Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Anyone Engaged 3d Innovations?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Has anyone worked with Desmond from 3D design before?

If you r referring to Desmond Tiew, he's working on my reno now...

Has anyone tried Patrick from 3D?

Can try talk to Jimmy Tan of 3D. Now in the midst of renovation.So far he is very responsive, even past midnight he will answer my query. Haha. Can read up my blog on him, my handsome ID.

Edited by yhliang

• Like 1

For renovation works for your dream home, the price is not just the most important. You should be more thoughtful when the price too low.

For renovation works for your dream home, the price is not just the most important. You should be more thoughtful when the price too low.

I dont think 3D innovation price is too low. At least for my case. I met about a dozen of ID n contractor before I engaged 3D, their price although not the highest but definitely not the lowest.

Edited by yhliang

After reading the recommendations in this forum, we also called up Jimmy from 3D and was impressed with him at our first meeting. He really knows his stuff and understands the whole renovation process, including the transport of materials, when to carry out works, etc. This is very important to us as we are renovating the second floor of a shophouse as a residential area, and would have to take tenants around the area into consideration. Jimmy was patient and explained what could be done with our limited budget, and we are very happy that he tried to maximize our budget. Well, this is just for a first meeting, will update after we meet him again.

Hope all our renovations go well!

After leaving my request for a free quote in RenoTalk, i received more than 10 phone calls from various IDs. It was quite overwhelming initially when unknown numbers start calling up and introducing their company. I had only a budget of $15k for a re-sale 4RM Flat. Being a newly wed couple, we do not have a big budget after having to pay off the resale flat COV and the wedding expenses can be quite a big plate to finish. We also knew that finding the right ID is so impt as we have heard alot of horror stories from our friends. Out of 10 calls, there was only 1 ID, Jimmy Tan from 3D Innovations that gave us the assurance that with our budget, he can do alot for us, depending on the various elements of reno. We were quite encouraged to hear that and agreed to meet him up.

He is a Chinese speaking ID who has impressed us from the very start. As we do not drive, he took the initiative to pick us up from Paya Lebar MRT to the showroom in UBI & vice-versa. He also drove us to the various suppliers to get our home needs. During the past 4 consultations, he was very professional, honest and responsible, gave u a lot of creative & sensible suggestions. He can clearly identify the functions of various spaces and gave us a good visualization through the 3D drawings. Most important thing is-This was done with the best interest on cost-savings for us. Although we exceeded our budget of $15k, we spent a total of $19700. This includes 2 wall features and a false ceiling...and of course the basics like hacking of 2 toilets, changing of kitchen cabinet n built in wardrobe etc...We still find it quite reasonable as he customized to our needs, not just adhering to a standard package.

In short, i would say that he is a follow up and follow through ID. He does not recommend unneccesary items to you but instead, assist u to save wherever possible. I would definitely recommend my friends should they required renovation services.

FYI to those keen, Jimmy Tan can be reached at 8571 8531 / jimmy0339@hotmail.com

• Like 1

Yup, jimmy is highly recommended. Even though i've paid all for the renovation, he is still prompt in rectifying all the monor defects that appear after the renovatipn. 3D innovation is lucky to have employ him.

I have met up with Jimmy today, and he has shown me the quote. He has kept things mostly within my budget, only exceeded slightly (without carpentry). He discussed all the items in detail, and was very understanding when I said that I really need to keep within my budget. With a budget of 20k, I think he is really doing a lot for me. When I wanted to view the workmanship, he offered to bring me to a flat he is currently renovating. Due to time constraint, he met me at 10.30pm at the showflat. Kudos to his enthusiasm and dedication to his job! If you want a realistic and honest quote, do give Jimmy a call at 8571 8531. As of now, he has been very responsive, responsible and reliable (R3)! ;) I feel assured and safe that he is handling my renovations. :yeah:

I have met up with Jimmy today, and he has shown me the quote. He has kept things mostly within my budget, only exceeded slightly (without carpentry). He discussed all the items in detail, and was very understanding when I said that I really need to keep within my budget. With a budget of 20k, I think he is really doing a lot for me. When I wanted to view the workmanship, he offered to bring me to a flat he is currently renovating. Due to time constraint, he met me at 10.30pm at the showflat. Kudos to his enthusiasm and dedication to his job! If you want a realistic and honest quote, do give Jimmy a call at 8571 8531. As of now, he has been very responsive, responsible and reliable (R3)! ;) I feel assured and safe that he is handling my renovations. :yeah:

Yup, he's really good

Another well comments work by Jimmy. Ytd told him my granite top got some water mark, tmr he will send his worker to do another "chemical" treatment for it.

Really appreciate that, he never delay or tolak although I already made full payment to the renovation few weeks back.

Rest assured I don't get comission recommending him, haha, he may not even know i regularly post here for him.

Hope 3D will treasure him.

Advertised for him again. My kitchen top got water mark, the granite guy came twice but unable to remove, jimmy without 2nd thought, tell the granite guy to measure and change a new piece.

His attitude is really impressive, bear in mind that few weeks back, full renovation had been paid.