or just get a tv and play Barney can already..

any cheap & bright ideas? :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

huh? kids will stay with their parents lah. If allow them to group together.. sure go siao! Barney only appeals to very young kids.. unless ulso plan to have Wii + xbox 360 consoles

At most will see kids in small groups.. walking ard plucking flowers. Thiir parents will know what to do.. or .. dun tell me all 10+ kids are yours?

i feel no need to worry.. my banquet have more than 1 football team of children.. they nv run around.. instead they were happily playing among themselves at one corner.. Please dont restrict them.. they actually liven up the wedding..

my wedding, they were all playing among themselves at the empty area beside the stage.. of course that is because their parents are seated there.. they picked up most of the rose petals and standby for my 2nd march.. i told my hubby.. "wow, what are they doing".. and they threw the petals at us.. seriously i feel their actions really makes me happy.. because most of the adults wont be bothered abt throwing the petals again during 2nd march-in..

:yamseng:

w-e-l-l

an activity corner would be nice BUT you need someone to manage it..

cnot just leave the kids to do themselves rite?

or just let them run around lah..u can get them involved with bubbles and petals and such

yea, i guess, but tt's only @ the start..

its towards the middle - end that they get restless and start running ard, and there's nothing to do! lol