Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mav7256

Quote For Minor Renovation Work On 5rm Flat

Hi All,

We just got our keys for our resale 5 rm flat. We were referred to this ID and got this quote from one of the project managers. We are only doing minor renovation as our flat is generally renovated by previous owner.

1.) Provide labour to install 02 nos toilet bowl & 1no wash basin with tap .$270

2.) Provide labour to install storage tank at common toilet , $ 95

3.) Remove all bathroom fixtures (taps, shower heads, on both master's and common toilet & disposal of debris. $250

4) To fabricate 1 no bifold door at ktchen entrance with glass & laminate fininshing. $680

5) General cleaning & chemical wash for whole house. $250

6)Conceal 02 nos lighting point **** &dining hall . $250

7)Provide labour to install 8nos light fitting .( light fitting provide by owner) $160

8) To fabicate suspended vanity cabinet at common toilet in laminate finishing . $300

9) To paint whole house nippon inclusive of door frame & expose piping . $1200

10) Provide labour to install all bathroom fixture .$180

All are labor costs only (except for painting, common toilet cabinet and bifold door at kitchen) and we will be buying everything ourselves (lightings, bathroom fixtures, heater, etc).

Is this quote expensive? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

We just got our keys for our resale 5 rm flat. We were referred to this ID and got this quote from one of the project managers. We are only doing minor renovation as our flat is generally renovated by previous owner.

1.) Provide labour to install 02 nos toilet bowl & 1no wash basin with tap .$270

2.) Provide labour to install storage tank at common toilet , $ 95

3.) Remove all bathroom fixtures (taps, shower heads, on both master's and common toilet & disposal of debris. $250

4) To fabricate 1 no bifold door at ktchen entrance with glass & laminate fininshing. $680

5) General cleaning & chemical wash for whole house. $250

6)Conceal 02 nos lighting point **** &dining hall . $250

7)Provide labour to install 8nos light fitting .( light fitting provide by owner) $160

8) To fabicate suspended vanity cabinet at common toilet in laminate finishing . $300

9) To paint whole house nippon inclusive of door frame & expose piping . $1200

10) Provide labour to install all bathroom fixture .$180

All are labor costs only (except for painting, common toilet cabinet and bifold door at kitchen) and we will be buying everything ourselves (lightings, bathroom fixtures, heater, etc).

Is this quote expensive? Thanks!

What's the exact dimension of the toilet cabinet? Pls PM

me your ID, and let's compare as I have a few quotations already.

Thanks.

when you purchase the bathroom accessories, u can get the service from the hardware shop ..it's much more cheaper than you get from contractor and they need to earn the money as well...if you want, drop by at Universal Union at Geylang Road to buy those accessories and ask the shop ppl to provice the service to install those things.I get mine down from Universal Union, charge me the labour to install the WC just for $80...........

Hi Mave7256, all the bathroom services looks like on the higher end bec u engaged ID, ID subcontract & then mark up.

U can ask the supplier to provide installation service, but you still need to compare. Some of the shops does not have inhouse people, so they subcontract and they mark up.

U can also engage plumber direct to ensure no middle man costs, this was what i did.

Is universal union the one at lorong 44? I know of one shop at lorong 44, always advertise on ST, thei ads are very attractive but when u go there to actually purchase, they will tell u something else. Misleading ad.

when you purchase the bathroom accessories, u can get the service from the hardware shop ..it's much more cheaper than you get from contractor and they need to earn the money as well...if you want, drop by at Universal Union at Geylang Road to buy those accessories and ask the shop ppl to provice the service to install those things.I get mine down from Universal Union, charge me the labour to install the WC just for $80...........

hi

Since i am new to renovation, this $80 inclusive of removal of WC. if not how much it will be?.

thanks in advance

hi

Since i am new to renovation, this $80 inclusive of removal of WC. if not how much it will be?.

thanks in advance

If you guy want minor minor renovation job. You can try mine. See signature.

hihi, uguys can try email to ong_umi@yahoo.com

they r groups of freelance designer.

services provided r :

space planning etc.

Can email ur floorplan & requirements for a quote with no obligations :yamseng: