Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NiVleK

Why Do You Believe In Feng Shui?

I am at lost.

Why do people believe in Feng Shui?

I am not discriminating against people who do, but are there reasons that compel you to do so?

Are there really benefits in arranging your house in a certain way, buying/painting colors that should be YOUR color, putting things in places that should increase your wealth/luck/love, blocking things, hacking walls, etc.

Are there any scientific backing to this? Please enlighten me. :D

Do you believe in Feng Shui? If yes, why?

If no, why not?!?!

For starters, I am not a believer of Feng Shui. I do recall once when I was much younger, I will just simply walk away or not pay attention when people starts to talk or discuss about things that do not make sense to me (Religion, customs, Fengshui, etc etc).

Now, I want to start to appreciate another part of life. The non scientific part. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I used to be like you. I used to think that people who believe in religion, FS, etc are insecure people who need to to seek solace in the supernatural to feel better.

Now I realised that its all spiritual soup for the souls. Sometimes when everything is scientific and logical, life becomes abit too predictable, boring and even empty. When you have a belief and put your soul into it, you will feel more enriched, just like you love your job so much that you do not find it a chore to go to work everyday.

Thus whether such belief is 'true or not' becomes unimportant; there is no right or wrong. If you believe, then its right, if you don't believe, then its wrong. Simple as that. The important part is your strong, ever-trusting belief in something and rise your spirits in doing everything else. That, I felt, makes my life more fulfilling.

Edited by zirhk3355

me before looking for a house is never learn about fs,

and when decide to buy a house start from my parents/inlaw to ask must look for the house facing this direction that direction and blah blah...after that i found a fs book print from DK, and the direction is diffrent from what my parents said,

after that i ask another fsm...and the direction si NOT the same again :bangwall:

3 master, and 3 master gv me not the same direction.

and its a veryyyy veryyyy long journey for me to find my dream home.....

how i choose my house direction is i follow which fsm i trust more :notti:

after i found my house, i never ask fsm to audit my house, can say im a bit afraid if after audit fsm will ask me to hack this hack that and say my house not good and need to sell and buy another house then die liao , no money no budget :bangwall::bangwall:

so what im think is everything is destiny already and all hv their way already, what make u comfort just do it.

so i just do the basic things for my house fs

i'm a believer of everything and anything

if there is nothing to prove the contrary, i'll believe

i won't say i'm a firm believer of FS

but a lot of things happened to make me slowly incorporate it into my life

before getting my own place, i have absolutely no knowledge of FS

but after learning about FS, i realised that there are things we do without even realising that it's 'good' for us in FS speak

since young, i've always thought i will grow up and get a dog

however, in the end i become a cat lover

i've always loved colours like purple and red

in the end i realised these things symbolises the missing elements of my life

same goes for my sister, the things she likes symbolises the missing elements of her life

how coincidental is that? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

also, most of the FS things are pretty common sense

e.g. not sleeping with your head to the window/door

we lose almost 75% of our body heat through our head

when we sleep our body core temp also drops

add to that sleeping at an opening, no wonder it's easy to catch a cold :notti: