Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Hdb Sep 2008 Balloting Exercise

This BE is so specail, AMK one only have studio apartment, Kallang only low floor 4/5-Room, Duxton and 62A Queenstown are still under construction (Is the Queenstown one BTO? as I haven't seen anything standing there...), only Taman Jurong ones are ready with reasonable price, what's your opinion?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This BE is so specail, AMK one only have studio apartment, Kallang only low floor 4/5-Room, Duxton and 62A Queenstown are still under construction (Is the Queenstown one BTO? as I haven't seen anything standing there...), only Taman Jurong ones are ready with reasonable price, what's your opinion?

Hi i need help.. can someone tell me what's Delivery Possession Date? It's stated that some of the flats at Jurong West's Delivery Possession Date is 28 Feb 2012. Does it mean that even if i'm successful in this Sept balloting exercise i have to wait till Feb 2012 to get my flat? Pls help.. I'm such a noob

Hi i need help.. can someone tell me what's Delivery Possession Date? It's stated that some of the flats at Jurong West's Delivery Possession Date is 28 Feb 2012. Does it mean that even if i'm successful in this Sept balloting exercise i have to wait till Feb 2012 to get my flat? Pls help.. I'm such a noob

Yes.

Oh no.. means i can only choose the 40 over flats that is available already. Sad.. Any idea if the Half yearly sale of 4 room n bigger flats will still be on next mth? Thanks in advance!!!

Oh no.. means i can only choose the 40 over flats that is available already. Sad.. Any idea if the Half yearly sale of 4 room n bigger flats will still be on next mth? Thanks in advance!!!

where got say delivery date ah?

New flats pegged to market rate. Resale priced higher than new flats. Prices keep going up and up...

guess if they still dont increase the price, more and more people will just there wait for new flats lah... they also want to push people to resale market... sigh.... it's obviously the supply shortage...

prices r insanely high man.... :(

u waiting for flats to get married?

where got say delivery date ah?

It's at the Flat Details section. Just click on Get Details n u will see the Delivery Possession Date on the right..

Hi,

Will there still be an Oct balloting? If I submit my application for September Balloting, would I be able to submit another application for October Balloting if there is?

I want to get a flat asap in the Jurong West area (Taman Jurong, Jurong West St 64 or even Jalan Bahar) but it seem so impossible now. Really regret not applying for flats a year ago.

Abit out of the point but flats are very expensive nowsaday!

Duxton prices are really crazily high.

Quote from today's ST:

<<Pinnacle@Duxton also has 317 four-room units still unsold, which were made available at prices ranging from $457,000 to $555,000. These units are left over from when the development was launched in 2004. The flats were then prices between $289,200 and $439,000 and met with overwhelming response.>>

Is the increment in prices justify over the space of 4 years?

<<Mr Mohamed Ismail, the chief executive of property agency PropNex, said that HDB "has no alternative but to price at market norms".

If they price too low, it will have an impact on resale prices in the area," he said, adding that private homes in Tanjong Pagar cost mostly above $1,000 psf.>>

No alternatives on the pricing? Are we comparing apples with oranges here? Private homes are private homes, why compare them with HDB?

Hi,

Will there still be an Oct balloting? If I submit my application for September Balloting, would I be able to submit another application for October Balloting if there is?

No you can't.

Edited by TYM

Superior location for Duxton units. They are too good! But buying at this price is like playing "tigam" - we can only hope the price keep coming up and up and never never come down. But if it really for those people who buy to live, less those who buy and sell later - It should be pretty safe. The location are too good!

450K-550K is ok. But finding the right people for the unit will be a bit hard esepcially for young couple.

Pegged with current re-sale price? When we see a dip of resale price, these buyer will be the 1st to kena the impact.

Let compare to the brand new unit which i got at Bedok @ Linear Green.

My neighbour (SERS) got their unit at $190K, which now selling at $340K. The difference is 150K.

Accordingly to ST, the duxton is priced at 290K during it launch, now the cheapest unit is 450. The difference is 160K. It is about the same - so i assume it is reasonable priced.

I am comfortable waiting for my keys at Bedok's Linear Green; compare to Duxton - It is 50% cheaper. 300K for 4room :)

14mins train ride to Bugis

16mins train ride to Cityhall.

18mins train ride to Raffles Place

20mins train ride to Tanjung Pagar

As usual, a word of advice from me lah. Buy for living - just buy lah! no point wait and wait. But buy to sell, think hor -kena backfired then sibei sian liaoz.

Take care!

Superior location for Duxton units. They are too good! But buying at this price is like playing "tigam" - we can only hope the price keep coming up and up and never never come down. But if it really for those people who buy to live, less those who buy and sell later - It should be pretty safe. The location are too good!

450K-550K is ok. But finding the right people for the unit will be a bit hard esepcially for young couple.

Pegged with current re-sale price? When we see a dip of resale price, these buyer will be the 1st to kena the impact.

Let compare to the brand new unit which i got at Bedok @ Linear Green.

My neighbour (SERS) got their unit at $190K, which now selling at $340K. The difference is 150K.

Accordingly to ST, the duxton is priced at 290K during it launch, now the cheapest unit is 450. The difference is 160K. It is about the same - so i assume it is reasonable priced.

I am comfortable waiting for my keys at Bedok's Linear Green; compare to Duxton - It is 50% cheaper. 300K for 4room :)

14mins train ride to Bugis

16mins train ride to Cityhall.

18mins train ride to Raffles Place

20mins train ride to Tanjung Pagar

As usual, a word of advice from me lah. Buy for living - just buy lah! no point wait and wait. But buy to sell, think hor -kena backfired then sibei sian liaoz.

Take care!

me is tinking ah .. if one party stops working the mthly installment sure pay through your nose one =\

Hi,

No you can't

Hi can anyone else confirm the above? I heard that as long as you have not chosen a flat, you can ballot as many times as you want??? Pls help!!! This is making me worry i really need a flat n i've applied for one under the Sept Balloting Exercise thinking that i can try again in the Oct Half Yearly Sale.. :dunno:

Hi,

No you can't

Hi can anyone else confirm the above? I heard that as long as you have not chosen a flat, you can ballot as many times as you want??? Pls help!!! This is making me worry i really need a flat n i've applied for one under the Sept Balloting Exercise thinking that i can try again in the Oct Half Yearly Sale.. :dunno:

you mean another balloting exercise? or a half-yearly balloting in oct?

anyway, i emailed hdb last nov .. got this reply

3. I understand that flats in Sector C will be scheduled for sale in February 2008, and Sector B in June 2008.

I would like to find out if I submit an application in February 2008, and while waiting for the results to be published, I apply for a flat in Sector B. Will this cause my earlier application to be cancelled?

While waiting for the result of the February 2008 Bi-monthly Sale of 4-room and bigger flat Exercise(Sector C), you could submit in sales application for other sales exercise like Bi-monthly Sales of 4-room and bigger flats exercise (June 2007). However, please note that subsequent to your booking of a flat unit, all your other sales applications will be cancelled automatically and there will be no refund of the administrative fees as they are expended.

Edited by hibernate

you mean another balloting exercise? or a half-yearly balloting in oct?

The one in Oct is a Half Yearly Balloting. i just called HDB. The officer said that we can ballot as many times as we like as long as we have not booked a flat. HTHs.. Luckily it's not like what TYM said.. Phew.. :D

Edited by iluvmybeans