Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

Hi richman and therat,

Linear Green is near to Bedok MRT (1 bus stop away). The exterior looks very nice, design almost similar to those at Tah Ching Rd. However, left with only 2 units, think I'm not that lucky.

Therat is right, the 6th floor unit is facing the MRT track and main road, so very noisy but the unit no. sounds very nice - 66 - sounds like 'luck luck' in Hokkien. But the other unit is on the 4th floor and near to car park so alot of blockage.

I am abit kiasu so went to survey even before I submit my application just to make sure that I don waste my $10 on those shortlisted flats.

Hi Alyplwwf,

I will suggest you hold on to your purchase...prices is expected to come down. Please wait a year or 2. Furthermore this 2 units are left over, obvious cos of it blockage n noise. Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Alyplwwf,

I will suggest you hold on to your purchase...prices is expected to come down. Please wait a year or 2. Furthermore this 2 units are left over, obvious cos of it blockage n noise. Cheers.

Thanks Richman. My siblings also think likewise as recession would be set for the next couple of months / years so still considering. Anyway wait till I get the q no. and then see how lo.

good luck to fellow RT'er =D

this time round is much better with interior pics... easier to decide .. don't even need major site surveying....

prev round my wife and I went so many places =(

good luck to fellow RT'er =D

this time round is much better with interior pics... easier to decide .. don't even need major site surveying....

prev round my wife and I went so many places =(

yea thats rite ... but no of people applied also so many ... 10.000+++ leh :(

yea thats rite ... but no of people applied also so many ... 10.000+++ leh :(

don't worry u wld get a flat.... but what if when ur turn comes to choose a flat.... the no of flat that is being available is still under construction and wld be available only in 2011 ? wld u still sign for it ?

cos i c there are flats available but under construction....

i praying superrrrr hard for u wish to get the flat ok :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

aikz no one wishing for me to get a flat :(

plz pray for me too... either a do or die situation :bow:

don't worry u wld get a flat.... but what if when ur turn comes to choose a flat.... the no of flat that is being available is still under construction and wld be available only in 2011 ? wld u still sign for it ?

cos i c there are flats available but under construction....

thanks for ur wishes :) i also dunno leh ,, hopefully that thing doesnt happen to me, so no need to think bout it :dunno:

how bout u ???

i praying superrrrr hard for u wish to get the flat ok :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

haiz cc .. thanks :) i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :notti:

me too .. me too ... have been waiting for almost 3 years for me to be reunited again with my husband .. for my daughter to be with his dad .. hikz .. hopefully God will answer my prayer this time :(

wakkkkk sure sure i also will pray super duperrrrrr harddd for u and wish everbodyyyyyyyyy will get ur dream house soon!!!!!!! yeah....... :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

haiz cc .. thanks :) i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :notti:

hahaha PIAK :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

thanks for ur wishes :) i also dunno leh ,, hopefully that thing doesnt happen to me, so no need to think bout it :dunno:

how bout u ???

i also donno... hope that doesn't happen to me and u also.. praying hard. :drunk:

don't worry we both wld get good queue no and get good flat ... :thumbs up:

i think many apply just to try to buy area like queenstown/TPY/clementi/kallang/bedok... all the matured estates...

hopefully so :notti:

Pray harddddddddd for me too......................

hee... hope in Nov6, 3 of us can reno-talk liao... haha.. :yamseng:

amien ...

3 more days to go.... wah liow... cannot sleep leh... :dunno:

what wld be my queue no ? :bangwall:

haiz its ok... wld know the results in 3 days... :good:

2 pm... is the judgement day... :bleah:

hope all ppl who need a flat desperately gets a good queue no... :sport-smiley-004: