Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

I requested to meet up an experienced resale ID rep and was assigned 'J' .She was nice and easy to work with. Well that was initially. We were told that we could meet up a week later at upper Thomson with our quotations . GUESS WHAT ! SHE WAS NOT THERE FOR MEETING! we were served by another id called S who had to tell us that she was ill and she was working very late the night before . But, what's hard to give us a call or notify on the day that she wouldn't be meet us ?? We allocated a time to meet her in a Sunday . Weekends are precious right! Anyway setting that aside , 'S' told us she will contact us the following day which was 23rd may. Guess what nil response , no calls nothing until I had to email and only got a response on 27th ! Anyway I had to keep chasing after for a response/quotations , err . Imagine my house project is given to her , I'm v worried. So, no thank you! Good luck to the rest! I must say it was a waste of my few hours to be allocated such an 'experienced' ID!

Anyway I just realised I can't given rate my experience with them on Facebook! Not confident that they can have good ratings ? Now I know why

Edited by Hopingforthebest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 4/25/2016 at 11:12 AM, Kareen Lee said:

Not sure why my previous post was taken down but I feel like it's my responsibility to repost this as I absolutely loathe and find it off putting that there are people who post fake reviews ans waste people's time.

I scoured through many reviews on 3D innovations as I was seriously considering them as one of the shortlisted IDs. And I found out that there were obviously many Fake reviews to make themselves look good. It's detestable.

Evidences- screen shots of past posts that have absolutely similar structure and content with little variations. I'm sure that there are many morelarge.570f543e1c588_fake2.JPGlarge.570f543f50a1f_fake1.JPGlarge.570f543d61a05_fake3.JPGlarge.570f543c37673_fake4.JPG

thx for the help!

After staying in my current 4-rm HDB @ CCK Crescent for 5 years, I started looking online for renovation company to have a new facelift for my home.  I was skeptical as you never know what you would get online, especially when you have never used their services at all.  However, I still decided to give this a try and one day, after numerous ad on Facebook, compared a few renovation companies, decided to give 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd a chance.  I left my particulars and within a few hours, I received a call from a Mr Jayden Kong.  That's how we started!

I must comment that throughout the ups and downs of any renovations work for a house, Mr Jayden stayed firm and conducted himself professionally.  This is even after my wife and myself gave him a hard time.  As we all know, especially those who has done any renovations before, this always come with challenges of what you envisaged and what they deliver.  Not saying that we have huge differences in expectations vs the final product, but I must say, Jayden did his best to make it as close as possible to our requests for the finished renovation outcome.

Our house had only 2 rooms as we had joined the master with the adjacent room when we first moved in, but due to space constraint, we decided to spilt this conjoin room with 3D Innovations help.  The whole work involves hacking of existing partition between the 2 joint rooms and building a solid partition to split the rooms, removing the window grilles from the 3 rooms, replacing the 2 bedroom doors with 3 bedroom doors, replacing our laminated floor for the 3 rooms to high resistant vinyl flooring, install built-in wardrobe for 3 bedrooms, install feature wall for TV Console in Living Room, install internet cabling for rooms, shopping for electrical appliances, etc.  As you can see, the above is a lot of work and definitely dusty and not advisable for us to stay in when renovation is ongoing.  Hence, we discussed with  Jayden to ensure that his contractors speed up the renovation and allow us to return to our renovated home within 3 weeks as we have to stay outside in a hotel which is extremely expensive!  Jayden did not promise he will do this, but he did say he will do his best to accommodate our request.  He did!  We started on Feb 22nd and the renovation was completed on Mar 10th. He successfully delivered our nicely renovated house at least 16 days ahead of schedule, saving us huge money on our hotel stay.

Post the renovation after we have stayed for almost 3 months, we discovered defects here and there, not major, and we contacted him.  He followed through diligently and every defects was corrected without delay and we are indeed satisfied with his service and 3D Innovations Design Pte Ltd.  Don't hesitate, look for https://www.facebook.com/3DInnovationssg and I highly recommend you to contact Mr Jayden Kong @ Bedok Mall

3D Biz Card 01.JPG

3D Biz Card 02.JPG

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by BruceLee

Hi all,

Any seniors here engaged Jayden from 3D before? How's the work progress and workmanship and the pricing?

He seems very busy though. Met him twice, both time also he's late one. First time, his car battery flat because he forgot to switch off the lights, 2nd time, don't know where he went. 

3 hours ago, Kareen Lee said:

Seriously? this review is so fake.

At least my post has a face to it. Not like someone without a face and mindless brain call other reviews fake. If don't have proof, don't anyhow comment. 

10 hours ago, phantommist said:

@BruceLee: Where you get the fan from? Is it advisable to get from across the border? TIA.

Jayden my ID brought me to the shop.  Not sure where across border you can get this though.  If you do not want an ID, you can try the ground floor electrical shops @Lion Industrial Building A, if I am not mistaken?  Can't remember the shop name.

19 hours ago, phantommist said:

Hi all,

Any seniors here engaged Jayden from 3D before? How's the work progress and workmanship and the pricing?

