Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Most of the time on forum I will complain more than compliment.

Well....this time met an ID Bryan from 3D Innovation, I think I would like to pen down few words about him....

He is very patient and responsible guy...

I asked for few times amendment on the quotation he sent me, he won't be delay me. In fact, he called me to clarify which exact items want to remove/add in, in order not to mix up and delete wrongly.

Certain things that I need clarify with him, I will text him first instead calling him as I do not know whether is he free or not or engage with clients or not upon that time. If he reply me late he will apologies to me and answer all my query,if not, his reply is prompt!

I think the follow up job must be good as well if he is responsible.

I would recommend him if you are intend to engage 3D innovation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Most of the time on forum I will complain more than compliment.

Well....this time met an ID Bryan from 3D Innovation, I think I would like to pen down few words about him....

He is very patient and responsible guy...

I asked for few times amendment on the quotation he sent me, he won't be delay me. In fact, he called me to clarify which exact items want to remove/add in, in order not to mix up and delete wrongly.

Certain things that I need clarify with him, I will text him first instead calling him as I do not know whether is he free or not or engage with clients or not upon that time. If he reply me late he will apologies to me and answer all my query,if not, his reply is prompt!

I think the follow up job must be good as well if he is responsible.

I would recommend him if you are intend to engage 3D innovation.

Yes i agree.. I sourced for quotation and he attended to me as well. Very patient and very sincere. Considering to sign with him.. :)

Hi Imss,

Yes,Bryan is very sincere....important is u feel comfortable with him....he is friendly too...easy to communicate and I thk he is best person for u to consider!:)

How about Eric from 3D Innovations? Anyone?

from what i know theres 2 eric in the company. i did messed it up at first. the one i contacted is known as eric cheong.. the whole renovation comes out well and he did a good job and advicing me through the process and played around with his designs and ideas. he also gave a competitive price compared all my other quotes. but service rendered and efficiency is a thumbs up. his contact is 90904642. double confirm ur id again..

I am currently using jimmy tan from 3D Innovations.i dont know him. I was reading FB where there were quite a number of ppl gave good comments abt him. We then decided to give it a try. Thankfully he turned out to positive. During the first meeting till the reno going on, he gives practical advises. He also helped us buy most 95% of our lighting from JB where we saved quite a substantial amt of $. He is friendly, approachable & patient. Thumbs up for Jimmy Tan of 3D Innovations.

I also engaged Jayden from 3D Innovations for the renovation for my new HDB flat. My wife and I wanted a Scandinavian concept for our house and Jayden was able to recommend some interesting ideas and layout for us. We quite like our new house after the renovation, and our family and friends mostly like it too. Although our renovation took quite some time (also considering clash with Chinese New Year), and the lighting and kitchen/bathroom accessories he recommended from OSK were relatively more expensive, Jayden is on balance a not bad ID. He is responsive to our sms, patient with our suggestions, and will drive us to purchase the lightings etc. Price-wise is still ok, we compared quotes from 3 IDs and 3D Innovations was the most competitive. Would recommend Jayden if anyone is considering.

Hi, mind to share jayden contact?

hi,

i am using gene chia from 3d. Will recommend him.

So far hë's attentive enough and knows what i want.
Even at 2.30am i mgs him and surprising he reply. we talk on my house reno for another 30 mins too. All my things that i want, he went to source for me and brought me around to curtains, lightings shop, sanitary.
Heard jayden, bryan, jimmy all not bad too. Been to their office and all of them are quite friendly too.
I think all their staff are all well trained therefore no regrets. Thumbs up to the people of 3D.
Everything is good. cheers.

alantang

I approached Jimmy after reading the reviews on Renotalk. He has impressed me right from the start. He is a Chinese-speaking person mainly. I like his attitude and professionalism! Jimmy is someone who REALLY knows his work very well and he is an experienced ID.

At our first meeting, he just used his ruler to measure on the floor plan and he can immediately tell us how much feet/measurement the designs will be in real life. He helped us to visualise the sizes and dimensions even more accurately by taking reference on the tiles on the floor where we were having our discussion.

Jimmy gave a lot of suggestions to suit our needs. We also told him upfront that we do not have a very big budget ($15-18K) as i am a stay-at-home-mum and a lot of the income goes to our kids. He assured us that he can still do up a nice design for us. That is a VERY big contrast as compared to other IDs who told us things like "I have a lot of designs and themes but with your budget, I can only do it very minimal". Jimmy assured us that this amount is enough to do our house nicely, no problem. Despite our tight budget, Jimmy told us that he can do a walk-in wardrobe in our master bedroom! Right on the spot, he can calculate the tentative cost of our ID & renovations, ie the quotation cost within our budget.

He is also a very humorous person and made the meeting very pleasant, he even volunterred to source for lights and fans from Malaysia to cut cost for us. I am very impressed with him and his attitute. We ended our meeting at past 10pm. Knowng that this is the peak period for IDs who needed to rush work before the lunar 7th month, I do not expect an quotation to be up that fast. He told us that the quotation would be ready in 4 days' time The next morning at 10am, he actually told me that the quotation is done.

We will be meeting him again and will update our experiences with Jimmy.

PS: I don't receive any commissions nor benefits- just a very happy customer of Jimmy :)

Edited by psyched

I approached Jimmy after reading the reviews on Renotalk. He has impressed me right from the start. He is a Chinese-speaking person mainly. I like his attitude and professionalism! Jimmy is someone who REALLY knows his work very well and he is an experienced ID.

At our first meeting, he just used his ruler to measure on the floor plan and he can immediately tell us how much feet/measurement the designs will be in real life. He helped us to visualise the sizes and dimensions even more accurately by taking reference on the tiles on the floor where we were having our discussion.

Jimmy gave a lot of suggestions to suit our needs. We also told him upfront that we do not have a very big budget ($15-18K) as i am a stay-at-home-mum and a lot of the income goes to our kids. He assured us that he can still do up a nice design for us. That is a VERY big contrast as compared to other IDs who told us things like "I have a lot of designs and themes but with your budget, I can only do it very minimal". Jimmy assured us that this amount is enough to do our house nicely, no problem. Despite our tight budget, Jimmy told us that he can do a walk-in wardrobe in our master bedroom! Right on the spot, he can calculate the tentative cost of our ID & renovations, ie the quotation cost within our budget.

He is also a very humorous person and made the meeting very pleasant, he even volunterred to source for lights and fans from Malaysia to cut cost for us. I am very impressed with him and his attitute. We ended our meeting at past 10pm. Knowng that this is the peak period for IDs who needed to rush work before the lunar 7th month, I do not expect an quotation to be up that fast. He told us that the quotation would be ready in 4 days' time The next morning at 10am, he actually told me that the quotation is done.

We will be meeting him again and will update our experiences with Jimmy.

PS: I don't receive any commissions nor benefits- just a very happy customer of Jimmy :)

Hi! Mind to share his contact? TIA.

Hi! Mind to share his contact? TIA.

Hi beeyee,

Jimmy's HP number is: 8571xxxx; he is more comfortable conversing in Mandarin :)

I've already gotten the quotation in my email inbox within 48 hours after meeting him.

from what i know theres 2 eric in the company. i did messed it up at first. the one i contacted is known as eric cheong.. the whole renovation comes out well and he did a good job and advicing me through the process and played around with his designs and ideas. he also gave a competitive price compared all my other quotes. but service rendered and efficiency is a thumbs up. his contact is 90904642. double confirm ur id again..

Ahh yes.. So far so gd.. Decided to engage him n its all well. I like the efficient response n his professionalism.. Yet to start my reno tho..