Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest careBnet

Water Feature

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

so where is the appropriate place to put a water feature ?? What about near the main door entrance ?

Also,,according to Fengshui, water features are meant for what ..some say it helps to pull in wealth into the house ..

Guest careBnet
of cos

hi mace

can give any advice? plan to put at my workstation area. will it be good location, my contractor have advice me not to put it facing main door, no good.

care

hi mace

can give any advice? plan to put at my workstation area. will it be good location, my contractor have advice me not to put it facing main door, no good.

care

it's better that you engage a fsm to advise you base on your floorplan and your bazi.

putting a water fountain at the wrong place can be disastrous.

Hi Mace,

May I know how to apply 年命纳音 on the house fengshui?

My year is 戊申年。

Thank you.

since you want simplified - using your 日柱 (day pillar) will be more accurate.

cos it's the day pillar that affects you MOST.

from day pillar then you can have lots of stuffs like 正财方, your 财位(treasure safe)...etc

since you want simplified - using your 日柱 (day pillar) will be more accurate.

cos it's the day pillar that affects you MOST.

from day pillar then you can have lots of stuffs like 正财方, your 财位(treasure safe)...etc

Hi Mace,

My day is 乙卯日,please kindly direct what stuffs do I have and how to apply on fengshui on my house.

Thank you.

my FSM told me that, wealth area should not have anything which require electric power supply de wor...

i asked him how abt those using batteries de, he also said, try not to...

=(

Guest careBnet
to DIY you need to know MORE, do more research and reading

http://www.chinesezhouyi.com/bazi/teach8z/bazi6.htm

http://www.zyrm.com/ba/b104.htm

thank MaCe

thank for your advise to find a professional FS master to advice where to place my water feature and one male and female lion.after doing it, ha ha ... dunno luck is just on the way or the advice is affective. strike a little bit of 4D. :notti::P :P

thank mace for your encourage to look for FS master

hi mace

care

Basically water feature or aquarium facing the main door with water flowing towards main door means water(represents money) flowing out of your house.

Better have no plus FS benefits than to do more harm by wrong placements, right ;) ?

Hope you dun get a lousy FSM.

my FSM told me that, wealth area should not have anything which require electric power supply de wor...

i asked him how abt those using batteries de, he also said, try not to...

=(

weird, my FSM told me to put a water feature and keep it running 24/7 at the 'cai wei' (Wealth area).

Did he explain to you why cannot have anything that require electric power supply?

thank MaCe

thank for your advise to find a professional FS master to advice where to place my water feature and one male and female lion.after doing it, ha ha ... dunno luck is just on the way or the advice is affective. strike a little bit of 4D. :notti::P :P

thank mace for your encourage to look for FS master

wah..tat sounds gd...

can recomd the FSM to mi?

our water feature which we put facing the main door stopped working the moment we put in our new home (it was working fine previously). so no water flowing means no wealth flowing out?