Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xmac2006

Resale Unit, Canberra Road

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pinkpetter: Those little chairs have a special significance for us. They were hand made especially for the wife by her dad when she was a little girl. We're so glad we were able to give them a useful function again after so long! :good:

skywolf: Thanks for your endorsement of our bedroom design! I notice you like platforms a lot, seeing as how you have them installed in a couple of rooms of yours. I was skeptical at first, but they do add some interest to an otherwise flat surface.

applefreak: Our cat-proofing comes in multiple layers. Underneath the chair cover there is yet another cushion protecting the upholstery of the chair itself. Cat owners... what can we do, huh? :dunno:

And it looks like the major part of the unpacking is complete, at last! The wife really has a knack for optimizing storage space! Finally, our living room is fit to live in!

2510805720063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

We're still trying to define the bamboo divider to our liking, so it's still a little rough. And the dog belongs to M-i-L for whom we are doing a little return dog-sitting :)

And why am I posting at such a late hour? Can't sleep -- something I ate is doing bad things to my stomach and is keeping me up... urgh!

pinkpetter: Those little chairs have a special significance for us. They were hand made especially for the wife by her dad when she was a little girl. We're so glad we were able to give them a useful function again after so long! :good:

And it looks like the major part of the unpacking is complete, at last! The wife really has a knack for optimizing storage space! Finally, our living room is fit to live in!

2510805720063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

We're still trying to define the bamboo divider to our liking, so it's still a little rough. And the dog belongs to M-i-L for whom we are doing a little return dog-sitting :)

And why am I posting at such a late hour? Can't sleep -- something I ate is doing bad things to my stomach and is keeping me up... urgh!

So sweet... yes it's so meaningful to have the chairs there...

I just realised something... I love how the mirror makes your place looks so big but... I'll never have it cos I'll be very scared. hahahaha if my family members walk behind the sofa I'd scream! :P

The doggie is so cute!! in the perfect spot to help form the picture. :P

oops hope you are feeling better by now

if not please go and see a doctor

having the runs can cause dehydration which is worse :(

yup as cat owner we can only do our best to 'protect' the furniture

that's why i got all hard wood furniture

cause these are about the only things that are 'immune' to cat claws :lol: :lol:

applefreak: I'm feeling much better now, thanks! Just let nature take it's course this time and a day later, I'm fine.

Just thought you'd like to see some detail of the furniture underneath their protective layering. Just so happened, today the rep from Vohringer (laminate flooring) came over to take some pix for his own records so we took the opportunity to take some for ourselves.

The dining set:

2398009400063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

The living room sofa:

2204231070063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

And the wife's found a great spot to display her rock paintings -- in the bamboo planter:

2517354880063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

applefreak: I'm feeling much better now, thanks! Just let nature take it's course this time and a day later, I'm fine.

Just thought you'd like to see some detail of the furniture underneath their protective layering. Just so happened, today the rep from Vohringer (laminate flooring) came over to take some pix for his own records so we took the opportunity to take some for ourselves.

The dining set:

2398009400063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

The living room sofa:

2204231070063074167S425x425Q85.jpg

And the wife's found a great spot to display her rock paintings -- in the bamboo planter:

Where did you get your dining table? Very Very Very Nice :dribble:

Hi,

May i know where u get those bamboos? i oso got a bamboo planter.. but dun know where can get the bamboos.. :P and those stones too...

btw.. ur wife's rock painting is v nice...

Hi va|er1e and yan

I'll answer the easy question first: dining set came from Morris Lifestyle. Check out this thread for more details on them. Morris Lifestyle is a big warehouse in Admiralty (NOT within walking distance of Admiralty station, mind you). The showroom is split up across a couple of floors in the building, so what you see on the ground floor isn't all they have to offer. Be sure to get the salesperson to take you to see the other floors as well. You need the salesperson because the doors are code-locked, dunno why.

The bamboo, we don't know where they came from. Part of the package from our ID so we didn't ask too many questions. You can get such things from landscapers who do water features.

Mmm agree. that's well thought of.

Your floor looks fantastic! Such a big diff from the granite!

totally agree! a big switch of mood by changing the flooring.

well done!!

oso... love ur sofa. so comfy looking... how much hv u bought it for?

does it come in dark chocolate colour?

love ur sofa. so comfy looking... how much hv u bought it for?

does it come in dark chocolate colour?

Hi rdnest

The sofa was $1599 and it comes in a range of colours. I believe there was a dark chocolate colour among the options.

Hi rdnest

The sofa was $1599 and it comes in a range of colours. I believe there was a dark chocolate colour among the options.

not expensive too leh! aiya, this Rotten Apple is giving me problem for my sofa...

if this sat still not settled, will get my full refund, then me can go Morris liao :dancingqueen: