Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sporty

Our Cozy Lil Place

My sofa set was from Ritz Rymen...bought from them abt 5 years ago and didnt bear to throw the set away as the springs of the sofa were still going strong...so i ordered the sofa cover from them again this time :) Ritz Rymen's at the Furniture Mall at Beach Road...

hihi.. i also got my fabric sofa from Ritz Rymen...abt 6mths ago.. grey colour body with purple colour cushion..

may i know how much you paid for the replacement sofa cover? Does it including cushion?

thanks...

Hihi :)

Yes...replacement sofa cover is for the whole set including cushions...it costs abt $1048 including GST and they take abt 2 weeks to make for you...heard from the guy tha there are many return customers who came back to remake the covers after years...

Veli nice and cosy looking MBR!! :thumbs up:

Edited by sporty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi :)

Yes...replacement sofa cover is for the whole set including cushions...it costs abt $1048 including GST and they take abt 2 weeks to make for you...heard from the guy tha there are many return customers who came back to remake the covers after years...

wow..gosh..fabric is more Ex than the sofa frame..

but my wifey fell in :wub: with the sofa @ first sight depsite gng to numerous stores...

but i must agree the fabric is :good: nice and good quality..

we put a throw over it to protect the fabric... :sport-smiley-004:

ya man...we used to put a throw on our previous covers as they were cream in color...now darker color, no need to put throw as it "conceals" well...hehhe :P

Edited by sporty

hey. i love the couch in ur boy's room. where isit from and how much was it? thanx in advance

Ohh...tha couch was moved from our old place...bought it 5 years ago from Melandas @ about $300+... :)

Edited by sporty

Ohh...tha couch was moved from our old place...bought it 5 years ago from Melandas @ about $300+... :)

wow. where is melandas? 300+ is a very good deal. but compared to pricing back than, i'm not so sure :dunno:

wow. where is melandas? 300+ is a very good deal. but compared to pricing back than, i'm not so sure :dunno:

5 years ago, Melandas were at a few place...at Woodlands Civic Centre where they used to have the furniture mall...at Paragon also...now ah...i dunno whether they have a shop in town...i only know they have showroom in Woodlands... Yes 300+ was pretty good deal :) we bought it as we liked the design and dunno where we wanted to put...in the end, the couch went to our empty room in our old house...kekke :P

http://www.melandas.com.sg/corporateInfo.htm

wah the melandas seem quite ex quite high class one le.. can get for $300 wor?or miss out one zero.... :P

Its really 300+ la...never miss out one zero...hehe...its juz those lounge couch...so juz enough for one person to nua there...2 person also can la...slim enough then can lor... :P

Presenting our furnished house :)

13645141_b411cb2c1224776771_m.jpg

Hi!

I like your bay window area in your study. Looks like just the right place for a reading corner. Just curious: where did you get the triangular Thai mat from? And how much was it? I was thinking of getting one for myself.

love your living area.....

simple, but stylish.... i like.... =)

clap clap...

i like simple stuffs...no fuss and timeless :)

Hi!

I like your bay window area in your study. Looks like just the right place for a reading corner. Just curious: where did you get the triangular Thai mat from? And how much was it? I was thinking of getting one for myself.

The Thai mat's from Bangkok...lugged it back from Bangkok abt 3 years ago...think it was about 50 bucks...it was then banished in my previous storeroom...now finally get to use it!! :)

5 years ago, Melandas were at a few place...at Woodlands Civic Centre where they used to have the furniture mall...at Paragon also...now ah...i dunno whether they have a shop in town...i only know they have showroom in Woodlands... Yes 300+ was pretty good deal :) we bought it as we liked the design and dunno where we wanted to put...in the end, the couch went to our empty room in our old house...kekke :P

http://www.melandas.com.sg/corporateInfo.htm

Its really 300+ la...never miss out one zero...hehe...its juz those lounge couch...so juz enough for one person to nua there...2 person also can la...slim enough then can lor... :P

Wah say! $300 look so high class one then this is really a GOOD DEAL!!!!

Hi Sporty,

Very nice and cosy place you have got there! :good:

I have got a grey sofa as well :) Btw, didnt get to see the basin and toilet you got leh?

May I know how much u spent ?

:yamseng:

Hi Sporty,

Very nice and cosy place you have got there! :good:

I have got a grey sofa as well :) Btw, didnt get to see the basin and toilet you got leh?

May I know how much u spent ?

:yamseng:

Hi,

I didnt change the basin and toilet as they were in good condition...you can see some pics on the first page...i spent abt 8k plus in renovating excluding furnishing and curtains :)