Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

Why Waste So Much Water?

39613792me9.jpg

Si beh waste water leh. Why not just wash the spoon after use instead of letting it soak under running water. Maybe thats why they charge such exhorbitant price for their coffee/beverages :deal: .

Anyway, never been a fan of starbuck or coffeebean. Still prefer my traditional kopitiam kopi anytime!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I dun understand what's the big deal about their coffee? Why so many pple willing to pay so much for them?

I think it's more like to be seen there ( youngsters like those so called hip and cool place).

Their cakes and pastries are cut throat price! Kill pple put fire!

its the advertisement and the branding lor

i guess

actually i tink TCC is now quite ex 2

Canele is good man!

but service sux

Ya you are right! TCC dam ex man. Went to the Millenia walk branch 2 wks back during the F1 race with my kids, ordered drinks and cakes for 4 ppl almost 100 bucks! But the service quite good.

Edited by lauahkua

maybe u were lucky

but other branches that i tried not good lor

anyway we went toastbox again today

shiok man the peanut butter and otah toast

think best is to save $ and buy own bread

went to pine garden and their bread really sadap!!

maybe u were lucky

but other branches that i tried not good lor

anyway we went toastbox again today

shiok man the peanut butter and otah toast

think best is to save $ and buy own bread

went to pine garden and their bread really sadap!!

The Millenia Walk branch's service always not bad maybe its becoz it's a high end shopping complex. But I think their food should taste the same in all branches. It's just becoz when the service is better you will feel less ripped off lah. Never tried toastbox before, are they under breadtalk?

Had a bad experience with pine garden some time back. My husband bought a packet of tau sa piah from them, my son ate 2 pieces out of the 5. When my husband was abt to eat when he saw green mould inside! Break out the rest and all got mould, imagine how horrible it was! Called them abt the situation and the manager ( one mr chan) was dam arrogant and claimed that it was not their product as they are selling for a supplier. What a lame excuse! Will never patronize them again! And their 'signature' black forest cake is no big deal! I've tasted better ones.

Just want to share with you guys that some small provision shop swop bread. They are always eating fresh bread themselves as they will swop their stale bread with the fresh ones. My ex maid told me coz she used to worked with a provision shop owner.

I now make my own bread almost daily. It's really easy and most importantly I know what I'm eating.

its the advertisement and the branding lor

i guess

actually i tink TCC is now quite ex 2

Canele is good man!

but service sux

ya.. agree

TCC too expensive

we went in, plan to have a coffee..

saw the menu..

both of us.. WOW

in the end.. brought 1 coffee and share

Edited by therat

Read Sat ST that Starbucks and Spineilli have decided to turn off this stupid dipper thing and changed to a dishwasher. I find it hard to believe when starbucks say they have been trying for years to think of an alternative system to the dipper. Is it really so difficult to wash the sppon after use?

Anyway, my fav is still those $2-$3 set meal at coffeeshop that comes with coffee/tea, toast and half-boiled eggs. :good:

Call me a skeptic, but I am always wary of those who are always up in arms about 'going green'. In oz, the green movement actually forms the underlying principle for certain politicians to gain votes.

The latest Al Gore story, where he is caught to be staying in the most 'un-green' bungalow, also became very controversial. Alot of people are already suspecting his global warming movement, peppered with alot of money-spinning concerts, contests, campaigns, sponsors, etc is a whole big scam to rip us off.

The Millenia Walk branch's service always not bad maybe its becoz it's a high end shopping complex. But I think their food should taste the same in all branches. It's just becoz when the service is better you will feel less ripped off lah. Never tried toastbox before, are they under breadtalk?

Had a bad experience with pine garden some time back. My husband bought a packet of tau sa piah from them, my son ate 2 pieces out of the 5. When my husband was abt to eat when he saw green mould inside! Break out the rest and all got mould, imagine how horrible it was! Called them abt the situation and the manager ( one mr chan) was dam arrogant and claimed that it was not their product as they are selling for a supplier. What a lame excuse! Will never patronize them again! And their 'signature' black forest cake is no big deal! I've tasted better ones.

Just want to share with you guys that some small provision shop swop bread. They are always eating fresh bread themselves as they will swop their stale bread with the fresh ones. My ex maid told me coz she used to worked with a provision shop owner.

I now make my own bread almost daily. It's really easy and most importantly I know what I'm eating.

yeah toastbox under Breadtalk

but not all their branches are gd

tried the suntec one not good man

the vivocity one is really not bad :good:

too late for pine garden la

my mum and wtb ordered the cakes for Ping Li already

their cakes are quite good man esp those retro cakes :sport-smiley-004:

for bread those no skin 1 and those made by local confectionary, knw where is gd to buy?

ya.. agree

TCC too expensive

we went in, plan to have a coffee..

saw the menu..

both of us.. WOW

in the end.. brought 1 coffee and share

yeah

nw i have to save too

go killiney or ya kun

their kopi is dam power :deal:

Read Sat ST that Starbucks and Spineilli have decided to turn off this stupid dipper thing and changed to a dishwasher. I find it hard to believe when starbucks say they have been trying for years to think of an alternative system to the dipper. Is it really so difficult to wash the sppon after use?

Anyway, my fav is still those $2-$3 set meal at coffeeshop that comes with coffee/tea, toast and half-boiled eggs. :good:

seriously i dunoe whose kopi is worse, spinelli or starbucks?

and for this washer thing, really dumb :(

imagine so many starbucks outlets globally...

sigh

:dunno:

my fav too

but cant eat too many eggs liao

high cholestrol :help: