Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Hdb Sep 2008 Balloting Exercise

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
let me guess... you applied for 4-room JW ? .. if so then congrates to you early :P

yeaaaa... 4rm under jurong west... :dancingqueen:

r u sure i wld get a flat ?

Nesh, congrats!

I don't think there is a problem coz im sure there will be drop-out. This batch includes 100plus flats that will only be completed in 2011. You ok with those?

I'm going for resale already. Very disappointed with the whole hdb system. My friend, who is a 2-timer (=1 chance), gets a queue no. 3x for Sept Balloting. And I have 4 chance but gets such a horrible no.

Actually I will support the notion to ban 2nd timer from all balloting exercise.

Sorry for all the ranting. Need to let go of the steam.

Nesh, congrats!

I don't think there is a problem coz im sure there will be drop-out. This batch includes 100plus flats that will only be completed in 2011. You ok with those?

I'm going for resale already. Very disappointed with the whole hdb system. My friend, who is a 2-timer (=1 chance), gets a queue no. 3x for Sept Balloting. And I have 4 chance but gets such a horrible no.

Actually I will support the notion to ban 2nd timer from all balloting exercise.

Sorry for all the ranting. Need to let go of the steam.

i have a strong feeling that many are gonna let go of their good queue no due to the current economic crisis... only those who needs it urgently wld grab it no matter what...lets wait and c... cos half yearly oct sale... the no of ppl backing out is indeed increasing...

bleudust don be disppointed i am sure there's always a chance... never give up..

as for 2011 flats... i doubt i wld grab ... cos i need a flat very urgently.... no more waiting time... its indeed m running out of time.... hopefully i have to pray that the queue no infront of me have to give up :bangwall:

164 units and you get 19x... all u need its 30+ ppl give up. I would say chance are rather high. :drunk:

edit... realised you cant take any flat that w/o keys.. tats left you with N3 C30A Tah Ching Rd .. which have 59 units. 0.o

Edited by junxian

164 units and you get 19x... all u need its 30+ ppl give up. I would say chance are rather high. :drunk:

edit... realised you cant take any flat that w/o keys.. tats left you with N3 C30A Tah Ching Rd .. which have 59 units. 0.o

hope my prayers wld be answered again...

59 flats... hope miracle happens....

Nesh, im sure god will be looking out for you.

I'm probably be going for resale already. Will start looking for one 2nd qtr after my ROM. Hopefully by then, most of the flats would be selling at valuation.

Nesh, im sure god will be looking out for you.

I'm probably be going for resale already. Will start looking for one 2nd qtr after my ROM. Hopefully by then, most of the flats would be selling at valuation.

thanks mate.... i really hoping the best for u too...

:bow:

i am also saving up every single bit ..might be plunging to resale... i wld never know..

only time tells...

:o

if in jw 4 room flats all taken up by the time my turn comes.. no choice...

told wifey to look for job.. no choice have to save asap in order for cov...

better start looking out for plan b.

in case if i get a flat..i wld say that i am lucky...

just sad that i am sending wifey to work...

i have never intend to send her to work...

but she's more than willing to do her part...

thanks mate.... i really hoping the best for u too...

:bow:

i am also saving up every single bit ..might be plunging to resale... i wld never know..

only time tells...

:o

if in jw 4 room flats all taken up by the time my turn comes.. no choice...

told wifey to look for job.. no choice have to save asap in order for cov...

better start looking out for plan b.

in case if i get a flat..i wld say that i am lucky...

just sad that i am sending wifey to work...

i have never intend to send her to work...

but she's more than willing to do her part...

hi nesh .. good luck 4 u :) u got such a good no compare to the half yearly sales .. hope u can get the flat that u want :)

hi nesh .. good luck 4 u :) u got such a good no compare to the half yearly sales .. hope u can get the flat that u want :)

thx mate..

can i knoe if u don't mind whats ur queue no?

i guess many prayers have been made for me by many good hearted .. :bow:

infact i was hoping that all those who needs a flat badly to get a good queue no.

cos i know how they wld feel towards getting a flat.

i hope i wld get any flat with keys available for me... :rolleyes:

i got 07xx for kallang balloting .. already no more feeling liao .. =\

cheer up ... there's always a chance ..

ppl might drop their good queue out...

economic crisis...

so keep ur fingers crossed...

my queue no is 19x

do i stand a chance ? :bangwall:

congrats, nesh! i'm pretty sure u'll have a chance, as long as u dont mind the level and facing.

congrats, nesh! i'm pretty sure u'll have a chance, as long as u dont mind the level and facing.

59 units with keys available

my queue no =191

i don't mind any level or facing as long as i cld get a unit.

any chance of getting now ?

nesh > congrats on your better Q no. Hope u can get a key-available unit...but if not then u can still select any one unit tt ECD 2011. Maybe the flat will complete earlier than the estimated date, then at the meantime u can rent a small place to stay first.

nesh > congrats on your better Q no. Hope u can get a key-available unit...but if not then u can still select any one unit tt ECD 2011. Maybe the flat will complete earlier than the estimated date, then at the meantime u can rent a small place to stay first.

thx buddy... :rolleyes: