Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lushbelle

Is This Kitchen Capentry Quotation Exp?

Dear all,

please help me to see if this quote is expensive or not?

i am helping my mum to get all the reno done but as i m

really clueless about the charges so i urge all experts to

help me by advising! Thanks !!

1 To design & fabricate apprx 30ft kitchen top & suspended bottom cabinets with laminate $4,580.00

finish, ABS trimming c/w dish drainer, anti-slam hinges & glass backing at hob area

2 To supply & install apprx 16.5ft solid surface kitchen top $1,180.00

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can't comment on item 1 cos my kitchen cabinet is very simple, non-suspended bottom, w/o anti-slam hinges & glass backing. I was charged $95 per foot run.

As for item 2, $72 per foot run, this price is reasonable. My contractor quoted me $80 for solid surface. I went for granite eventually.

Mine just installed today, i am cleaning now, $2000 for about 23ft include post form top.

Solid surface is nice when new, but can get scratches. I was told that post form is more scratch resistance, yet cheaper. When i was at the factory, i tested and used a pen to scratch

My exsiting house is using solid surface also.. so far so good so i am using back the solid surface but the post form top sounds good, any picutres to let me see?

So far so good maybe bec u are careful and never drag things, depends on user. I saw a few postform choices that looked like marble from a distance, in the end i chose woodbark bec the marble design does not match the fire red colour of my laminate.

Have picture, but i don't know how to insert pic, failed a few times previously.

interested can directly deal with carpentry, Mr.Lau from Metal & Wood General Contractor, (9742 5965)....

eventhough it's a minor job..i believe that Mr.Lau will be able to meet your requirements...now they have a promotion for kitchen cabinet (20ft) just for $1288 with high glossy surface laminate to choose..

my ID quote me solid surface $60 per foot run...for cabinet its $94 per foot run...so you can try to calculate...

ace_mav, have contacted alan, thanks. How's ur reno coming along? any pic to share :)

ace_mav, have contacted alan, thanks. How's ur reno coming along? any pic to share :)

hey,

sure sure..will post up pics soon..most probably after they remove the floor protective cover..hehe..can't wait to show off that black glittering quartz..tough on the pockets though...

hihi, u may want to email ur floorplan & requirements to ong_umi@yahoo.com

a quote will be given with no obligations. they are a group of freelance designers .

The workmanships r good

:yamseng: