Any Feedback On Classic Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi KK,

Pics pls :bow::bow:

So others can :dribble::dribble:

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Sure CD will do nice nice for u de, no worry

hi Steve,

Sure to post the pic... but my renovation works start only this coming dec . ... confirming with CD now becos i'm having a coming project at the end of the year, therefore want to finalise my ID now...

hi Steve,

Sure to post the pic... but my renovation works start only this coming dec . ... confirming with CD now becos i'm having a coming project at the end of the year, therefore want to finalise my ID now...

Oh.. have to wait liao

All the best in ur coming project.

lol... by then got nicer feature wall liao.. no need duplicate mine hahaha...

Urs are really special mah, or u can apply patent rights 1st when dec kk duplicate u can collect some patent $$ liao :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Just kidding la, btw IntrigueR ur feature is really nice. Me got no budget and with kids so give up the idea, maybe next time bah.

congrats KK. Good luck for your reno. One thing for sure, rectification will all be done. :yamseng:

Thanks TEA, hopefully, we don't be any rectification works at all :P

Thanks TEA, hopefully, we don't be any rectification works at all :P

Tat true KK, hopefully no rectification. :dancingqueen:

But sad to say, there are always small rectification to be done. And u are reassure by TEA and CD that all rectification will be done SWEE SWEE dun worry.

U do not have to worry abt CD service standard. :yamseng::yamseng:

I don't think Classic Design is good but it depends on individual sales person that attend to you. My parents are upset by 1 sales person (manager some more).

My parents went to their showroom for quotation. They sign contract without telling me to go through the quotation. They were told verbally that this quotation inclusive of this and that but in black and white not stated. I went down with my parents to verify. My dad don't read English as he's mandarin educated. That manager can say "We are a big company with 3branches, we don't bluff you want. All these things we promised to give you don't need to write on quotation. We even giveaway brand new car as lucky draw". Where have such things as verbal promises? When it comes to dispute, I would say they would point out no black and white written on quotation/contract. Verbally and on phone said inclusive of cooker hob and stove. But when I went down, he can say quotation did not state so that means don't have. That time when he spoke to my Dad he did not have the quote on hand. Wah, like that also can!!! He can even arrow say my brother whom know how to read English also went down with them. So he should know all the quotation. My brother don't know anything about reno and also don't understand the quotation.

Tell my Dad since so difficult then he don't want to do this reno. My dad agreed, then he can change story and said it's my Dad whom don't want them to do.....

It's up to all of you to see which sales guy you undergo and determine whether CD is worth to take the risk. Make sure everything is in black and white.

Do those of you reno through CD choose the ceramic tiles only? Cos he kept pushing ceramic tiles to my parents and said seldom people use homo tiles for wall and floor tiles.

I don't think Classic Design is good but it depends on individual sales person that attend to you. My parents are upset by 1 sales person (manager some more).

My parents went to their showroom for quotation. They sign contract without telling me to go through the quotation. They were told verbally that this quotation inclusive of this and that but in black and white not stated. I went down with my parents to verify. My dad don't read English as he's mandarin educated. That manager can say "We are a big company with 3branches, we don't bluff you want. All these things we promised to give you don't need to write on quotation. We even giveaway brand new car as lucky draw". Where have such things as verbal promises? When it comes to dispute, I would say they would point out no black and white written on quotation/contract. Verbally and on phone said inclusive of cooker hob and stove. But when I went down, he can say quotation did not state so that means don't have. That time when he spoke to my Dad he did not have the quote on hand. Wah, like that also can!!! He can even arrow say my brother whom know how to read English also went down with them. So he should know all the quotation. My brother don't know anything about reno and also don't understand the quotation.

Tell my Dad since so difficult then he don't want to do this reno. My dad agreed, then he can change story and said it's my Dad whom don't want them to do.....

It's up to all of you to see which sales guy you undergo and determine whether CD is worth to take the risk. Make sure everything is in black and white.

Do those of you reno through CD choose the ceramic tiles only? Cos he kept pushing ceramic tiles to my parents and said seldom people use homo tiles for wall and floor tiles.

Are you sure of which you referring to this the one at Tiong Bahru? The company is run by the couples, i din see any so called Manager. Furthermore, they do no have 3 branches. The Sales tactics is totally different from what you discribed above. ... i think you refer to the wrong one... i think i came across a company by the name of classic I... & design ...

Bro,

once again... check carefully the company name of the ID firm before u start posting here... Classic Design only have 1 showroom and DOES NOT HAVE any 3 branches you mentioned. Classic Idea at Delta House does have that I believe... And Classic Design DOES NOT give car away as lucky draw prizes... LOL...

Manager??? To what I know, CD only has effectively 3 MAIN person at work.. now may have increased but they're only Tony, Gina and Keave...

LOL..

Edited by IntrigueR

Tat true KK, hopefully no rectification. :dancingqueen:

But sad to say, there are always small rectification to be done. And u are reassure by TEA and CD that all rectification will be done SWEE SWEE dun worry.

U do not have to worry abt CD service standard. :yamseng::yamseng:

ehh steve, rectification work not assured by me lah. lol. But KK, am sure CD will do the rectification work for you and not disappear.

Maine07: not sure if we are talking about the same CD. From what i know, CD only have 1 shop.

ehh steve, rectification work not assured by me lah. lol. But KK, am sure CD will do the rectification work for you and not disappear.

Maine07: not sure if we are talking about the same CD. From what i know, CD only have 1 shop.

:D just joking la TEA, dun be so serious. :sport-smiley-018:

Wow i didnt know CD have expanded so fast to have 3 shop and giveaway CAR as luckydraw prizes.

That fast within 3months can have 3shop liao :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Maine07 are you sure its the same Classic Design we are talking HERE???

Or are u refering to the Classic Idea & design???

Please make sure U check the ID firm correctly first before u POST as its may hurt some innocent ID firm that are providing good service.

check My blog.. jus move in 1 mth ago~ still waiting for them to touch up 1 final thing in my glass door (kitchen) Total spend abt 23+k www.minty_sky.blogspot.com

some blur head mixed up classic design n classic idea~~~

classic idea was featured on 972fm~~ with alot freebies n gif away~

Oya.. i have a prob recentli.. my storage heater blub burst .. heard some sound then it fused~

called them n they say nt installed by them no warrenty WTH! n ask to pay 75bucks!!! any suggestion