Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Half Yearly Hdb Sales

Please dun give up so easily...i managed to get number 121 after nearly 2years of trying......next wednesday getting a house.....

so please...dun give up.....unless u want to spend ur hardearned cash on COV...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

this thread seems to be so quiet. I went to select my flat thou my appt date is last few days of half yrly sales. The flats left for selection are BTO leftovers like Coral Spring. We do not wish to wait till Apr not knowing what our queue no is, so we selected a flat at CS. Hm... hopefully it will take a faster time to build.

Bro nesh, how's ur flat selection? managed to secure a flat at JW?

Had confirmed with HDB.... for Quarterly Sale or Half-Yearly Sale Exercises, you will still be treated as first timer even if you reject 2 times due to the limited choices of flat for selection.

how do we reject? have to write in? i had a queue no. of 2xxx and thought there was no hope but received email from hdb to go for selection. thing is, flats left are BTO which is due in for completion in 2012 and i cant wait that long...

this thread seems to be so quiet. I went to select my flat thou my appt date is last few days of half yrly sales. The flats left for selection are BTO leftovers like Coral Spring. We do not wish to wait till Apr not knowing what our queue no is, so we selected a flat at CS. Hm... hopefully it will take a faster time to build.

Bro nesh, how's ur flat selection? managed to secure a flat at JW?

Flat selection is coming soon on feb 25th.

a week ago received letter from hdb to come and select flat.but as i am in urgent need of flat ,i would only be able to select a flat with the keys available.

kinda anxious though... just hoping to get any flat that is being available ..

congrats on selecting a flat...hope everything goes fine for u ...

is it a possible that i could use cash payment for monthly installment of flat instead of cpf ?

how do we reject? have to write in? i had a queue no. of 2xxx and thought there was no hope but received email from hdb to go for selection. thing is, flats left are BTO which is due in for completion in 2012 and i cant wait that long...

i thot the new policy only for those applying BTO ?

Flat selection is coming soon on feb 25th.

a week ago received letter from hdb to come and select flat.but as i am in urgent need of flat ,i would only be able to select a flat with the keys available.

kinda anxious though... just hoping to get any flat that is being available ..

congrats on selecting a flat...hope everything goes fine for u ...

is it a possible that i could use cash payment for monthly installment of flat instead of cpf ?

hi nesh .. so u got ur flat already? please share ur story :)

hi nesh .. so u got ur flat already? please share ur story :)

story goes like this... no houses with keys available on that special day... only with bto with 3-4 yrs of wait.. so decided to reject that offer and back in april this year to apply again for half yearly sale... sick and tired of life..

why is it that nowadays hdb releases flats in small quantity.. 400 +

total applicants is 10,000

what is happening in here ?

in that case when am i going to get a house ? 2020 or 2050 ?

mentally very stressed...

story goes like this... no houses with keys available on that special day... only with bto with 3-4 yrs of wait.. so decided to reject that offer and back in april this year to apply again for half yearly sale... sick and tired of life..

but why dun get resales, i face similar problem so i go into resales

official reason is that hdb stockpile of unsold flats is very low. u are better off going for resale, targetting sers areas or buying sers flats. balloting in bto/dbss/half yearly is lottery. dun waste time if u need a flat....

official reason is that hdb stockpile of unsold flats is very low. u are better off going for resale, targetting sers areas or buying sers flats. balloting in bto/dbss/half yearly is lottery. dun waste time if u need a flat....

how to identify SERS areas ? any clues ?

i am deeply thinking of going to resales,afraid the cov wld be very high .

wld i be able to get an hdb loan if i go to resale ?

how to identify SERS areas ? any clues ?

i am deeply thinking of going to resales,afraid the cov wld be very high .

wld i be able to get an hdb loan if i go to resale ?

Hints of possible SERS sites are minimal upgrading involving the blocks and surrounding area. no addition of utility room, alot of empty shop spaces at void deck compared to the past etc. In short, a significant difference in condition of targetted blocks against those in the same area. No surefire way of knowing. Important thing is to make sure u like the flat and its neighbourhood if it doesn't get enbloc after purchase!

Whether u get hdb loan is dependent on whether u have had two concessionary loans before and combined income. Amount of loan would then be dependent on your financial state determined by HLE application.

so sorry to hear that :(

me also was very stressed .. have been waiting for almost 3 years .. that's why decided to buy resale .. now my unit almost done with renovation .. planning to shift in this thursday .. hope everything will go well :)

wish u luck also nesh .. hope u find ur dream flat soon :) dont give too much hope with the HDB Sales thing .. otherwise u'll feel more & more stress ...