Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My queue no sucks big time. 7xxx....

hope my luck will be better for sept balloting.

Good luck to the rest!

my queue no sucks too!! Appt in Jan09.

Nesh, i did receive the letter. I thought everyone who apply will receive letter??

Hmmmm...

did it say abt the first time status of urs and mcps?

my queue no sucks too!! Appt in Jan09.

don worry maybe u have chance... as long they call u for appt... at least shd be able to make urself happy...

Hi everyone,

i'm a newbie here, happen to come to this website after intro by my fren. I'm abit sad that some of u can't get a gd Q no, this is my 4th try & luckily i manage to get Q25 this time round.

Btw anyone planning to get a unit at Buangkok cos there is only 19units of 4rooms flat available. I pray that i'll get any of the unit cos i really love Buangkok.

Btw for the letter u all mention, how come i never receive before.

Hi everyone,

i'm a newbie here, happen to come to this website after intro by my fren. I'm abit sad that some of u can't get a gd Q no, this is my 4th try & luckily i manage to get Q25 this time round.

Btw anyone planning to get a unit at Buangkok cos there is only 19units of 4rooms flat available. I pray that i'll get any of the unit cos i really love Buangkok.

Congrats, u are so lucky. Im also looking at buangkok but now so disappointed. Its also my 4th try.

the letter is for Sep08 balloting. I also got the letter but i only qualified under first time scheme.

I doubt i will be called up cos my queue no is 18XX. **** sian. still got ethnic quota. Im a chinese so very unlikely i will have a chance. haiz. :bangwall: my hubby so disappointed too....

hei in that letter under sept balloting exercise..it states that i have been placed in the first timer group.it also says that i am given 2 chances in the ballot ?

what does that mean ?

results to be known end nov?

h0w many ppl applied for 4 room flat under jurong west ?

Congrats, u are so lucky. Im also looking at buangkok but now so disappointed. Its also my 4th try.

the letter is for Sep08 balloting. I also got the letter but i only qualified under first time scheme.

I doubt i will be called up cos my queue no is 18XX. **** sian. still got ethnic quota. Im a chinese so very unlikely i will have a chance. haiz. :bangwall: my hubby so disappointed too....

Hi gal,

my hubby keep grumbling cos currently we r staying with my family as his parents are in US, thus praying hard tat we'll get a gd Q num tis time round. And its the 1st time i'm so serious in this balloting that my parents accompany us to rackie the whole Sengkang & Punggol with us.

The Sept ballot is for 3rooms & below rite, i did not participate as i need a 4 room flat. Don't worry, miracles do happen & now its really befall on me.

I heard that those ppl who volunteer to help out in RC will get better chances, is that true?

the sept ballot is for 4 room and bigger...

Huh really, but the one i'm getting now is for 3,4 & 5 rooms rite? I pray hard that i won't get happy for nothing.

Huh really, but the one i'm getting now is for 3,4 & 5 rooms rite? I pray hard that i won't get happy for nothing.

yeah... true... its fr 4 room and above...

haiz..i am very disappointed... queue no 8xxx..

never expected this type of queue no...

Hi everyone,

congrats!! luck so good.... wish u can choose the flat u like...

sep08 balloting is more for mature estates like queenstown.

nesh> first timer scheme is that we get 2 chances while second timer only get one chance for the computer ballot. but i think its BullS***. cos there are so many first timers here in singapore. everyone is complaining that as first timers, they ballot many times, still cannot get a good queue no.

Edited by tydy

yeah... true... its fr 4 room and above...

haiz..i am very disappointed... queue no 8xxx..

never expected this type of queue no...

sayang, sayang... poor guy....

dont give up, maybe u'll get Queenie's luck next time

what do they mean by etnic quota ?

total applicants -10,000

total no of flats =600

suppose if the queue no from 0001 - 8000 is all chinese applicants , does the other races stand the chance to get a flat ?

i am very confused....

what do they mean by etnic quota ?

total applicants -10,000

total no of flats =600

suppose if the queue no from 0001 - 8000 is all chinese applicants , does the other races stand the chance to get a flat ?

i am very confused....

that's not true, at any point of the queue, the ratio of the ethnic is maintained at a certain level, u don't have to question the fairness of their system, they have some team to audit their methodology...