Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jon88

Stainless Steel Table Legs

Dear all,

I am thinking of customising my own marble top table. Manage to source for the marble slab but need help on who I can engage to fabricate the stainless steel legs & to put them together. Would appreciate your kind advise on this, thanks!

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all,

I am thinking of customising my own marble top table. Manage to source for the marble slab but need help on who I can engage to fabricate the stainless steel legs & to put them together. Would appreciate your kind advise on this, thanks!

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Not sure if they have any stainless steel legs but you may try Comfort Furnishing. They do sales several designs of table legs. A friend of mine bought the legs from Comfort to go with his round marble table too. http://www.comfortfurniture.com.sg/viewfreshproduct.jsp

Thanks for your advise. Just to add, the table is 1.8m by 1m. Thus would require a 4-legged structure to hold the weight

Edited by jon88

Hi, if you managed to get something for your marble table legs, could you pm me the contact or drop a message here? I have a piece of small granite top, hoping to get 4 legs (wood or stainless steel) to turn it into a coffee table for my cosy area.

I have seen this Comfort website previously, but their table legs are quite limited, not what I am looking for. I have also tried ikea but their legs are too low for me. Don't know where else I can just buy table legs.

Actually I was told Comfort do customised as well. Besides, they have more designs in their warehouse then website. Another possibility is look up the yellow pages and look for carpenters to custom make bah...

Thanks for your advise. Just to add, the table is 1.8m by 1m. Thus would require a 4-legged structure to hold the weight

I think your table frame needs to be 6 legged.

If u choose square or rectangular stainless steel tubing, the hairline finishing is cheaper than the BA finishing.

For round tubing, the BA is cheaper than hairline.

Ask your fabricator to use at least 3mm thk for sealing the leg and use 3/8" thk stud with nylon as glide for levelling and protection to your floor as the marble top should be quite heavy.

Hey,

- my kitchen pull-out table though is different frm wat u intended 2 do, i find its kinda similar concept. See e pix below, ignore e paper-tape on e granite top & e plastic wraped around e legs.

- it is made up of Black Galaxy granite, solid plywood, 1 set 3-track runners, 1 pcs square hollow section polished stainless steel legs.

- basically, e design -> polished stainless steel legs (A-shape design) is screw 2 e thk plywood below which inturn is glued 2 e granite top. e other side which is at e tall cabinet side is supported by runners on plywood support. In fact, dis granite worktop is 3ft x 1ft, its kinda heavy oleady.

- for ur case of 1.8m x 1m marble, i gues it wld b much heavier. Definitely gota do a box frame 2 support e slab, regardless wats e legs design & how u gona connect e marble 2 e legs support.

- ask ur marble supplier lah, i belief they hav e contacts.

- if u stil nid e contact, i do hav some1 in mind. U gota bring watever sample pix & discuss wif e person-in-charge.

- but price i guess wil b kinda on e high side. If polished stainless steel mayb between $500 - $750.

Hairline finished wld b cheaper but less appealing. On e whole, its stil cheaper than retail if can get e marble slab at a cheap rate.

- PM mi if u stil nid e contact.

:rolleyes:

f_DSC00159m_e2c6efa.jpg

f_DSC00154m_693ed1e.jpg

I'm oso looking for someone to fabricate stainless steel legs for my table top. I've 2 pieces of remaining granite cutout from my kitchen top. Wanted to "transform" them into coffee table and side table. My ID quoted me $700 a piece... :jawdrop:

Please help... :(

I'm oso looking for someone to fabricate stainless steel legs for my table top. I've 2 pieces of remaining granite cutout from my kitchen top. Wanted to "transform" them into coffee table and side table. My ID quoted me $700 a piece... :jawdrop:

Please help... :(

Edited by gladyslim

Pm u a direct fabricator.

can you send contact of the fabricator to my email account pangsh@singnet.com.sg. many thanks.

Pm u a direct fabricator.

hello, can i have the contacts of the fabricator too....

thanks a zillions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blues_bleu@yahoo.com.sg

"Have you check your yellow page? For sure there is a company that offer that.. Check it first before asking.."

"for sure that there are lot's of online store that sell that.. just search it.."

"Google it mate.. For sure you will find a online shop just right for your needs.."

"Do you try to search in other sites?? There are really lots of online shop and I'm sure that you will find one there.."

Use it wisely bro!

:D