Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi all,

Need some advise. I just got my keys to my new condo and was told by my agent that the my marbe floor need to be polished again.

Can this be done and what is the damage? I got this resale unit which is 2 yrs old.

Should i do the polishing of my marbe and than my painting or?

tks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If it is 2 yrs, it is fairly new leh, unless previous owner did not maintain then you may want to consider polishing. My personal view on this is that, these are 2 things that i will not save money on as it will create major incovenience or headache.

paint first and then polish & apply sealant. Sure "kilat" like new :notti:

hi all,

Need some advise. I just got my keys to my new condo and was told by my agent that the my marbe floor need to be polished again.

Can this be done and what is the damage? I got this resale unit which is 2 yrs old.

tks

hi all,

tks

polishing is ur personal desire.

got lots of types of polishing methods, should range between 500 - 600.

i suggest u polish first than paint.

polishing is ur personal desire.

got lots of types of polishing methods, should range between 500 - 600.

i suggest u polish first than paint.

Hi GMC,

cld you share on the different types of polishing methods. My ID quoted me $480 for polishing marble in living/dining and foyer, but didn't state the method. Are there diff methods that i should be asking about?

Thanks! :yamseng:

i still have a few things that need to be done.....so i guess the polishing should be done last right?

i still have the following to do

electrical work

capentory

some plumbing

i still have a few things that need to be done.....so i guess the polishing should be done last right?

i still have the following to do

electrical work

capentory

some plumbing

Hi there,

If you need any assistance in your plumbing, capentry, electrical or polishing work, please feel free to contact me :

Sherrene 84095847

Thank you.

if wan you can also try my lobang quite reliable also, pm me to get it. why not just get another second opinion, anyway you nothing to lose in getting another quotation to compare.

heres the pictures & story of my redone house by the reliable contractor:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20227

P.S. add me if msn: cord_des@hotmail.com if you want to

Lobangking.. you just joined today and start leaving msgs like this (which look almost the same) all over the forum .... digging up old threads to post on...

**edit** LBK gave an explanation here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=379442

My apologies to anyone if I sounded mean. :P But I always have this worry that newbies who read the forum might not know better and will fall for fake owners like I did when I was new in the forum. :)

Edited by pinkpetter

Lobangking.. you just joined today and start leaving msgs like this (which look almost the same) all over the forum .... digging up old threads to post on...

**edit** LBK gave an explanation here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=379442

My apologies to anyone if I sounded mean. :P But I always have this worry that newbies who read the forum might not know better and will fall for fake owners like I did when I was new in the forum. :)

Ya all home owner please be careful course one of the victim is my friend

Edited by lengleng