Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After asking for a quote on Renotalk and renotalk, I received numerous calls, emails and smses from various IDs. I met up with -, Chew Interior, 3D Innovations and *****. My conclusion is

- - cheap kitchen cabinets if you don't need a lot of storage space

Chew Interior - most expensive among these 4 ID companies. Must pay more for the Chew brand

3D innovations - overall competitive pricing. Understanding ID

***** - design and colours are too loud for me

I gave the job to Grace Neo as she recommended items based on my budget and lifestyle. Due to TDSR, I couldn't borrow much. All I had was $15k for renovation, so I really appreciate her advising me to exchange the feature wall in my package to a Quartz worktop.

As an ordinary consumer, I appreciate practical solutions and Grace knew a quality worktop would suit me better than a feature wall. That's what I want.

Hi Kenny,

may I know how is the progress, ? I also have a budget of around 15k for my 4 room flat renovation.

Can you pm me your ID ? thanks.

Guest Carte Blanche

any engage sean ng from 3D innovations b4? can share you experience?

I hired Melissa Quah for her experience and professionalism. Looking back, I am glad I made that decision.

Renovation is complex and tricky, so hiring a competent and service oriented ID is important to me. When I first met Melissa, I reckoned she is the ID that I am looking for. She is systematic and worked step-by-step with me towards achieving my desired design. She even helped me to select lights and curtains to decorate my home and complement my theme when I could not decide from the array of choices.

I am happy.

I also engaged Jayden from 3D Innovations for the renovation for my new HDB flat. My wife and I wanted a Scandinavian concept for our house and Jayden was able to recommend some interesting ideas and layout for us. We quite like our new house after the renovation, and our family and friends mostly like it too. Although our renovation took quite some time (also considering clash with Chinese New Year), and the lighting and kitchen/bathroom accessories he recommended from OSK were relatively more expensive, Jayden is on balance a not bad ID. He is responsive to our sms, patient with our suggestions, and will drive us to purchase the lightings etc. Price-wise is still ok, we compared quotes from 3 IDs and 3D Innovations was the most competitive. Would recommend Jayden if anyone is considering.

Usually won't give any compliments or complaints unless necessary, but this time round wanted to strongly recommend Bryan Lim from 3D INNOVATIONS. Got my keys Dec 2014 after meeting 8 IDs finally chosen him .Few reasons

1) eloquent , very easy to talk with 9/10

2) logical space planning 7/10

3) budgeting- assist me on my free screeding from hdb , and save on unnecessary work 10/10

4) always able to get him on the phone 10/10

5) project handover period have a few delays but still acceptable 6/10

6) lastly touching up on defects after 2 mths and its done Within the week because heard a few firms don't respond to you after handing over 👍🏻 10/10

This is my first home and of course have higher expectations but Bryan really impress me 👏🏻 can Pm me for his number.

My new 5 room bto flat was renovated by Jayden Kong from 3D Innovations. The renovations started on 2 March 2015 and completed 20 April 2015.

I started finding IDs one year ago during March 2014, met 7 IDs and Jayden is one of them. Among all, Jayden is the most responsive ID and answer all my queries with patience. Unlike some IDs, heard that my flat won't be ready so soon, keep delaying the quotation. But they do not know they might have miss a potential client who wanted to plan early for financial status and settle the ID fast.

3D innovations quote was also the most competitive. Throughout the one year meeting up with Jayden (before collecting of keys), he has been patient and don't mind to meet me at my workplace for discussion. I must say I changed my design more than 5 times and he amend the design to what I want and also gave me valuable opinions.

I engaged fengshui master to check for the auspicious date and time to start reno, and Jayden helped to make it work. The renovation progress very smoothly. The most time taking is only the carpentry works.

I would definitely give Jayden from 3D a thumbs up!

After I collected my keys to The Arc last year, my husband and I decided to shift to our new condo before Chinese New Year.

We met with Living Gaia and were impressed with them. However, the female ID that we wanted to engage was fully booked and would only be able to start on our renovation after Chinese New Year. We were disappointed. Just at that time, another ID Desmond overheard it and started making contact with my husband, promising that he would be able to complete our renovation in time for us to move in before Chinese New Year. Although I did not like him, my husband told me to put my prejudices aside and gave him a deposit of $10K.

After collecting $10K, he gave my husband 3 3D drawings and told my husband to pay him another $5K. My husband refused, saying too little work was done to justify another $5K. Desmond sent me a SMS that I must pay the remaining $5K by 6pm that day or the contract that my husband signed would be void and the deposit of $10K that my husband paid would be forfeited. I was scared that our $10K would be forfeited so I wrote him a cheque of $5K and he came to collect it that day.

Fortunately or unfortunately, there was insufficient money in our joint account and my cheque bounced. Desmond called me and said my contract is void and the $10K is forfeited. I have reported this to CASE and am going to Small Claims to demand my money back from Desmond. I am now looking for another ID to renovate my condo and met Melissa. I am inclined to engage her but once bitten, twice shy, so I would like some feedback from home owners who have engaged her.

I'm a foreigner from India and first time getting my house in Singapore I have posted enquiry and various ID called me for 2 weeks , most of the ID give me quotations which was overpriced but only Bryan from 3D give me a very reasonable quotation , helped me on my loan for my renovation and gave me advice on wat I should do . Promised to handover my house in 6 weeks and get it earlier in 4th week . Was happy with his service , thought that I will get ripped off since I'm a foreigner but his honesty and sincerity really change my views . I am very lucky that I have met him , salute to this young man.