Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@ aceking

This will be my last reply to you because I'm seriously doubting whether are u really 3 years old .

because firstly you said it's a first time I post and I'm an ID but the moment u start scrolling up infront of your screen and u will see others posting with more than 1 post complimenting him , and I only renovated 1 house and decide to compliment ,how many time you want me to post and does it matter what I post because the fact is when people met up with him and they will access him and will not base on my compliment or your defamation to sign with him or not sign with him.

Secondly , I already stated that please PM me for pics or even arrange viewing with him seems like I'm typing English but you don't even understand what I'm speaking about. And why should I prove anything to you because you will always find a fault because the fault is with yourself

Thirdly, I really need to salute you yes no doubt you are very right any1 can post himself as client /owner but 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Any competitor can post him or herself as a victim and start defaming any id firm or any id.

The joke about this whole matter is no negative remarks has been posted on him until you as a third party who didn't even deal with him or the company but start this big hoo Ha.

Lastly I can judge better than you do because at least I have met him and deal with him personally, which me and my wife is very satisfied . The lucky part is that maybe defaming others behind a key board and a set of keyboard is your hobby 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Whatever the issue, just keep it to yourselves. we are here to know more about 3D innovations. no point flaming each other.

i hope this thread can continue as normal. so yes, back to 3D, i do understand that they have a lot of bad reviews and recently even took out the review section from their FB page.

but nonetheless, would like to know more about those who have done their reno with them? how is the workmanship? quality? as the price seems too low to be true. need to know more about their style of work as well. especially for Gene.

thanks.

Guest Vicki Goh

Yup so far their price is the lowest...also notice that they took out the reviews from FB..i also got quotation from Gene as well..but cant find much info from here yet so hope someone can really share their experience.

I approached Jimmy after reading the reviews on Renotalk. He has impressed me right from the start. He is a Chinese-speaking person mainly. I like his attitude and professionalism! Jimmy is someone who REALLY knows his work very well and he is an experienced ID.

At our first meeting, he just used his ruler to measure on the floor plan and he can immediately tell us how much feet/measurement the designs will be in real life. He helped us to visualise the sizes and dimensions even more accurately by taking reference on the tiles on the floor where we were having our discussion.

Jimmy gave a lot of suggestions to suit our needs. We also told him upfront that we do not have a very big budget ($15-18K) as i am a stay-at-home-mum and a lot of the income goes to our kids. He assured us that he can still do up a nice design for us. That is a VERY big contrast as compared to other IDs who told us things like "I have a lot of designs and themes but with your budget, I can only do it very minimal". Jimmy assured us that this amount is enough to do our house nicely, no problem. Despite our tight budget, Jimmy told us that he can do a walk-in wardrobe in our master bedroom! Right on the spot, he can calculate the tentative cost of our ID & renovations, ie the quotation cost within our budget.

He is also a very humorous person and made the meeting very pleasant, he even volunterred to source for lights and fans from Malaysia to cut cost for us. I am very impressed with him and his attitute. We ended our meeting at past 10pm. Knowng that this is the peak period for IDs who needed to rush work before the lunar 7th month, I do not expect an quotation to be up that fast. He told us that the quotation would be ready in 4 days' time The next morning at 10am, he actually told me that the quotation is done.

We will be meeting him again and will update our experiences with Jimmy.

PS: I don't receive any commissions nor benefits- just a very happy customer of Jimmy :)

Updates on Jimmy..we are thankful for his help towards us so far. Jimmy knew that we have a very tight budget and had offered to help us source for all our lights and fans from JB given the currency exchange rate now. He would take photos of the lights and fans to our whatsapp group and answered to all our enquiries from there. It really helped us so much because we do not have a car and buying lights and fans from JB itself would need a car because they don't deliver to Singapore.

