Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cuian01

Curtain, Curtain Rod, Curtain Track?

Hi Guys,

It's time to prepare my curtains, have to say it's really a headache!

For my living room, my PM designed curtain pelmet for me, then left only option for the curtain, mount to the ceiling. For Master Room, Guest Room, Studying Room, no false ceiling, no pelmet, mount to the wall or ceiling are both feasible.

The problem are:

Where to buy the Curtain Rod or Track and Curtain?

Where is the Cost Efficient place to purchase it?

To buy Rod, Track and Curtain separately or within one shop?

Can you guys share with me your experience?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi cuian01,

Did you get the answers you want? I read flyersummer's thread but it does not seems to provide a well coverage of your questions leh.

I am looking at getting double curtain tracks only, do you think those curtain shops will entertain me? Otherwise, where do I get those curtain tracks huh? Any one know?

Hi cuian01,

Did you get the answers you want? I read flyersummer's thread but it does not seems to provide a well coverage of your questions leh.

I am looking at getting double curtain tracks only, do you think those curtain shops will entertain me? Otherwise, where do I get those curtain tracks huh? Any one know?

Yes. I just did the same... Ordered last week... They will install for us this weekend.

The curtain track is charged from 3.5$/ft onwards. So double just times ur foot run.

If you want them to install for you, they will charge you additional 60-80$ for installation.

However, if you customize any curtain from them, they will waive off the installation. For example, you make one Roman blind from them, they can waive off installation fee... Something like that...

Yes. I just did the same... Ordered last week... They will install for us this weekend.

The curtain track is charged from 3.5$/ft onwards. So double just times ur foot run.

If you want them to install for you, they will charge you additional 60-80$ for installation.

However, if you customize any curtain from them, they will waive off the installation. For example, you make one Roman blind from them, they can waive off installation fee... Something like that...

Thanks ylucy. Me too but I ordered from a hardware shop and they coming over to my place on Friday to install. Total for 1 x living room and 2 x bedroom at somewhere $180-190. We will buy the curtains some where else.

Hihi!

if you guys are looking for curtain, maybe can check out the shop at Clementi central!

The price is quite reasonable! We ordered from them and the boss came down personally to measure and he seem really knowledgeable about what to do! he say he has been doing curtains since he was a boy!

Was quoted apx 1.6k plus( 3 bed room 2 full length, one half length and livign room day and night curtains) for our curtains we use blackout clothes for all the room and living room! We are not too sure about the quality but was recommended by a friend who had her curtains made there! Our curtains will be ready on 3 Jan! Will keep you all posted on the service and quality! =)

But just FYI, we went to another shop and was quoted 2.6k for similar materials! (basically, most curtain companies uses the same clothes because they order the cloth from the same book of catalogues!) so i think this shop is quite reasonable! =)

Mind share with me the contact n the shop address?

Hihi!

if you guys are looking for curtain, maybe can check out the shop at Clementi central!

The price is quite reasonable! We ordered from them and the boss came down personally to measure and he seem really knowledgeable about what to do! he say he has been doing curtains since he was a boy!

Was quoted apx 1.6k plus( 3 bed room 2 full length, one half length and livign room day and night curtains) for our curtains we use blackout clothes for all the room and living room! We are not too sure about the quality but was recommended by a friend who had her curtains made there! Our curtains will be ready on 3 Jan! Will keep you all posted on the service and quality! =)

But just FYI, we went to another shop and was quoted 2.6k for similar materials! (basically, most curtain companies uses the same clothes because they order the cloth from the same book of catalogues!) so i think this shop is quite reasonable! =)

Hi there....can pm me the contact and address of the shop as well?

Thnx!