Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chixchix

Shaggy Rugs

hii all those of you who have or are intending to buy a shaggy rug... how much do you think is reasonable to pay for one ... I am at a lost, I need to get one fast.

Red Apple IMM it was selling at $ 699 ,,,at IFC .. they were selling at $1299 for super shaggy ..thats 2m by 3m..... at Lorenzo in IFC ,they were being sold at $499... i liked the one that was going at $ 1299 ,..wch I managed to bargain till $ 900 but still I walked out of the shop cos I dont know whether it was worth to pay $ 900 for a super shaggy rug.

Please help..i hope to get some replies here ! :bangwall:

Hi, you can check out Torray Furnishing at The Furniture Mall, The Plaza. They have a wide selection of shaggy carpets from Belgium. Prices range from $180 onwards. The one which we like costs $380 (size 220cm x 160 cm), Euro Shaggy, 2 tones (off white + Beige) quite nice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, you can check out Torray Furnishing at The Furniture Mall, The Plaza. They have a wide selection of shaggy carpets from Belgium. Prices range from $180 onwards. The one which we like costs $380 (size 220cm x 160 cm), Euro Shaggy, 2 tones (off white + Beige) quite nice.

The rug sold there quite coarse (the rug's hair), dont feel good. Went there with family last weekend, husband had the same thought too. we didnt buy. Worse till, we went to some shops in furniture mall selling china rugs, they shed........they are slightly cheaper but just imagine one day the rug goes "botak" and with the milk problem from China now...who knows what they add to their rugs.....I have children at home....scared!!!!! Maybe we will go back to the shop my friend bought from in IFC to take a look again.

We bought a super shaggy from one of the stall at the exhibition held at Singapore Expo last weekend.

The stall is a carpet shop based at Meridian Hotel. The guy quoted us $480 and we close the deal with him at $400 (on the condition that we will self carry).

The size is 200mm x 140mm. It is supposed to be dust-free (meaning would not produce dust), anti-statics and blah blah blah... Behind the rug is a sticker which certified that it is produced in Belgium and the quality is assured.

Overall we are very satisfied with it cos it brings more warmth to our living room.

Edited by LittleDevil