Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

After leaving my request for a free quote in RenoTalk, i received more than 10 phone calls from various IDs. It was quite overwhelming initially when unknown numbers start calling up and introducing their company. I had only a budget of $15k for a re-sale 4RM Flat. Being a newly wed couple, we do not have a big budget after having to pay off the resale flat COV and the wedding expenses can be quite a big plate to finish. We also knew that finding the right ID is so impt as we have heard alot of horror stories from our friends. Out of 10 calls, there was only 1 ID, Jimmy Tan from 3D Innovations that gave us the assurance that with our budget, he can do alot for us, depending on the various elements of reno. We were quite encouraged to hear that and agreed to meet him up.

He is a Chinese speaking ID who has impressed us from the very start. As we do not drive, he took the initiative to pick us up from Paya Lebar MRT to the showroom in UBI & vice-versa. He also drove us to the various suppliers to get our home needs. During the past 4 consultations, he was very professional, honest and responsible, gave u a lot of creative & sensible suggestions. He can clearly identify the functions of various spaces and gave us a good visualization through the 3D drawings. Most important thing is-This was done with the best interest on cost-savings for us. Although we exceeded our budget of $15k, we spent a total of $19700. This includes 2 wall features and a false ceiling...and of course the basics like hacking of 2 toilets, changing of kitchen cabinet n built in wardrobe etc...We still find it quite reasonable as he customized to our needs, not just adhering to a standard package.

In short, i would say that he is a follow up and follow through ID. He does not recommend unneccesary items to you but instead, assist u to save wherever possible. I would definitely recommend my friends should they required renovation services.

FYI to those keen, Jimmy Tan can be reached at 8571 8531 / jimmy0339@hotmail.com

Lucky you.. I am not as lucky as you and I will not recommend.

I chose him because he had numerous good reviews without looking for second designer. to my disappointment.

If you got no expectations of your house, you can go for him because he speaks very well but doesnt deliver as good as his speech.

If you do not mind co-ordinating your own work , sign with him.

if you want him to do co-ordination for you, buy through him.

My budget was 40k and was exceeded by almost 5k.

Maybe he is just like any ID on the street which need commission, nothing wrong ..but he do not deserve good reviews.

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The name goes by, "3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd", "3D Innovative Design Pte Ltd", "3D Interior Design", "3D Group".... Confusing.... Some even in the forum had their contract changed to "3D Innovations Design 1 Pte Ltd"..... Hmmmm.... Just curious why so many names/aliases... I am not trying to imply anything here.. Just pointing out the various names / aliases the Company goes by... It might be just a small/minor issue to some, but a very "huge" diff when comes to legal matters.. (Just saying..)

No doubt that their designs are somewhat impressive, having a big mega showroom, quotations are neither too high nor low (depending on what you are renovating) but quality wise, do not expect too much (even if you are paying bit on the high side) as majority of you guys in the forum had stated that, lots of rectifying works need to be done after reno completed, some even need their granite top to be replaced (how great can it be!) in short workmanship/quality = less than mediacore. - Even when they claimed in their website, to have their "own workshop" (which their page is forever under "construction").

I myself is a client of the Company "3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd". Had I done my homework here in renotalk earlier, I do not think I will be posting this post of mine under this thread...

hi guys, i had engaged 3D innovations for my 3 room flat.

my house was old as been staying there for over 30yrs.

plan to reno kitchen and 2 bathrooms, living room and bedrooms on laminted.

the ID was countesy and patience for our time as we had no ideas on design my times.

however will keep you guys update as previous comments different ID had different handle.

if we never try will not know what happen next.. just hope everything is fine.

appreacited your guys advise too.and please share your picture with us if you had done at there co.

thanks

Any more comments about 3d?

Thinking of engaging them but quite worried after reading the recent comments

Me too worried after reading comment..... When we feel worried, skip them, IMO

they quoted our 3-rm 26.9K not inclusive of electrical works and variations in case we want to add stuff. going up to the actual site today with the ID

Can share what is the 26.9k inclusive? It's quite cheap seeing the figure.

Hi all,

We will like to check have anyone engaged Benny from 3D Innovations? Was recommended by a close friend of ours and seems like quite a nice and experience guy so far...

We are about to engage him so we'll like to find some feedback of him before we do that...

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you

Did anyone engage colourbox interior for renovation?

If so, please kindly advise me on the quality of service and pricing.

Your advice is much appreciated.

regards

Zephyr