Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
its on now .... have lots of sengkang also ... so excitedddddddd ... wish me luck everyone :notti:

Good luck to you and me!! I'm your competitor... Haha... Wait for this ballot exercise wait till neck long long liao... :sport-smiley-003:

me also a competitor.. :)

from what i knoe as many as 20 frens of mine are trying for sengkang units....

oh gosh... hope queue number is short within 2 digits..

wish me good luck ....

i have targeted a flat ....

hope i get it... :notti:

For high pricing, HDB gotta catch the last wave of ride isnt it? But i do realise some of the repurchase flats built in 70s/80s onwards r priced at a more "realistic range" unlike those i saw in the resale transactions...

Ya I'm eyeing at Bedok Linear Green, hope to join you soon. ;)

Hope you get it! :) but price as i mentioned at post #2306 at Bedok central thread has raised. Recession is here to stay for a while and I really dun know whether the price is suitable for now.

I'm also looking at Blk 41 Chai Chee St, have quite a few units there. However, based on the lease commencement date 1985, the flats there should be about 23 years old but why are all those units nos. 10 & 32 (all in a row) not sold ? Are they consider new flats or repurchased flats ? If repurchased, there's no indication at all.

Can anyone help on this ? Thanks.

most probably is HDB reserve....

they like to reserve a few good units .... to re-release with other no so good unit to boost the ballot response.