Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

I have gotten an initial quote from them. It is Sam Toh that is attending to me. So far, I feel that they are more a contractor than an ID as they don't have very brilliant ideas. My initial quote for my place, which is a 142Sqm is bat $43k, which I felt was on a high side, considering that I do not need to do any flooring for the entire house, except for the kitchen and bathrooms. But Sam seems like a rather responsible and sincere guy, hence I am getting him to requote a 2nd time, based on my drawings.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After leaving my request for a free quote in RenoTalk, i received more than 10 phone calls from various IDs. It was quite overwhelming initially when unknown numbers start calling up and introducing their company. I had only a budget of $15k for a re-sale 4RM Flat. Being a newly wed couple, we do not have a big budget after having to pay off the resale flat COV and the wedding expenses can be quite a big plate to finish. We also knew that finding the right ID is so impt as we have heard alot of horror stories from our friends. Out of 10 calls, there was only 1 ID, Jimmy Tan from 3D Innovations that gave us the assurance that with our budget, he can do alot for us, depending on the various elements of reno. We were quite encouraged to hear that and agreed to meet him up.

He is a Chinese speaking ID who has impressed us from the very start. As we do not drive, he took the initiative to pick us up from Paya Lebar MRT to the showroom in UBI & vice-versa. He also drove us to the various suppliers to get our home needs. During the past 4 consultations, he was very professional, honest and responsible, gave u a lot of creative & sensible suggestions. He can clearly identify the functions of various spaces and gave us a good visualization through the 3D drawings. Most important thing is-This was done with the best interest on cost-savings for us. Although we exceeded our budget of $15k, we spent a total of $19700. This includes 2 wall features and a false ceiling...and of course the basics like hacking of 2 toilets, changing of kitchen cabinet n built in wardrobe etc...We still find it quite reasonable as he customized to our needs, not just adhering to a standard package.

In short, i would say that he is a follow up and follow through ID. He does not recommend unneccesary items to you but instead, assist u to save wherever possible. I would definitely recommend my friends should they required renovation services.

FYI to those keen, Jimmy Tan can be reached at 8571xxxx / jimmy0339@hotmail.com
[/quo

Have engaged Jimmy Tan Service. renovation starts in May. So far he's very responsive and accommodating. Hope everything will goes well.

Just engage jimmy from 3d innovation that was intro by a few forumer here.(thanks for the recommendation). Have met alot of ID and contractor. I still believe important the person who deal with u and not which conpany he's from. My renovation will begin in May. So far he's very attentive and accomodating. Will write up when reno begins.

Edited by yhliang

Just engage jimmy from 3d innovation that was intro by a few forumer here.(thanks for the recommendation). Have met alot of ID and contractor. I still believe important the person who deal with u and not which conpany he's from. My renovation will begin in May. So far he's very attentive and accomodating. Will write up when reno begins.

Hi, can pm me jimmy contact, thanks.

Hi,

So far the response from my ID at 3D is very good. He even meet me to my convenience at 1030pm. Bring me to the flat he is currently doing without 2nd thoughts. I havent start my reno yet, so i cant post any reviews now.

Regards

Liang

Edited by yhliang

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: !!

care to share the ID name??

but wait.. i thought money/cheque is usually write to company name not to ID itself?

The ID requested for cash and issue receipt with company logo

Update on the progress on my renovation with 3D innovation. As usual, he meet me right on time at the tiles shop. Tiles selection really kills lots of of brain juice. I spend nearly 3 hrs selecting the tiles for my toilets n kitchen. Shag!!!!

I must thank Jimmy for his patience and not calculative. Some of the tiles exceeds the price range in my package, but he says ok, he can absorb the small difference. I'm still amazed by his attitude and professionalism. He told me anytime when I'm free, can just go to the flat he is doing now, to get a feel of the tiles "in whole" feels.(Some of the tiles that I've selected is the same as the flat he is doing now)

Til now, Jimmy of 3D innovation really impresses me.

Will write a blog when Reno starts

Regards

Liang

Edited by yhliang

U mean me?

Mine will start in 3 weeks time. Now waiting for the 3D plan.

Will update the renovation progress then.

You can also start seeing the other flats he is doing now to get idea and a feel of their workmanship.He is more than willing to bring you to the flat he is currently renovating.

Regards

Liang

Edited by yhliang

To add on Yhliang's post,

Jimmy is in the mist of preparing our 3D drawing... Keke

Looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

U mean me?

Mine will start in 3 weeks time. Now waiting for the 3D plan.

Will update the renovation progress then.

You can also start seeing the other flats he is doing now to get idea and a feel of their workmanship.He is more than willing to bring you to the flat he is currently renovating.

Regards

Liang

Thank you..Bro..Wish your reno goes smoothly as plan...

huh...have u do police report ?? last time i had get quoto from them but didn't engaged them, because felt like a lot hidden cost..

Hi, can share what is hidden cost? Is it something you want but not stated in the contract or some work you foresee will add on later? Not being sarcastic. Thanks