Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
twolambs

2-storey Penthouses In The East With Mbr On 2nd Floor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone know of any 2-storey penthouses in the East that have the master bedroom on the 2nd floor?

Penthouse in the east have only chinese girls... joking...

Majority of the 2 storey units should have their bedrooms all on 2nd level. unless u are looking for solely a masterroom.?

not a Easterner, can't comment much.

Does anyone know of any 2-storey penthouses in the East that have the master bedroom on the 2nd floor?

Why do you want the Materbedroom on second floor? so tiresome to climb.

Why do you want the Materbedroom on second floor? so tiresome to climb.

I like the privacy. Climbing is not a problem. Many Sporeans are too lazy. Statistics shows that only 1 in 10 Sporeans walk up or down an escalator.

It is also a common sight at MRT stations to see the escalators and elevators packed but few people using the stairs.

Anyway, back to the main issue .. many penthouses have an open area on the 2nd floor. All the bedrooms are on the 1st floor.

Anyone who knows of penthouses that have bedrooms on 2nd floor please chip in. So far I know of Livia.

I don't get this, but it sounds naughty, care to elaborate?? :notti::notti:

Think he is referring to Penthouse the magazine? Thus Penthouse in the east should only feature chinese models? haha...

Hrmph.. are you referring to HDB or condo? If you are referring to HDB, do check out Pasir Ris. They have such lovely penthouses. I reckon must be abt 2200sqft.. I'm not sure of the prices though. But yes, they are indeed HDB penthouses. :-)

Hrmph.. are you referring to HDB or condo? If you are referring to HDB, do check out Pasir Ris. They have such lovely penthouses. I reckon must be abt 2200sqft.. I'm not sure of the prices though. But yes, they are indeed HDB penthouses. :-)

Bleu at East Coast - located at 560 /562 upper east coast road

Just come across this condo too. Saw their website .. the floor plan looks ideal ... but I need to double check with my fengshui master.

Edited by twolambs

Just come across this condo too. Saw their website .. the floor plan looks ideal ... but I need to double check with my fengshui master.

Penthouse at Citylights with bedrooms on 2nd floor.. about 3500sft.. but not exactly in the east..

I think The Esta near Parkway parade may have.. can chk their website..