Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cheap & Good! Design sense is there, materials is good, price reasonable!

Shall see their next proposal and most slightly will be signing up with them ! 

On 10/11/2016 at 10:50 AM, Kt7667 said:

Lucky to meet with Bryan lim as I have not encounter any bad experience like what others have said . Like any BTO flats 1st time owner it will be disaster to engage the wrong id so me and my wife were very meticulous in choosing the right person , to my opinion the right person must possess Afew factors ,

1) pricing of course -because my own cousin is a contractor and I know the price quite well and have surveyed at least 25 firms and contractors. I did not have any hidden cost because in the 1st meeting he already give me an optional quote which he feels that there will be extra money need to be paid so I'm mentally prepared in all aspects

2)technical knowledge - if it's a new bird I will die talking to him because he don't even understand what I'm talking 

3) design - basically that's the reason why we go to a design firm rather than a contractor

4) product knowledge- it's always back to basics if he don't even know his product well he can go and fly kite 

5) efficiency - when I first met Bryan in toa payoh I'm surprise that after taking down notes he gave me a quote to the exact within 30 mins . And yes that's efficient because I met a few giving me quote 3days later , 1 week later and some went MIA after that

Also meet my Reno time frame Afew days earlier to be exact.

6) comfort & chemistry- I feel this is very important to me as I feel it's like a couple sometimes just a little action the other know what u want . And I just have to hint something say abit he immediately know what I want

7) during Reno and after sales - very important as well , his definitely not calculative at all , and he settle his defects really fast and it's like magic show . So I nickname him 'magician' 

so it's just my thoughts on this humble young man , and ya his quite busy at times so usually will miss call him or Watsapp him he will return call whenever he can .

lastly I hold 2 house warming session and my response is very positive and even my neighbors adore and admire my house it's a dream home and that's to the 'magician' .have also posted in 3D innovations Facebook page , under the visitors post in case any competitors say that this is a fake post .

contact him at  9363 8833 you're lucky if u can get him do your house because base on his qualities I think he will have many referrals. 

Total spendings around 70k for the whole renovation including aircon , furniture , appliances .will attach 3D drawing to the actual picture.

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

do you mind sharing your actual pictures? i'm shortlisting a few ID firms, but would like to see their portfolio first. thanks!

On 10/21/2016 at 4:18 PM, megannn said:

recently did they get liquidated or what? appeared in chinese newspapers... 

14449805_1300582426628301_8312121707668008917_n.jpg

oppz didnt see this. have to strike one ID firm off my list. thank you for the sharing!

• Like 1

On the quotation that i got from 3D, the ACRA is not the same as in the newspapers.

3D innovations design pte ltd - 201009892D

Checked with Jayden, he says they just throw a promotion yesterday on facebook. Maybe this is not the same as 3D innovative?

We are happy and privileged to select Gary (from Jayden Team)  from 3D innovations for my recent 5 room HDB renovation which was completed completed successfully on Sep 2016.

Gary admired us in the following aspects such as his attitude and service. He was very sincere about helping us out when we had confusion. Moreover he was responsive to our queries all the time.Instead of just rejecting our some ideas, he always offer us with alternatives. He also gave good ideas on the type of lights that are practical and would fit our new home.

Gary has good design talent and experience. He gave us lot of ideas in the form of 3D designs for my TV console which was appreciated by my guests until today. We are so happy we trusted his design proposal as the final result is simply outstanding.

We are impressed that we told Gary of problem in moving existing glass panel in the kitchen area. With his previous experience, he had moved the glass door as we expected, that too without additional cost. We are really amazed at his attention to detail!!.

In terms of project management, as similar to other projects we also have some hiccups initially. But Gary handled those situation wisely to overcome those hiccups. Hence we are able to proceed our renovation according to schedule. If there is any delay or major work completed , he gave me a update through whats-app. so that I am able to continue my office work without any hassles.

In addition to their good service, we also impressed with quality of carpentry work and glass work,

We also would like to thank Jayden from 3D innovations for his great ideas of choosing paint colors and altar cabinet for my new home. 

Last but not least, We are blessed to have Gary and Jayden as our interior designers for our renovations as they have changed the look of my house into new level. If you want to engage ID for your renovation works,  I would recommend Gary from 3D innovations and you will never regret.

