Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle08

Scratches & Hole On Tiles Before Handover By Id

Hi all,

need some small advice for my renovation. My flat will be handover this weekend and recently i found there are some scratches on the kitchen and living room tiles. who is liable for this.

If not so obvious maybe can close one eye...but think the living room quite obvious and could it be hannpened during the carpentery work as there isn't any cover on the tiles during the installation

pls advice..thanks :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Small matter - ID can replace. Remember to ask for extra tiles to keep in case more get damaged in future.

but kinda troublesome....mean after handover the workers will need to come back again to hack that few pieces of tiles

but kinda troublesome....mean after handover the workers will need to come back again to hack that few pieces of tiles

Hi Dazzle,

Yes, that's what will be done. Don't worry, we'll got the same ID and his tilers are very good and responsible. In fact for mine they came back more than once to re-do or repair damages that were found after air-con/ carpentryworks.

But for those that you think you can live with, you can opt to leave it be.

Edited by carelinwen

Hi Dazzle,

Yes, that's what will be done. Don't worry, we'll got the same ID and his tilers are very good and responsible. In fact for mine they came back more than once to re-do or repair damages that were found after air-con/ carpentryworks.

But for those that you think you can live with, you can opt to leave it be.

oh thank carelinwen. Yes agreed the tilers are quite good but the electrician is only average.

Will point out during the handover.

I think better change the tiles before shifting in, if not very dusty.

actually the damaged hole is on one piece of tile in kitchen. Believe must be due to carpentry work coz it right in front of kitchen cabinet