Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Some Noobie Qns On Hle?

Thanks for all the reply. Well juz to share, I draw a fixed income while my wife is on commision base. During our HLE application, I submitted our Letter of Assessment (A total of abt 120K, including bonuses). However, HDB requested my wife to submit her 12 months payslip. Guesed that resulted the failure of our application. The reply from HBD was, our combine ceiling was $8800. Anyway, we had since taken a loan from the banks. Next step is our 1st appointment in end of Nov.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

they are making it really difficult to get hdb loan

to qualify, must make less than $8k gross monthly

but they only give 40% of basic pay...

i really wonder how are the young couples going to afford their first home :bangwall: :bangwall:

Totally agreed. From the recent buyuing spree from my friends ... the DBSS @ Boon Keng (hope I got the term correctly) ... for a 4room .. at the price of $590k... the price really far fetch!!!

Thanks for all the reply. Well juz to share, I draw a fixed income while my wife is on commision base. During our HLE application, I submitted our Letter of Assessment (A total of abt 120K, including bonuses). However, HDB requested my wife to submit her 12 months payslip. Guesed that resulted the failure of our application. The reply from HBD was, our combine ceiling was $8800. Anyway, we had since taken a loan from the banks. Next step is our 1st appointment in end of Nov.

Gonna b careful with bank loans esp when during this period of choppy environment. Fixed interest wld b a better choice over variable. Banks loan wld not b that simple too..

$590k for a four room flat :bow: :bow:

We hv alot of poor man in a rich man's world...

So wat u THINK may not b what u THOUGHT also.. renotalk is one of the most friendly forum i hv come across for noobies n it will still b.. lets dun b everyones daddy but a friend.. Cheers~! :yamseng:

very much agree.. most pp here are friendly, and are sharing experiences or helpin each other.. although we might not be MR knows-all.. at least there is one friendly, caring and kind environment for us here..

lets not spoilt the environment..

:horse:

Gonna b careful with bank loans esp when during this period of choppy environment. Fixed interest wld b a better choice over variable. Banks loan wld not b that simple too..

If we are given a choice, I think no one will go for bank loan. Their interest rate is definitely higher than HDB.

Nowadays HDB makes it so hard to get their loan :(

I can understand if buying a private property, we have to take bank loan cos HDB is not involved. But why buying a HDB flat cannot take loan from HDB? :dunno:

If we are given a choice, I think no one will go for bank loan. Their interest rate is definitely higher than HDB.

No choice :furious:

Nowadays HDB makes it so hard to get their loan :(

I can understand if buying a private property, we have to take bank loan cos HDB is not involved. But why buying a HDB flat cannot take loan from HDB? :dunno:

Well, juz sharing .... when taking a loan from banks, some banks capped them at a minimun of 100k, which I had took up. I have to fork out an additional 5% cash, which is $11500k :jawdrop: