Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Bird In My Flat

For what I know...plse dont be too 100% believe in it.

There are 2 types of spiders.

1 type are those student play with it right? It is ok! Every new house got it. Mine also.

Another type is those tiny leg legs and they make web at the corner of the house???

Those are consider no good, but please dont mean that your family will have harm. The reason is that those tiny long leg spider prefer house empty, they dont like pple in the house, cos they need to do web. So, if a house has no pple and seldom pple come home, those spider will like it! They prefer no human beings in the house.

Back to my topic, Mr Chong, what is the meaning? I read that bird in the house is bad luck! As someone gonna die! Sound scary!

Mr Chong,

first time seeking your advise.

heard that is not good to have spider(s) in your house.

i saw this small spider hiding in one of the leaves on my plant which is placed at the balcony.

i wanted to chase it away, but it 'run' very fast and hide at another place of the plant....

actually saw it quite some time ago (maybe 3weeks ago)

but, i would like to know if got any meaning behind it.

thank you and best regards,

x.h.li

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i also heard if suddenly black ants build a nest in ur house means money is waiting come to ur pocket :lol: dont know true or not :sport-smiley-004:

My house everyday also got black ants built nest everywhere, how come I wait and wait so long my pocket still no money leh? Haha... :(

Edited by lauahkua

If your house got black ant, those run super fast, it is ok! Good House.

But not those red ant, that can bite.

Black ants built nest doesnt mean you will strike lottery, but rather you jobs and your family is good and safe and sound. Which one you prefer?

:lol::lol: yah loh...my old house also the same :sport-smiley-004:

If your house got black ant, those run super fast, it is ok! Good House.

But not those red ant, that can bite.

Black ants built nest doesnt mean you will strike lottery, but rather you jobs and your family is good and safe and sound. Which one you prefer?

My hse a lot of super fast black ants, red ants also have, small very fast ants and slow super small ants, big fast black ants and super big red ants. I have them all, no kidding! Even the mosquitoes here very fat and can walk, believe it? I thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw them walking on my laptop screen.

I have so many types of ants means what ah?

My hse a lot of super fast black ants, red ants also have, small very fast ants and slow super small ants, big fast black ants and super big red ants. I have them all, no kidding! Even the mosquitoes here very fat and can walk, believe it? I thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw them walking on my laptop screen.

I have so many types of ants means what ah?

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: , u r so cute 8|

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: , u r so cute 8|

It's real lah! u think I bluff ah. That why I must quickly shift out of this house. All type of ants also have even more termites.

h4happy said got black ants, will got good job but I jobless leh though family very happy and close lah.

It happened last Saturday evening around 9 to 10pm, it was a small bird (not those street bird that makes alot of noises), a brown small bird and it has a slighly long peek and slighly long tail feathers. It was like a size of a adult palm. The bird seem to be very scare and it shi.t all over my living room. I have to mop it up.

Seem like a pple's pet.

But heard that it will bring good luck or even strike lottery.

Please enlighten me what's the prophecy of a small brown (size of a adult palm) , slighly long cheek and slighly long tail.

Hello

With your description, I'm not sure what bird was that.

Usually, the type of bird will make a difference too.

In your case, you'll have some money luck this month. Don't be too happy, an illness or a need among your family member will use up. If you want to save any money this month, keep it in the SW in a bright place or better still, have a light shining on it. (or near a light)

A bird that flies in will not necessary bring money luck.

Mine is the normal sparrow that we can see in the streets and it build a nest in my bomb shelter but now i block the bomb shelter hole n the bird cannot fly in through that hole liao. So what does it symbolise when it build a nest in bomb shelter?

If just for symbolical meanings, it should be quite simple and common. Most of the times many older people or with repeated experiences will be able to comment. It can symbolise some ordinary issues that you've overlooked accumulated to become a problem and you'll have to attend to it.

Thank you Mr Chong.

What matter me most if family members are safe and sound, healthy and job stablility.

Happy family with laugher, joy, anger (sometimes)....

Money luck if have I will be happy, if dont have, then it is ok I will wait for the right time to come.

Hello

With your description, I'm not sure what bird was that.

Usually, the type of bird will make a difference too.

In your case, you'll have some money luck this month. Don't be too happy, an illness or a need among your family member will use up. If you want to save any money this month, keep it in the SW in a bright place or better still, have a light shining on it. (or near a light)

A bird that flies in will not necessary bring money luck.

just heard from my colleague

she said she went to a fortune teller( sorry to Off topic)

the FT told her husband that, if one day, he see a bird (ma2 que4) fly into the house, he will have lottery luck.

so, can we say that, actually seeing bird fly in the house, means something good?

What matter most is all family is safe and sound, got jobs and living happily toegther in the new roof!

Hi LAU

I am sure you will find a good job asap!

Aiyo....now spore in recession......making it hard for the pple too! So many thing increases..... :(

It's real lah! u think I bluff ah. That why I must quickly shift out of this house. All type of ants also have even more termites.

h4happy said got black ants, will got good job but I jobless leh though family very happy and close lah.

just heard from my colleague

she said she went to a fortune teller( sorry to Off topic)

the FT told her husband that, if one day, he see a bird (ma2 que4) fly into the house, he will have lottery luck.

so, can we say that, actually seeing bird fly in the house, means something good?

Hello

No. Different birds have different meanings. Different actions from birds also give different meanings.

Time to clean up your house or get those professional pest controller to your house.. =P