Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

Hello IntergueR

I am not mean to be angry with you.

Just to vent my anger here and the treatment I get.

Not to say I scare away any potential customer.

They do have the right to know how good CD is.

The final choice still lies with the customers.

I am stating the facts, the true facts.

The process I gone.

I dont think only 1 negative remarks, there are a few as you can see over here.

AY

ok there are "a few" and not only one... i just really dun think our languages matches the same frequency..

anyway... have a nice evening ahead. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have talked to some of the CD customers....respond no good. Delay, lots of excuses, granite tiler bad worksmanship (Happy) . One customer even dont want to bring it up over here fearing he might explode.

Guess Happy is the worst lot as flooring is concerned. Flooring is one of the most important factor while renovating. Make or break by looking at the floor worksmanship.

ok there are "a few" and not only one... i just really dun think our languages matches the same frequency..

anyway... have a nice evening ahead. :)

i'm glad all is clear...

i'm not here to piss anyone off nor here to pick any fights :)

anyway, Tea, thank u for liking my place.. anyway... just an honest comment here...

when u go and see showflats, u tend to look look see see but never "Scrutinize" anything... i assume cos thats the case for me...

as for lightings, i did tell Gina and Tony that i will buy my own lights cos i see in this forum alot of pple kena carrot by IDs... and i recommended the shop that i bought my lights to Gina... Chelsea lightings... and usually they ask their customers to buy their own lights isn't it? even they dun like to help to fix lights cos alot of times they pay for something they didn't break..

i think i did my flat almost the same time as Happy did... if not its slightly later...

anyway, feels good that air is cleared...

the reason why i post is because i feel its not fair for pple to run away from any ID firm just becos of 1 negative remark... as compared to more positive remarks...

Singaporeans are naturally known to be quite Kiasu ya?

cheers everyone... weekend is near... :)

INT: actually we did kinda 'scrutinize' the flats (not to last details) that Tony brought us to. First thing out of your hse, we told tony, we want another painter. But your flooring was very nicely done.

Honestly, i think there are quite a number of negative remarks from different customers as you can see from the post. The '1 negative remark' probably referring to me ba.. cos i was the only customer with a lot of issues before the rest voiced out.

Hi HAI

It really breaks my heart whenever I see my mums floor and also mine.

But if never think of it, then life still lead as normal.

If think of it and look at it, it really breaks my heart and anger.

I have talked to some of the CD customers....respond no good. Delay, lots of excuses, granite tiler bad worksmanship (Happy) . One customer even dont want to bring it up over here fearing he might explode.

Guess Happy is the worst lot as flooring is concerned. Flooring is one of the most important factor while renovating. Make or break by looking at the floor worksmanship.

I do hope INT erase that sentences of 1 negative remark if you are still referring to TEA.

If INT claim not fair for CD, then your remarks of 1 negative also not fair to TEA.

Let's have a open minded and frank talks rather than lots of hidden agenda (good or bad) here and there.

Honestly, i think there are quite a number of negative remarks from different customers as you can see from the post. The '1 negative remark' probably referring to me ba.. cos i was the only customer with a lot of issues before the rest voiced out.

Hello YG

How's life in membine????

Yeah, that light shop: Prima Lighting.

Was nearly get chop by the sale girls and the sale girl even ask me to pay full which I blur blur pay up. Suppose to pay deposit. Total cost both unit is $4k+!!!

Then following day, went went to Prima Lighting as need to purchase some more, but went to another light house to check and horror! The price is double of what prima is charging!

We called Gina/Tony and they managed to tell Prima boss to cancel all the cost!

Of course with my sister help as she is very stern and I am not.

HAPPY

What to do?

I pick id/con, they (mum n sis n wife) not happy with the reno, so I pay all loh to make them less hateful.

i only paid like $550 for my whole house lightings!!! 2k is sooo expensive

Never ever buy anything from shops recommended by ur ID.... because they draw commission from the shops.... esp toilet accessories and lights.....

point to take note: Asia Excel (the toilet accessories shop) are crazy their price quoted are so high.. yet i can get the same brand same design at 50% cheaper elsewhere!!!!

Edited by hwinho

so quiet here.

Hope all those who are in the midst of reno will have a smooth reno and those going thru rectification will have everything done up to expectation.

Hello Tea

Definately customers go for better image and good comments and go for good company.

I am at horrific times and immerse stress period and at their mercy (giving tons of excuses and reasons whenever I request for something) when my renovation is in progress.

I dont want to rack up anymore as I have completed and has since moved on.

Definately wont choose them anymore, I rather pay more and has less stress.

Good luck to those under CD care and hopefully they will do up your house nicely without any excuses and reasons. And not to forget, things they promises will not be forget. Write down what they promise and not verbally.

More recitifcations work means not good worksmanship.

Good Luck to everybody.

AY

so quiet here.

Hope all those who are in the midst of reno will have a smooth reno and those going thru rectification will have everything done up to expectation.

Hello Everybody

It's been 4 months my family and I moved in.

And my mum's has totally overlooked the 2 bifold door as the ledge (middle portion) is not ok.

Last weekend my cousin and her kids came. Twice her kids was locked inside and we have hard time pushing out after numerous try.

My mum called Gina (no reply), I sms 3 times (no reply).

Last week my mum called Gina in night to tell her the problem. She said will ask someone to check.

Now...more than 1 week, no one come, no call, nothing.....

Tell me what should I do? Btw, Gina phone 98533126.

Even though she's very busy, at least sms back or pick up my mum's call right?

I will wait for 1 to 2 days for Gina to reply.

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Hello Everybody

It's been 4 months my family and I moved in.

And my mum's has totally overlooked the 2 bifold door as the ledge (middle portion) is not ok.

Last weekend my cousin and her kids came. Twice her kids was locked inside and we have hard time pushing out after numerous try.

My mum called Gina (no reply), I sms 3 times (no reply).

Last week my mum called Gina in night to tell her the problem. She said will ask someone to check.

Now...more than 1 week, no one come, no call, nothing.....

Tell me what should I do? Btw, Gina phone 98533126.

Even though she's very busy, at least sms back or pick up my mum's call right?

I will wait for 1 to 2 days for Gina to reply.

HAPPY

oh dear, must be very frustrating. I remembered once i called and she didnt pick up as well. As I stayed nearby, i pop over to her shop and saw her there looking at some jewellery with another lady.

Guess she is ignoring your call....

Yesterday I make another last desperate sms to her.

Wola, she sms me back and will ask Tony to check my mum's place.

Yesterday evening Tony came and will ask the man to come this friday.

I wonder what excuses the man in charge will give.

My son gana lock once, my sister also, my cousin twice. Definately it's faulty liao.

Hope tomorrow they can change it.

oh dear, must be very frustrating. I remembered once i called and she didnt pick up as well. As I stayed nearby, i pop over to her shop and saw her there looking at some jewellery with another lady.

Guess she is ignoring your call....

Hi all,

Need to check whether anyone use Ah Hai's own brand of runners i.e. his normal ones, the soft closing ones and the heavy duty ones.

Any problems with tat?

Or buy own runners safer?

Appreciate ur feedback. THanks!

My kitchen cabinets, display cabinets, all doors have.

I think is the normal type as I saw my neighbours (same id) also using the same.

So far, ok for me.

I seldom cook, and door always closed.

So, cannot really give any feedbacks.

But if you go to ikea, their blum system is kind of good stuff.

Except my drawers dont have the blum system.

You may ask for one for your drawers.

Hi all,

Need to check whether anyone use Ah Hai's own brand of runners i.e. his normal ones, the soft closing ones and the heavy duty ones.

Any problems with tat?

Or buy own runners safer?

Appreciate ur feedback. THanks!

.....my bomb shelter door catch broke 2 weeks ago...been using the catch (crab clamp type...some new design...better holding power) for about 7 months liao....the door cannot spring out anymore when you push it.....went to many DIY shops and hardware shops still could not find the same type....

desperate liao...so called tony....wanted him to help me buy a few so that in future if it gets damaged again...can replaced myself....haha last night he really brought 2 more to my hse.....

this may be termed good service ! i thought he may even charge me...haha but its free....