Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Guest Vicki Goh

I have also ask Gene for quotation before basically we just whatapps on what i need. At the start, i sent him email and state down all my requirement however i think he too busy and he never read my email or maybe never go thru my email ..end up many amendments. After that we arrange to meet to further discuss our quotation on certain day and just before the day he said he need bring clients to buy lights and never really like keen to arrange for another meetup therefore i need to move on to another ID.

These are my just my basic experience and he did try to explain my questions and replied my whatapps quite often but i feel that he might too busy sometimes..

GST part also i dont wish to pay too as i know my requirement will get more n more...so i prefer to avoid those that come with GST.

Edited by Vicki Goh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

So far so good have met gene few times n signed with him. Reasonable prices too, n he's really responsive and patience. He advice on many things n even did 3d drawings for me even before 3d drawings. I know usually in the day he's busy bcoz he's always at site unlike other ids who don't even go to site n he updates me on every day progress. Maybe I'm lucky. :)

but it is true that the gst is killing us all. Don't feel like paying that at all, in fact I got a quote also competitive but I prefer his way of doing things, flexible n lenient..

Just my opinions.

Hi everyone,

Just saw the thread. Feel that ppl have the wrong ideas so just wanna give my feedback.

Signed with gene 2 mths back. At first impression, he really don't look like an id, wear shabby, shorts n slippers, was thinking is this guy going to do up my house! Then I understand he goes to site from morning till evening. Paper only done at nite. Price is right then i decided to engage him. Was very impress at his working attitude. From day 1, he's at the site n keep updating me the progress. Hacking first n he's there, ceiling works, plumbing, carpentry n keep updating me n blast me with the pictures of the work. He will even bother to confirm with me the works to be done every nite just by a simple mgs even though I already have the project management schedule with me. This I feel that he's sincere n serious. I never expected so on the ball. Maybe becoz he's busy that's y miss the reply or email but I'm confident seldom ids will be like him to go site n ensure things done up properly n update u like what he did. That's why I'm really impress by his attitude. Reply by email he will be late but call him he sure pick up. Haha. Designs wise he is ok only, not the best of ideas that u can get from him but to feel assured of ur Reno, he's right there. If ur looking for ideas on designs then u have to find someone else. So it all depends on what u want. Anyway we all just want the best for our house. All the best!

thanks everyone. i have no issues with how Gene looks, so long as he does the job. i am sure that he is a good id because he knows his stuff. i got that impression when i spoke to him. my main issue is the cost. and also not sure about the work itself. he has been quite flaky with us - turned up 45 mins late for an appointment, n then the quotes also had quite a few amendments. still thinking..

Hi guys,

So far so good have met gene few times n signed with him. Reasonable prices too, n he's really responsive and patience. He advice on many things n even did 3d drawings for me even before 3d drawings. I know usually in the day he's busy bcoz he's always at site unlike other ids who don't even go to site n he updates me on every day progress. Maybe I'm lucky. :)

but it is true that the gst is killing us all. Don't feel like paying that at all, in fact I got a quote also competitive but I prefer his way of doing things, flexible n lenient..

Just my opinions.

Hi Davetan,

Can i have the contact for the ID please. Im in the midst of searching good ID

Thanks

have just completed my reno in seng kang 4 rm BTO and moved in mid Dec 2015.Hav engaged Jayden from 3D Innovation to do up my house. Really a big experience on the skills and the things to note abt doing up your house, whether you are more towards practicality or stylist. Due to my inexperience, i have to make a few amendments to my initial reno design and was impressed by Jayden's professionalism in dealing with my concerns and work with me together to make the necessary changes. I personally felt that there are three things that make me impressed abt 3D:

1. Price and comprehensiveness. Among all the companies I searched, 3D is among one of those rare ones that offers design, reno, electrician and plumbing services. WIth these together, i do not need to worry about any hidden costs after that.