He seems very busy though. Met him twice, both time also he's late one. First time, his car battery flat because he forgot to switch off the lights, 2nd time, don't know where he went. 

This is my 4th time renovating my flat, and I can share that ALL ID/contractors have rubber schedule, so do be patient with them. Jayden is not perfect, but he tries his best.  Sure, I have my fair share of excuses from him, but then again, we give and take.  I never meant my experience with him is perfect, he tries his best though, and yes, not only him, other contractors whom I have worked with, has given me the fair share of stress too.

However, the choice is yours.  Is your money and you can decide who you would like to work with.  All the best to your reno.

Thanks Bruce.

Got some quotes, hopefully can get some advises from the seasoned forumers. Posting here because i started a thread but till now not approved yet. Suspect its because i'm still newbie.

Essentially, what is the budget range should i be looking at with below things to be done? Is $50k before wiring stuff reasonable? Don't want to become a carrot.

The new place is roughly 100sqm (living area 40sqm, bedrooms 13sqm each, toilet 9sqm, kitchen 13sqm), based on the floor plan.

- Hacking of floors, skirtings and wall tiles in the kitchen (include the cabinets and basin), toilet (include the basin and toilet bowl), whole living room.
- Hacking of raised platform and built-in wardrobe in master bedroom.
- Hacking of false ceiling in living room
- Removal of existing laminate and skirtings in the bedrooms

- lay vinyl in 3 bedrooms
- screed + lay 600mmx600mm homo tiles in living area ($3/sqft is ok right?)
- waterproofing + screed + lay 600mmx300mm homo tiles in kitchen and toilets
- lay wall tiles for kitchen and toilet exposed wall ($2.50/sqft is ok right?)

- make cabinet base with side tiling
- make shower kerb x 2
- install toilet bowl, basin, tap, toilet accessories
- install kitchen sink and tap
- replace all the water pipings
- install storage heater for 2 bathrooms

- lighting plan for whole house. (is it ugly to have just simple LED light on the ceiling with no false ceilings?)
- re-wire whole house with sockets, switches, internet, TV plug, etc.
- Nippon easywash paint for all walls, Nippon paints for ceiling, etc.
- change window grills for kitchen
- change 3 bedroom doors with Nyatoh timber solid door.
- change main door with new half hour fire-rated solid door.
- change door for 2 bathrooms
- change kitchen door to tempered glass door.

- make built-in wardrobe full-height in master bedroom with ABS trimming (about 8ft)
- make kitchen top and bottom cabinet with blum or hettich soft closing with ABS trimming (about 14ft for top, 12ft for bottom)
- include quartz countertop for bottom cabinet
- include glass backsplash
- install cabinet with basin in toilet (1 is 6ft, 1 is 3ft)

Thanks folks. :)

15 minutes ago, phantommist said:

Thanks Bruce.

Got some quotes, hopefully can get some advises from the seasoned forumers. Posting here because i started a thread but till now not approved yet. Suspect its because i'm still newbie.

Essentially, what is the budget range should i be looking at with below things to be done? Is $50k before wiring stuff reasonable? Don't want to become a carrot.

The new place is roughly 100sqm (living area 40sqm, bedrooms 13sqm each, toilet 9sqm, kitchen 13sqm), based on the floor plan.

- Hacking of floors, skirtings and wall tiles in the kitchen (include the cabinets and basin), toilet (include the basin and toilet bowl), whole living room.
- Hacking of raised platform and built-in wardrobe in master bedroom.
- Hacking of false ceiling in living room
- Removal of existing laminate and skirtings in the bedrooms

- lay vinyl in 3 bedrooms
- screed + lay 600mmx600mm homo tiles in living area ($3/sqft is ok right?)
- waterproofing + screed + lay 600mmx300mm homo tiles in kitchen and toilets
- lay wall tiles for kitchen and toilet exposed wall ($2.50/sqft is ok right?)

- make cabinet base with side tiling
- make shower kerb x 2
- install toilet bowl, basin, tap, toilet accessories
- install kitchen sink and tap
- replace all the water pipings
- install storage heater for 2 bathrooms

- lighting plan for whole house. (is it ugly to have just simple LED light on the ceiling with no false ceilings?)
- re-wire whole house with sockets, switches, internet, TV plug, etc.
- Nippon easywash paint for all walls, Nippon paints for ceiling, etc.
- change window grills for kitchen
- change 3 bedroom doors with Nyatoh timber solid door.
- change main door with new half hour fire-rated solid door.
- change door for 2 bathrooms
- change kitchen door to tempered glass door.

- make built-in wardrobe full-height in master bedroom with ABS trimming (about 8ft)
- make kitchen top and bottom cabinet with blum or hettich soft closing with ABS trimming (about 14ft for top, 12ft for bottom)
- include quartz countertop for bottom cabinet
- include glass backsplash
- install cabinet with basin in toilet (1 is 6ft, 1 is 3ft)

Thanks folks. :)

should be quite reasonable $50k.