Thank you Gary and Jayden once again for your stunning work!! Keep it up!!

IMG_7328.JPG

IMG_7321.JPG

IMG_7325.JPG

IMG_7326.JPG

IMG_7342.JPG

IMG_7352.JPG

IMG_7353.JPG

IMG_7357.JPG

On 11/10/2016 at 11:40 AM, lifeissimple said:

I have to agree that every meet up to me is like a brand new meetup, repeating everything all over again. We have to show him the design we wanted and he just incorporate it in with no further suggestions. There isn't any new design ideas at all. A lot of excuses given to us from him, no explaintion on why we should choose the other one. 

If not, just ignore the question I asked and talk about others or just brush it through. Selective listening does not reflect good customer service at all!!!!! 

This really pissed us off. Seriously hope that their bosses is looking into this. 

I really hope my friend (renovating in process) and my Neighbours ( engaged them) are not suffering in pain. 

On 11/9/2016 at 9:49 PM, darknite said:

do you mind sharing your actual pictures? i'm shortlisting a few ID firms, but would like to see their portfolio first. thanks!

Just want to check with you how much do you need to pay for the 3D drawing only?

On 11/13/2016 at 11:54 PM, ngngtn said:

Just want to check with you how much do you need to pay for the 3D drawing only?

i'm new here, 3d drawing only, still must pay? i thot most IDs include this in their proposals with no commitment? no? 

On 11/13/2016 at 11:54 PM, ngngtn said:

same question here

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, niel85 said:

same question here

In early Sep16, we paid a deposit of S$1K to get a glance of the so called proposed drawings. Quite pissed off because we already tell our ID exactly what we wanted but the 3D drawings (even amended ones) don't seem to reflect what we mentioned. They were simply copy and paste from other projects.. When we wanted to push for the finalization of the 3D drawings, our ID want us to pay 10% deposit to confirm the project. Seeing that its a waste to give up after paying the S$1K, we decided to go ahead (though the drawings were still far from what we wanted). Each time we need to amend the drawings, it would take at least a week. Our ID will pen down the amendments, then the drafter would do the drawings (omg!). This was also one of the reasons why the amendments kept having "errors" as it was done by different people. After much waiting and changing, our 3D drawings were finalized this week (took them close to 3 mths!!). Actually we regretted, we should have just went to a contractor since we knew exactly what we wanted. But we paid 10% already, no choice, but to proceed. Hopefully everything will turn out well when we collect our keys in Feb/Mar next year.  

On 11/30/2016 at 0:24 PM, elilo85 said:

In early Sep16, we paid a deposit of S$1K to get a glance of the so called proposed drawings. Quite pissed off because we already tell our ID exactly what we wanted but the 3D drawings (even amended ones) don't seem to reflect what we mentioned. They were simply copy and paste from other projects.. When we wanted to push for the finalization of the 3D drawings, our ID want us to pay 10% deposit to confirm the project. Seeing that its a waste to give up after paying the S$1K, we decided to go ahead (though the drawings were still far from what we wanted). Each time we need to amend the drawings, it would take at least a week. Our ID will pen down the amendments, then the drafter would do the drawings (omg!). This was also one of the reasons why the amendments kept having "errors" as it was done by different people. After much waiting and changing, our 3D drawings were finalized this week (took them close to 3 mths!!). Actually we regretted, we should have just went to a contractor since we knew exactly what we wanted. But we paid 10% already, no choice, but to proceed. Hopefully everything will turn out well when we collect our keys in Feb/Mar next year.  

really sorry to hear this :( stay hopeful and positive! 

34 minutes ago, niel85 said:

really sorry to hear this :( stay hopeful and positive! 

i am almost in the same situtation with you elilo85.. learning experience always.

Just wanted to drop a big Thank You note to Jayden from 3D. He did up our unit more than 3 years ago. Recently, we had a minor issue with carpentry fittings and I message Jayden asking for help. As usual, Jayden responded almost immediately even though we have not touch base for past 3 years. Despite the busy CNY period, he was able to scheduled the carpenter to come to my place over 2 days to have the fittings done up. This is great customer service. Thank you so much Jayden.