Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Bird In My Flat

Hi Mr Chong and guys

If there is a bird in my flat, is there any resaon behind it?

Seen like bird was lost and couldnt fly out!

HAPPY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yeah i wanna noe too. 2 weeks back a flock of small birds flew into my living room and was flying in circles above my head. any reason why this happens...??

Like that also got meaning meh? My previous hse also got birds fly in, scared it might poke me :P Sometime got butterflies also? :D

Got one time one cat came in, my dog chase it out. Like that also got meaning???

Hi Mr Chong and guys

If there is a bird in my flat, is there any resaon behind it?

Seen like bird was lost and couldnt fly out!

HAPPY

Hello

Yes, there's a reason behind it. It will depend on what kind of bird and etc. If you want to know the prophecy, you can give me more description of what you saw.

yeah i wanna noe too. 2 weeks back a flock of small birds flew into my living room and was flying in circles above my head. any reason why this happens...??

You can also give me more detailed descriptions if you're interesteed to know.

Hello

Yes, there's a reason behind it. It will depend on what kind of bird and etc. If you want to know the prophecy, you can give me more description of what you saw.

Mine is the normal sparrow that we can see in the streets and it build a nest in my bomb shelter but now i block the bomb shelter hole n the bird cannot fly in through that hole liao. So what does it symbolise when it build a nest in bomb shelter?

Thank you Mr Chong.

It happened last Saturday evening around 9 to 10pm, it was a small bird (not those street bird that makes alot of noises), a brown small bird and it has a slighly long peek and slighly long tail feathers. It was like a size of a adult palm. The bird seem to be very scare and it shi.t all over my living room. I have to mop it up.

Seem like a pple's pet.

But heard that it will bring good luck or even strike lottery.

Please enlighten me what's the prophecy of a small brown (size of a adult palm) , slighly long cheek and slighly long tail.

Many thanks and best regards.

HAPPY

Hello

Mine is the normal sparrow that we can see in the streets and it build a nest in my bomb shelter but now i block the bomb shelter hole n the bird cannot fly in through that hole liao. So what does it symbolise when it build a nest in bomb shelter?

Hello

I didn't say symbolise. I said prophecy. Symbolise is very simple. If you see that the sparrow is ordinary, then there will be some ordinary things happening out of the blue which you turned away.

Prophecy is different. You need to give the location/direction of the nest and the date/time when you saw.

Thank you Mr Chong.

It happened last Saturday evening around 9 to 10pm, it was a small bird (not those street bird that makes alot of noises), a brown small bird and it has a slighly long peek and slighly long tail feathers. It was like a size of a adult palm. The bird seem to be very scare and it shi.t all over my living room. I have to mop it up.

Seem like a pple's pet.

But heard that it will bring good luck or even strike lottery.

Please enlighten me what's the prophecy of a small brown (size of a adult palm) , slighly long cheek and slighly long tail.

Many thanks and best regards.

HAPPY

Hello

Last Sat is 4/10 or 27/09 ?

Years ago when an African Grey flew into my house, I kept it as pet and it pick 4D for me then I strike 1st prize. But wasted I didn't buy very big so strike not much. I think birds fly into house is good.

What happen if I block the birds from flying in? :unsure:

You mean you will wait at the window to block birds from flying in? Normally by the time the bird flew into the house then you will notice right!

My case was the African Grey was on my window ledge when my gal noticed it, she then say 'Hi' to it and to her surprise it reply 'Hi' to her. So we lured it into the house by giving it some orange.

Mr Chong,

first time seeking your advise.

heard that is not good to have spider(s) in your house.

i saw this small spider hiding in one of the leaves on my plant which is placed at the balcony.

i wanted to chase it away, but it 'run' very fast and hide at another place of the plant....

actually saw it quite some time ago (maybe 3weeks ago)

but, i would like to know if got any meaning behind it.

thank you and best regards,

x.h.li

Dun be ridiculous lah! every house sure got spider one what! If everything also got meaning then won't you be very busy everyday just to figure out the meaning of every creature in your house? We can use feng shui as a guide but dun be overly superstitious.