Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aneon

Finally...our Home

Ok. For the past 6 months, I was only a spectator of this wonderful forum. Now, I can play a more active role.

We are getting the keys only on Oct 20th but we more or less know how we want our new home to look like. Due to budget constraints, we trashed our initial plan of having false ceiling all over the house (though I might still close my eyes and make that plunge!). If I retain a clear head, then we will just purchase very nice lights for the house and still get the cosy, classy and modern effect that we want.

Our focus now is our 3 bathrooms (full makeover), kitchen(we are extending our kitchen to the balcony) and the WIW in the Master Bedroom. We are lucky that the house is still in very good condition.

We already made some purchases (sofa set 3+1+1 , dining set, pool table, bar stools, coffee table and carpet). We will finalize our water feature by end of next week. We'd like to hear what our ID has to say first.

Let's get rolling. Start with our floor plan.

floorplanhb2.jpg

Edited by aneon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Welcome Aneon to the family of EM owners,

I jus got my EM as well. so where's yours. Hows e reno going?

Byron

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I can't post photos of the house yet until I become the official owner on Oct 20th.

However, I'd like to show you the initial designs that I made for Level 1 of the house.

topview4ch6.jpg

Another view:

aneonfinalversionid4.jpg

And another:

topview5sc1.jpg

Unfortunately, my hubby doesn't want to do any hacking so there are changes to the house layout. Updates soon.

hexagon--i also like the big balcony but if there won't be any hacking as what my hubby wants, I might use that as an extended kitchen.

junxian and sanji--i got our pool table in toh guan road east. i initially wanted the 7ft pool with a customized table top(for dining), but upon seeing it in the showroom, it doesn't look practical because I don't know where to put the top if we're playing! so, we ended up buying the 2-in-1 which when you turn over(just flip it) will be a table tennis. we're thinking of taking the net out if we're entertaining and it will be our buffet table.

imag0233hb6.jpg

to the others--thanks for the warm welcome. our EM is in tampines--just a stone's throw away from the mall and mrt. we've always wanted a maisonette because i have three kids!