Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
still few weeks for the results .. haiyah so longgggggggggggg ... i already cant sleep for days :( so kanciong ..

haha opposite of you... i totally forgot about my application until i received the result sms .. also wondered .. hur what this msg means.. haha

im not placing high hopes... still can sleep as per normal..

1 flat to 12applicants... no matter how expensive or Singapore facing recession, if we still need a flat to stay, we still have to buy from HDB...

juz pick a unit which is affordable... prob if we dont buy now, prices will still continue to climb. Praying that recession will lead property mkt crash but very unlikely...

im not placing high hopes... still can sleep as per normal..

1 flat to 12applicants... no matter how expensive or Singapore facing recession, if we still need a flat to stay, we still have to buy from HDB...

juz pick a unit which is affordable... prob if we dont buy now, prices will still continue to climb. Praying that recession will lead property mkt crash but very unlikely...

me placing alot of high hopes ....praying hard that i wld get a much smaller queue number.

current total of applications is over 8877 ....

so many ppl trying for a few flats...

many foreigners converting to singaporeans is the cause of this problem...

haiz... i must get this flat ... if not no home......

8|

I just applied for this Oct half year sale too (the last min) i m targetting at Jurong west too. dun mind the repurchased flat. anyone else also targetting Jr. west??

i think most ppl aiming for newer town at punggol or sk,

i think most ppl aiming for newer town at punggol or sk,

i don't thnk so...

many ppl turn to jurong west clementi woodlands sembawang yishun :good:

who wld want sk or punggol? :furious:

so deep in...

at first i too thought of going to sk or punggol..

only when i realise that its too deep in...

transport $$$ wld have to be spend alot... :(

no wet market nearby... :bangwall:

aiyah ..go and do a research b4 buying a flat...

cos u have to be there fr another 5 years b4 selling...

lrt.. then mrt... and to go to city ... the fares are too high.....the taxi fare bust wld make me faint... :bow:

time... money .... is the cause for many rejection.. :yamseng:

I went to see the flats at Blk 41 Chai Chee St and now I understand why so many units unsold. All those units are corner flats and some face the afternoon (west) sun and some are facing directly opposite a mosque. I think alot of pple dun like houses facing directly mosque or temple, 'sa qi" very strong, how true is it I dun know. Moreover, MUP is in progress and expected to complete only 1st quarter 2010.

Also went to see Tampines flats. Alot of units are tucked into a corner whereby the main entrance faced the wall and the unit totally can't be seen from the lift / corridor. Looks like 'feng shui' not so good. The flats in Tampines are big and affordable but I just dun like the main entrance facing the wall.

Flats in other locations like Bukit Merah and Toa Payoh are good but cannot afford leh. I think after seeing so many flats, I still prefer those at Tah Ching Rd (Sept BE) and Linear Green @ Bedok.

I went to see the flats at Blk 41 Chai Chee St and now I understand why so many units unsold. All those units are corner flats and some face the afternoon (west) sun and some are facing directly opposite a mosque. I think alot of pple dun like houses facing directly mosque or temple, 'sa qi" very strong, how true is it I dun know. Moreover, MUP is in progress and expected to complete only 1st quarter 2010.

Also went to see Tampines flats. Alot of units are tucked into a corner whereby the main entrance faced the wall and the unit totally can't be seen from the lift / corridor. Looks like 'feng shui' not so good. The flats in Tampines are big and affordable but I just dun like the main entrance facing the wall.

Flats in other locations like Bukit Merah and Toa Payoh are good but cannot afford leh. I think after seeing so many flats, I still prefer those at Tah Ching Rd (Sept BE) and Linear Green @ Bedok.

similar to my experience last april.... went to see some re-purchased units that i shortlisted.... just based on exterior factor... already a no-no decision =\ .. some have dim corridor ( went at night ) , bad main door positioning .... facing temple etc....

all in all, site survey is a must !

but is it too early to survey now? At least take a desirable queue no then survey? If now start surveying but queue no is horrendous, then efforts will be wasted? :dunno:

i dread having the idea of having to pay so much yet no option to choose.. These days HDB r calling all shots so wld rather wait for everything to cool down in resale.. but still i wld hope the best for those who had contribute their $10.. :)

Linear green is opp eunous mrt right?....pls choose that..very gd n nice building...:)