Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

i don't thnk so...

many ppl turn to jurong west clementi woodlands sembawang yishun :good:

who wld want sk or punggol? :furious:

so deep in...

at first i too thought of going to sk or punggol..

only when i realise that its too deep in...

transport $$$ wld have to be spend alot... :(

no wet market nearby... :bangwall:

aiyah ..go and do a research b4 buying a flat...

cos u have to be there fr another 5 years b4 selling...

lrt.. then mrt... and to go to city ... the fares are too high.....the taxi fare bust wld make me faint... :bow:

time... money .... is the cause for many rejection.. :yamseng:

Yup this is my opinion.. hee hee so jr west not popular ah.. then good lor. i will gladly take any unit in jurong west cuz of the shops, mrt, school for my kid n nearer to my mum's too.

SK n punggol definitely look good to live in but my hubby DUN want to live there cos too far from town n his workplace in TUAS. :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yup this is my opinion.. hee hee so jr west not popular ah.. then good lor. i will gladly take any unit in jurong west cuz of the shops, mrt, school for my kid n nearer to my mum's too.

SK n punggol definitely look good to live in but my hubby DUN want to live there cos too far from town n his workplace in TUAS. :sport-smiley-018:

me too work in tuas... too far away... :sport-smiley-003:

getting jurong west is the best.

aikz.... b4 that have to make sure the queue no also favours us.

90% goes to first time applicants...

so i hope ur under this group...

i'm under this group..

hehe :dancingqueen:

anyway good luck to u and all applicants

:seeya:

linear green only 2 unit :(

this is my last chance .. if still cant get good que no .. have to go by resale :( .. i really need miracle ..

hei... how many times have u tried applying for flats under balloting ?

going resale... have to break bank :jawdrop:

no of applicants : 10,000 over...sianz :curse:

this is my 3rd time ..

but 1st didnt get any chance to choose, coz que no so huge, no more unit left ..

2nd time didnt choose any, coz the leftover units are not finished ..

so am i still counted as first timer ??

i have no more choice .. coz cant wait anymore ... i need home to be re-united with my husband :) thats why i really hope to get good que no this time, especially from hdb now sales only half yearly for 4 room above .. not like before ... so if still waiting from hdb .. dunno when my turn to get one :(

linear green only 2 unit :(

this is my last chance .. if still cant get good que no .. have to go by resale :( .. i really need miracle ..

Hi lovee-_cdc

If 2 units left, I will suggest u forget it. Cos the facing etc must be bad. For such half yearly exercise, normally the units are lousy, face afternoon sun, face road, face temple, undesirable unit number and many more.

If 2 units, i suggest u go for resale...resale price could be cheaper with the 40k grant. HDB new flat price are at market price, there no bargain at all.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Hi lovee-_cdc

If 2 units left, I will suggest u forget it. Cos the facing etc must be bad. For such half yearly exercise, normally the units are lousy, face afternoon sun, face road, face temple, undesirable unit number and many more.

If 2 units, i suggest u go for resale...resale price could be cheaper with the 40k grant. HDB new flat price are at market price, there no bargain at all.

Hi richman .. thanks 4 ur opinion :)

actually i'm not eyeing bedok ... i prefer sengkang or punggol where more units are available, therefore hopefully more chance 4 me :)

the only thing with resale is i have to pay cov & also agent fee, really a big burden for me ..

Hi lovee-_cdc

i think both unit is 6 floor right

1 is facing the MRT track

1 is facing/near to car park (this one I'm not to sure)

i don't thnk so...

many ppl turn to jurong west clementi woodlands sembawang yishun :good:

who wld want sk or punggol? :furious:

so deep in...

at first i too thought of going to sk or punggol..

only when i realise that its too deep in...

transport $$$ wld have to be spend alot... :(

no wet market nearby... :bangwall:

aiyah ..go and do a research b4 buying a flat...

cos u have to be there fr another 5 years b4 selling...

lrt.. then mrt... and to go to city ... the fares are too high.....the taxi fare bust wld make me faint... :bow:

time... money .... is the cause for many rejection.. :yamseng:

I somehow have to agree with the above,

Matured estates are more sellable in a sense that people are more settled in e.g convenience, familiarity and the amenities they have.

SK & Punggol are estates that are slowly rising but i still feel that the layout of new flats there are : :bangwall:

Wet markets wil be built eventually but the inconvenience of travelling too much especially those having to go by foot. I guess it all depends on where you grew up, I grew up in Bedok so the most ideal would def be the East district.

I was disappointed when all the East flats were all snapped up within a matter of a few days during August 2007 Balloting Exercise. I almost gave up THEN i started to research on the other areas still available, the accessibility and the estimated resale value of the area.

That was when i saw the layout of a 1974 flat in Whampoa Drive. As i was looking for a place without a common corridor, i was surprised this flat actually didnt have a corridor. So i went to check out the place.

I was utterly Amazed! It was love at first sight. Firstly, it's a 4rm point block, Superb location, its like 2 exits away from Orchard and its near to anywhere!

And the best thing we got the flat before the properties price hike so it was really cheap. It has almost been a year. So i would suggest you guys scan the areas you have in your list, if possible try to ask the neighbours about the history of the flat ur considering(if youre concerned abt that) as they might know. Look out for transports nearby, markets and all. You may just find your dream home in an unexpected location.

My 2 cents worth!

Regards

i think both unit is 6 floor right

1 is facing the MRT track

1 is facing/near to car park (this one I'm not to sure)

Hi richman and therat,

Linear Green is near to Bedok MRT (1 bus stop away). The exterior looks very nice, design almost similar to those at Tah Ching Rd. However, left with only 2 units, think I'm not that lucky.

Therat is right, the 6th floor unit is facing the MRT track and main road, so very noisy but the unit no. sounds very nice - 66 - sounds like 'luck luck' in Hokkien. But the other unit is on the 4th floor and near to car park so alot of blockage.

I am abit kiasu so went to survey even before I submit my application just to make sure that I don waste my $10 on those shortlisted flats.

I have contributed many $10 to HDB. I started to apply for flats since Feb 2007 and whenever there is any balloting or quarterly sales for 4 rooms & bigger flats or even monthly sales for 3 rooms, I will definitely applied but each and every time I got a very huge q no. Sometimes, I don even get a chance to be called to select my flat as all units have been snaped before my appt date.

I am a first timer but just don understand why my luck is so bad.

I have contributed many $10 to HDB. I started to apply for flats since Feb 2007 and whenever there is any balloting or quarterly sales for 4 rooms & bigger flats or even monthly sales for 3 rooms, I will definitely applied but each and every time I got a very huge q no. Sometimes, I don even get a chance to be called to select my flat as all units have been snaped before my appt date.

maybe its due to population

each ethnic group comes under this

if u look closely... chinese are the majority in spore.

therefore... even if ur a first timer.. definitely it wld take some timeb4 u get a flat cos there wld be many first timers like u .whereas if u look at other race.. example : indians/malays their population is kinda small .therefore their chances of getting a flat is quite higher.

2ndly luck plays a big part......

ya ya .. i'm also so confused .. they kept saying 90% of the flat will be set aside for 1st timer .. but looking at the que no i got so far .. it doesnt show it that way :(

ya ya .. i'm also so confused .. they kept saying 90% of the flat will be set aside for 1st timer .. but looking at the que no i got so far .. it doesnt show it that way :(

hopefuuly the hdb applies the rule now...

90% to be allocated for first timers...

:bangwall:

Hi richman and therat,

Linear Green is near to Bedok MRT (1 bus stop away). The exterior looks very nice, design almost similar to those at Tah Ching Rd. However, left with only 2 units, think I'm not that lucky.

Therat is right, the 6th floor unit is facing the MRT track and main road, so very noisy but the unit no. sounds very nice - 66 - sounds like 'luck luck' in Hokkien. But the other unit is on the 4th floor and near to car park so alot of blockage.

I am abit kiasu so went to survey even before I submit my application just to make sure that I don waste my $10 on those shortlisted flats.

If u all staying this area.

Don't need to subscrip SCV to watch football

there are 2 coffee shops along the bedok north ave 3(opp each other, at the T-junction) has SCV on football. I always got wake up by the GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hi i applied for the half yearly sale :deal: ...

but i wld be changing job soon..:D ... wld it affect me getting a flat ? :help:

confused and panicking.. :bow: