Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

I don't think Classic Design is good but it depends on individual sales person that attend to you. My parents are upset by 1 sales person (manager some more).

My parents went to their showroom for quotation. They sign contract without telling me to go through the quotation. They were told verbally that this quotation inclusive of this and that but in black and white not stated. I went down with my parents to verify. My dad don't read English as he's mandarin educated. That manager can say "We are a big company with 3branches, we don't bluff you want. All these things we promised to give you don't need to write on quotation. We even giveaway brand new car as lucky draw". Where have such things as verbal promises? When it comes to dispute, I would say they would point out no black and white written on quotation/contract. Verbally and on phone said inclusive of cooker hob and stove. But when I went down, he can say quotation did not state so that means don't have. That time when he spoke to my Dad he did not have the quote on hand. Wah, like that also can!!! He can even arrow say my brother whom know how to read English also went down with them. So he should know all the quotation. My brother don't know anything about reno and also don't understand the quotation.

Tell my Dad since so difficult then he don't want to do this reno. My dad agreed, then he can change story and said it's my Dad whom don't want them to do.....

It's up to all of you to see which sales guy you undergo and determine whether CD is worth to take the risk. Make sure everything is in black and white.

Do those of you reno through CD choose the ceramic tiles only? Cos he kept pushing ceramic tiles to my parents and said seldom people use homo tiles for wall and floor tiles.

What happened in the end? Did your parents managed to get back the deposit? You should complain to the company boss...

Oya.. i have a prob recentli.. my storage heater blub burst .. heard some sound then it fused~

called them n they say nt installed by them no warrenty WTH! n ask to pay 75bucks!!! any suggestion

If the storage heater is not installed by CD, i do not see why they have the obligation to fix it up free for you, nothing wrong with this. Either you engage their service at the price of $75 or else engage another contractor. .. as simple as that.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What happened in the end? Did your parents managed to get back the deposit? You should complain to the company boss...

If the storage heater is not installed by CD, i do not see why they have the obligation to fix it up free for you, nothing wrong with this. Either you engage their service at the price of $75 or else engage another contractor. .. as simple as that.

Storage heater bulk?? Should look for the storage heater supplier right??

Example: Tv cable point no signal, u look Tv supplier or u look for cable point supplier?? :dunno::dunno:

For me i would find the cable point installer rather than Tv supplier right??

hwinho: maybe you can share more info. as in who installed the heater? did you managed to get the installer to check? what causes the fused.. etc.

unless wiring not done correctly leading to the fuse, then i would say get CD to rectify.

Visted your blog...nice and beautiful house you have!!!!

Hahaha...yeah, mix up with C.Design and C.Idea.

check My blog.. jus move in 1 mth ago~ still waiting for them to touch up 1 final thing in my glass door (kitchen) Total spend abt 23+k www.minty_sky.blogspot.com

some blur head mixed up classic design n classic idea~~~

classic idea was featured on 972fm~~ with alot freebies n gif away~

hwinho: we have the same toilet setup / layout. from toilet bowl, mirror, vanity top, shower screen...

one of my neighbour who is also using CD also have the same layout. really feels like factory production.

hwinho: we have the same toilet setup / layout. from toilet bowl, mirror, vanity top, shower screen...

one of my neighbour who is also using CD also have the same layout. really feels like factory production.

OMG :bangwall::bangwall:

Har like factory production??

Me didn't do up the toliet so mine is still same as wat HDB have given me.

But the wardrobe is also like factory production only the color is different :(:(

hwinho, we have the same sofa from HECOM only the color is different.

My heater is installed by CD.. i called joven.. n say contractor not included.. =_="

My heater is installed by CD.. i called joven.. n say contractor not included.. =_="

Is this a new heater? It should come with warranty from the manufacturer, have you called them? ...have you also speak to gina about this?

yeap~ my hub called n gina say they wil handle it~ =_=" see hw it goes.. bath in cold water is terrible!!! hahaha

yeah the toilet i do same as wat i see from some neighbour flat.. didnt have time to research so much.. got this flat on the very last min ballot.. only 1 mth b4 we get the key~ consider very lucky ^^

Also remember to check the electrical current (using the meter reading) passing thru the heater.

Sometime it might cause the fuse to blow due to weak current.

Any pics to show your beautiful home???

yeap~ my hub called n gina say they wil handle it~ =_=" see hw it goes.. bath in cold water is terrible!!! hahaha

yeah the toilet i do same as wat i see from some neighbour flat.. didnt have time to research so much.. got this flat on the very last min ballot.. only 1 mth b4 we get the key~ consider very lucky ^^

1 more help!! any recommandation for Store Room Rack~

i throw the ad paper away they paste outside our doorway =p remember it was quite cheap.. like $100?

i dun need L shape..

My Blog..

www.minty_sky.blogspot.com

Edited by hwinho

Hello Hwin

Tel for store rack: 6441-7809 or www.storerack.sg

I did not do any L shape, just I shape at the shorter wall.

It was recommended by Yang Guo (I think so...I forgot liao).

Price is about $130 (I forgot liao...around there)...

HAPPY

1 more help!! any recommandation for Store Room Rack~

i throw the ad paper away they paste outside our doorway =p remember it was quite cheap.. like $100?

i dun need L shape..

My Blog..

www.minty_sky.blogspot.com

Edited by h4happy

Hello Hwin

Tel for store rack: 6441-7809 or www.storerack.sg

I did not do any L shape, just I shape at the shorter wall.

It was recommended by Yang Guo (I think so...I forgot liao).

Price is about $130 (I forgot liao...around there)...

HAPPY

include install charge hor? Thank you so much Happy!!!

but the web site you gave is invalid.. www.storerack.sg (<---------invalid)

Anyway i am celine here.. HWINHO is my hub nick~

Rgd

Celine

Edited by hwinho

include install charge hor? Thank you so much Happy!!!

but the web site you gave is invalid.. www.storerack.sg (<---------invalid)

Anyway i am celine here.. HWINHO is my hub nick~

Rgd

Celine

You can call gina, she will recommended someone by the name of tony(not her husband)

Its a storage rack supplier, quite good & cheap also.

I used them just last week for my HHS, for a L-shaped storage rack cost $195 total.

Gina's email is ?

gina.glrtd@hotmail.com

My mail cant get thr , do you have the latest email of gina? Cos i had prepare a list and my layout in a word format. Wish to send to CD for quotation...