Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

my two cents worth, any one of u have any unhappiness with the job done by CD, give them a call... they will rectify... that's what they've done for me at least... :)

Pics of my cosy little 4 room flat can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/vynsan... :)

PEACE GUYS! :)

Hi IntrigueR,

Seems tat u are also 1 HAPPY customer of CD, me also glad tat i have engage CD for my new house.

But i must say all reno sure have hiccups, its how the IDs handle the situation and CD sure did tat very well.

And i do believe they do have their services standard tat why i also do recommend CD to those who are interested in renovating their house.

:yamseng::yamseng:

Edited by stevetang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi TEA...

Thanks! hmm... u heard from where and who that I just got married? this is spooky...

Hi Steve...

Yea my exact gestures to my friends too when they get their new flats.. :)

Hi h4happy...

I've seen u at CD before.. haha before I confirmed them as my ID... i stay Blk 25B... :)

Hi INT...huh? You see me before???? Who are you???? I am very curious!

Hi TEA...

Thanks! hmm... u heard from where and who that I just got married? this is spooky...

Hi Steve...

Yea my exact gestures to my friends too when they get their new flats.. :)

Hi h4happy...

I've seen u at CD before.. haha before I confirmed them as my ID... i stay Blk 25B... :)

Yeah...just one big strong clap and that's the end!

Hello INT, which block you stay??

INT: was telling gina we saw you at tanglin halt sheng siong last week and she told us you just got married. we gave u an unofficial nick 'M1' cos of your orange theme. :P don mean to be a stalker.

Honestly with no offence to anyone, if my friend asked if I will recommend my contractor, I will give them my breakdown view on it. ie, CD's great attitude and how I grade their sub con's work.

Edited by tea

INT: was telling gina we saw you at tanglin halt sheng siong last week and she told us you just got married. we gave u an unofficial nick 'M1' cos of your orange theme. :P don mean to be a stalker.

Honestly with no offence to anyone, if my friend asked if I will recommend my contractor, I will give them my breakdown view on it. ie, CD's great attitude and how I grade their sub con's work.

Recommending is just a little gesture to let ppl know about CD, not say die die must engage CD.

As for grading, just let ur friends see ur house can le and tell them to OPEN their eyes BIG BIG and check carefully.

Tat is wat i do :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

:yamseng:

Recommending is just a little gesture to let ppl know about CD, not say die die must engage CD.

As for grading, just let ur friends see ur house can le and tell them to OPEN their eyes BIG BIG and check carefully.

Tat is wat i do :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

:yamseng:

whoever is paying have the final call. ;)

Edited by tea

hi all,

I'm scounting ard for ID as well. Anyone can tell me where is CD and what's their contact?

Thx!

Edited by glamchic

whoever is paying have the final call. ;)

Totally agreed with you. :yamseng:

hi all,

I'm scounting ard for ID as well. Anyone can tell me where is CD and what's their contact?

Thx!

You may take a look at h4happy signature

Yeah, let the pple decide as each individual has different expectation.

INT: your house really Orange theme, like living in Holland

hi all,

Thx!

Hi Glamchic,

CD is located at Blk 18, Jalan Membina, #02-06 (S) 164018

Tel: 6377 3172

You may contact Gina @ 9853 3126.

Care to share how you feel about Classic Design???

Hi Glamchic,

CD is located at Blk 18, Jalan Membina, #02-06 (S) 164018

Tel: 6377 3172

You may contact Gina @ 9853 3126.

Care to share how you feel about Classic Design???

H4Happy... yea my dad said the same thing when he saw my feature wall... Holland Theme... Sponsored by Adidas... hahahaha... but i like it... :)

Tea... u saw me at Sheng Siong why never come up and talk to me??? :D

H4Happy... yea my dad said the same thing when he saw my feature wall... Holland Theme... Sponsored by Adidas... hahahaha... but i like it... :)

Tea... u saw me at Sheng Siong why never come up and talk to me??? :D

IntrigueR - i like your TV featured and console very much... maybe might duplicate :P

Really wanted to do brick feature walls on tv console....no $$$$$ and with small kids....mthey might use pencil or markers to draw on it!!!

IntrigueR - i like your TV featured and console very much... maybe might duplicate :P