Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubble-ling

Bubble-ling Reno Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ok lah since not in a hurry then the workers can slowly transform ur hse ...shld be able to celebrate with ur hb at the new hse....

Hehehe.. yeah yeah *crossing fingers*

keke. ya. my laminate work oso took 1day den done liao. dat guy say 1hr job nia -_-"

Wah.. so fast one ah? Cool leh.

Hehehe.. yeah yeah *crossing fingers*

Wah.. so fast one ah? Cool leh.

pics pics pics pls!! since i cant see mine, i wanna see urs!!

hey bubble,

cannot see most of the pix leh.

how come huh? i can see leh :dunno::dunno:

tonite i wana go up and snap snap snap pics of the carpentary....yeah! windows grilles will be up next tues...phew! i can "smell" my moving date soon....

ya i cant wait ...

has been smsind danny telling him i cant wait to MOVE IN hahahaha

keke. so good. got pics soon. n can make in soon too!!

funny, my grills are up quite some time liao =)

keke. so good. got pics soon. n can make in soon too!!

funny, my grills are up quite some time liao =)

My windows all up quite some time back but grilles Danny say install later better...and he get the workers to come up next week...hahaha he does all the coordinating for me ...very gd i can shake leg and save my annual leave ....quite gd cos he make sure proper work is done before he pays (ya i will always pass him my cheque before any delivery kekeke)

My windows all up quite some time back but grilles Danny say install later better...and he get the workers to come up next week...hahaha he does all the coordinating for me ...very gd i can shake leg and save my annual leave ....quite gd cos he make sure proper work is done before he pays (ya i will always pass him my cheque before any delivery kekeke)

That's what an ID is for ma!! :) Good for you! Found the right person for your job!

ANDDD I think pink stripes is UBER NICE! :)

i love ur pink room! U have the color code for the paint?

I was begging and begging FH for ONE of the wall in the WIW room to be pink. He say ok lor, the one behind the door, which is ALMOST 100% blocked by the wardrobe liao :bangwall:

After much persuasion, finally i managed to nego for a pink WIW room and a hello kitty corner.

looks like lollipop hor ..but he told me not lollipop leh.. :dunno:

ya lor ...i tink my quota for smses this month cfm exceed hahahaha...

and if he receive my call that means something horrible will happen kekekeke

Wow... finally see yr lollipop room...nice!!! Hope put up more pics of that room when U finally move in. :)

That's what an ID is for ma!! :) Good for you! Found the right person for your job!

ANDDD I think pink stripes is UBER NICE! :)

Ya im very glad that he still very good at this moment...*Phew*

so far not much major hiccups and i hope he can continue his gd working attitude

pinkie stripes is nice but i dun dare request hahahahaha

i love ur pink room! U have the color code for the paint?

I was begging and begging FH for ONE of the wall in the WIW room to be pink. He say ok lor, the one behind the door, which is ALMOST 100% blocked by the wardrobe liao :bangwall:

After much persuasion, finally i managed to nego for a pink WIW room and a hello kitty corner.

ahhhh hello kitty corner...!! so envy u!! at least u still manage to get a pink wall or secretly get ur painter to paint the whole wall pink hahahah give ur hb a surpise! wahahahaha

pink room im using Lollipop color frm ICI wash and wear range..color code: WW24702L

Wow... finally see yr lollipop room...nice!!! Hope put up more pics of that room when U finally move in. :)

this lollipop room wont hv much things ..except wardrobe and bed...then no more space already!

Yesterday after work rushed over to my house to see the latest additions! the carpentary....

Carpentary schedule to deliver to my hse on tues but was advised by ID to go up on wed to see MORE things hahaha he knows i will be disappointed if i go up on tues ...

ok better not be so lo soh and input my pictures here...

pics might be a bit blur cos it was taken in the late eveing...

the mess in the living room...hahaha the workers are enjoying man! they bring their own radio somemore! cool!

carpentary014.jpg

kitchen...lamination not done yet.....

carpentary015.jpg

carpentary018.jpg

Lets move on to the living room...only the storeroom feature door has been done and pending for mirror inserts..

carpentary007.jpg