2. Professional Service (i can only say for Jayden as I only had engaged him). He is a very enthu guy who willing to work things out with you and guide you along on what are the usual concerns for reno. i m a meticulous guy and glad he is able to tolerate me..lol

3. Company with a Heart for own staff development. While I was chatting with Jayden, I came to know the hardship he been through and how his boss had patiently trying to guide him and nuture him to take up leadership position(manager etc). I personally felt that a company, esp a profit-focused company, who is also looking to the development of its staff, does tell a lot of how the company is run and vision and service it aims to provide for its staff and its customers.

I m indeed satisfied with 3D and will recommend Jayden if anyone is interested.

Just completed my renovation at Beo Crescent and we would like to highly recommend Jayden as an experienced and reliable Interior Designer.

Jayden gave us a good first impression when we met him for the first time with his cheerfulness and professional knowledge. He could advise us on how best to renovate our house to give it a new look without over-spending.

He was thorough in keeping tabs on the renovation process and ensuring that the contractors did their job well and on-time.

After the renovation was done, Jayden was also very prompt in replying to our feedback for defects rectification.

We are glad to have his as our ID; a big thumbs-up to Jayden and his company (3D Innovations)!

We had only < 8 weeks to renovate our new Bto flat. We engaged 3D after making several quotation comparisons. We took their $21,118 package. Their price was competitive, and they have great influence over their sub-con partners. Our renovation was completed in time for us to move-in. I am not so sure those small contractors can do it within such timing around year end.

Our ID was Bryan Lim, a hardworking and meticulous person. He was attentive and take note of the details discussed; very open for ideas and giving proposals. No question asked when we decided to source the aircon & doors on our own to save some money. He even advised us the door pattern to select to blend into house. During the renovation, he had the contractors corrected items that we had concern. He even allowed us to change the color of a wall that we decided to change after painting.

The quality and finishing were great, no inferior material used, even those free gift items. Look at what they put into their showrooms, those will be what can be expected. I think they take pride of customer satisfactions.

1 post member feedback again ? Who would trust him/her ? Need a senior member with decent post count in this forum that has previous experience with 3D. That is more credible rather those member that just join or with 1 post who is a long timer in here.

Guest Avelyn Ang

Very very horrible experience with 3D. My mum engaged them without any research. Biggest regret! Do not engage them. Very irresponsible! Dragged completion date from 6-8 weeks quoted to almost 13 weeks. And still not completed yet. Painted wrong color for rooms and workmanship is only average. Price quoted is definitely overpriced.

I was lucky I did not have the same experience as Avelyn ,and I am also a 1 post member because this is my 1st renovated flat and I wanna share my experience.

Basically I would like to thank Bryan Lim that my neighbour has recommended to me and I am very satisfied not only did he did he design my 4 room existing flat in CCK and even my mum's BTO @ fajar.

Started both our renovation early dec and mid dec respectively,and manage to hand over to us End of Jan before the CNY period. Our preparation work was very detailed and well plan, there was no crop up during the renovation totally 0%.The whole progress went so smoothly that both me and my parents place we did not even went down once to see the progress ,every stage was watsapp to us clearly and the dates of the next step was all on time.

Some minior design changes was made during the process but we trusted Bryan completely maybe was the 1st impression he gave us ,the professional advice he gave ,the things which i can save money , and more freebies than the promotion that 3D is giving,we totally trusted his design from the way he present himself coz he has the designer sense.AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE IS NOT PUSHY

He seems busy at times not answering calls but definitely will return call once available sometimes even 3 AM in the morning. He handed over to us our flats 29th Jan which was just in time for our CNY , minior defects here and there but was acceptable, pricing wise We compare a few big boys they are considered very reasonable, for example my wardrobe 220/ft.

And yesterday he texted me he thank all his clients that entrusted their house to him and he has achieve the company's TOP designer for 2015, team's TOP designer for 2015, Company's TOP designer quarterly for april 2015 - June 2015. Watsapp me all his trophy and group photos as well. Really happy that I have chosen the right company which is currently expanding rapidly and very popular with FB ,newspapers ,radio and most importantly the TOP ID in 3D, but of coz with reasonable pricing as well. Any1 who wants to view my house outcome can contact Bryan @ 9363 8833 or email him @ bryanlim.3dgroup@gmail.com you just have to tell him the Steph introduce and he will know already, Wish every body Happy CNY 2016!!!!!!!