Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saeran

-our Own Court @ Membina-

oh great...any good buys? which hotel you staying huh?

i stayed at apartment hotel at centrepoint rite opposite pantip plaza which sells computer items like sim lim. not the cheapest about SG 100 per nite but we like the location and service.

bought lights decor,dining table stuffs...you go there sure drool by the numbers of item you want to buy back for your house

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh my, this unit is superbly nice! can i visit? take free 360 panos of your house if you stay near my sis. Her flat is @ http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16722

Hi etergraton...yup..saw the 360 shots of your sis house! How was it being done? BTW, you used SLR cam or?

Hi saeran,

can check with you, is the back of the bench made of cushion cover by learther.

And the bench itself, is it also got cushion? :dunno:

Hi sunset... the material is PVC.. not leather.. yes, the seat is also cushioned.

Below the seats are cabinets to make use of space.

i stayed at apartment hotel at centrepoint rite opposite pantip plaza which sells computer items like sim lim. not the cheapest about SG 100 per nite but we like the location and service.

bought lights decor,dining table stuffs...you go there sure drool by the numbers of item you want to buy back for your house

Heheh..making me wanna go BKK to grab things back also..

Yesterday went to spotlight to get dinnerware. The set cost $30.00! Porcelain (not microwavable) with gold rims. Got chance take photo and show you all...

Also went to Ikea + Courts @ Tampines..

Sofa coming in on Thursday instead. Coolness. Hope the black sofa looks good in my living room.

Don't make me regret!

Hi etergraton...yup..saw the 360 shots of your sis house! How was it being done? BTW, you used SLR cam or?

I using 2 setups. Those taken for my sis using the lighter setup, using a point and shoot. the dSLR setup kinda heavy but your home deserve the dSLR setup! let me know yay?! my sis blk is next to the basketball court and yours should be in the area?

Went over our court today. One frame up! Will slowly add on to my collection @ foyer.

The space over here is really too wasted.

See how the 2 cushions sat comfortably @ the bench. Cushion cover from BKK too. $2.00 each!

montage.jpg

Washed my newly purchased gold rim plates.

Love it.

No bowls yet. Will source for it!

Any lobang? Saw some @ Metro. Too expensive to buy... -_-

kitchen.jpg

Tomorrow will be Evita day! Awaiting... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Etergration... yah.. close to your sis.. hehe..will let you know when we ready lorh.... Need to clean up house also la..kakaka...

*Paiseh

The sofa makes me wanna sleep lorh..hehe..

Hey ilmare612.. sorry, i do not have the name of the shop... hope you can find the shop @ CTC.. is along the main walkway...

The sofa makes me wanna sleep lorh..hehe..

Hey ilmare612.. sorry, i do not have the name of the shop... hope you can find the shop @ CTC.. is along the main walkway...

okie okie...thanks thanks. sob sob :( hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Wow.. been sometime since I updated.. Here are some pictures on the additions @ our court :)

carpet.jpg

Had the first gathering @ our place. Bought in the red carpet so that our guest could have some place to sit as our living area is too small. A good idea.

fridge1.jpg

fridge2.jpg

My Samsung dream fridge! So happy that we can actually squeeze this in.

nye%20dinner1.jpg

Preparations done for the dinner...

Have a good year ahead! Cheers!

Edited by saeran