I'll also like to highlight that the aircon supplier and kitchan sink supplier which Jimmy recommended for us are awesome!!! Sales person from gaincity kept telling us that we will need 2 aircon for our living room after seeing our floor plan (our hall is L-shaped) but the aircon supplier told me and was confident that one aircon unit is sufficient. Through Jimmy, we have saved thousands of dollars on aircon, lights and fans.

Also, in the event if Jimmy doesn't take your call/ respond to your messages as prompt as you expected..I can see why...whenever he is with us, his phone would keep vibrating with messages and phone calls coming in but he was very focused on serving us and will not take the calls and messages.

We are in the midst of renovation and will keep all of you updated on the progess..

- Very happy customer of Jimmy

Gene has sent me a quotation which is within my budget and I am currently requesting to view their work quality which Gene is currently trying to arrange.

Will update again.

Cheers :thumbs up:

Time for a little update.

Tied down an appointment with Gene to view workmanship. I was a little late but Gene wasn't there and told me last minute that he was held up at another site when I called him. :no:

Told me to wait 15 mins for him to rush down which I did and we proceeded to view their carpenters' work which was ok because the cabinets weren't finished yet.

Went thru the quotation and clarified some stuff with him. He told me he will get back to me on some design ideas which he did on 24/08/15 and he requested for more time to get back me. Just sent him an email today and will see if he replies.

Will update here again.

** nypaul & Vicki Goh we can keep in touch via pm to see if service from Gene matches up :good:

Edited by warthog

Hi also started using gene only. So far so good, responsive n get back to me fast too. Waiting for 3d drawings to be out. Quite sincere n genuine guy. Only thing is before 9am can't seem to get him only then I realize he is still sleeping. But in nite mgs him very late like 1am, he still can reply. Went to their office n saw the rest of ppl all are quite friendly n nice. Even offered me water even though I do not know them. My feeling of their company is still quite good.

Guest Wiseguy Ho

Anyone tried Jayson who is apparently from Bryan's team? Their price is not the cheapest but he seems ok as a project manager but not so much as a designer. He is one of my choices although he does seem to be always late in meeting and I am wondering is that how he is in delivery too.

I just engaged Jayden from 3D,My Reno was finished a week earlier than what was agreed. Now we are on our first week officially to our new house. I like his enthusiasm on what he's doing. All his recommendations had a good outcome, he's prompt on replying and attending to our request. I was so impressed on how my house was turned into a classy ambience. I received good compliments on how my place was done. Over all I was pleased, and I know for sure that I will take him for future renovation requirements, and will definitely recommend him to friends and relatives.

Engaged Jayden from 3D for my renovation of 5-rm BTO at Punggol Waterway Sunbeam. Initially we were just asking around for quotation and designs. But his enthusiasm convinced us to choose him and he will never fail to reply our messages or return our calls within the day even if he was busy. There were some hiccups along the way but I was glad he managed to remain calm and solve all of them. Even when we spotted a few minor defects after moving in, he still managed to get his workers to rectify them in good order. One example was a small hole in the woodwork in the build-in kitchen dish rack where he got the carpenter to come and patch it even when the carpenter already came back 2 times earlier before. I am happy with the look of my dream house and highly recommend him to others.

Edited by aldc82

Finally !!!!! Going to get my dream home after all the hassle from comparing to confirming to designing and now finally gonna get our final product in a weeks time. Spent 80k on my resale flat in Pasir ris and was satisfied up till date now just waiting for my work top and glass works to be done up , whole process is in good order and company is very systematic really satisfied with my ID Bryan .

Not only his design was to our preference , managing our budget especially when we wanna overdo it , got us lots of free gifts basically most of our kitchen and toilet fittings ( lightings as well ) , has his own personal coordinator which is very experienced. Basically it was a joy especially when conversing with him.

No.1 tips in renovation

Chemistry , communication with the ID /contractor must be there!!!!

Oh ya and a last comment something negative is that paper work is abit messy for example details written wrongly in quotation but still got what we verbally agreed. Dont really reply to emails but replys were prompt on watsapp. Gonna get our house soon so will update you guys soon. Very highly recommended!!!!