Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

A Unique Love Nest By The Blue Riverview

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow... a lovely 'condo-like' flat at Sembawang

my fav actually. but by the time our turn, no more unit left liao :(

I selected my unit in May 1997, got it in 2000 TOP, sold it off in 2005, and they were plenty EAs left over for walkin. Wonder when does the leasehold starts.?

I selected my unit in May 1997, got it in 2000 TOP, sold it off in 2005, and they were plenty EAs left over for walkin. Wonder when does the leasehold starts.?

Dun get what u mean by leasehold starts.

I would put the dinner table in the balcony ... for Al-Fresco dinning experience..

Morning, I can read my newspaper and have a cuppa coffee...

Lunch Time, I can drink my ice lemon tea

Night time, I can have my wine..

Supper Time, I can have my beer..

Best, if you have running water feature in the balcony to keep it cool always..

I would put the dinner table in the balcony ... for Al-Fresco dinning experience..

Morning, I can read my newspaper and have a cuppa coffee...

Lunch Time, I can drink my ice lemon tea

Night time, I can have my wine..

Supper Time, I can have my beer..

Best, if you have running water feature in the balcony to keep it cool always..

Ya is a gd idea but then i have to carry food from the kitchen to balcony is a long way. Perhaps i can put a small coffee table there.

Congrates on your new place! Suggest do a door at the study entrance so mroe privacy. Kitchen will be very small but fridge in it is a good idea coz service balcony after washer (and dryer maybe) will be quite pack liao.

Are you staying in blk B? It was our first house, looking at your pics really make me missed the place. :rolleyes:

The holes below the windows are such a silly and ugly design from the hdb, I've even heard one auntie telling another one the designer's family member must be a carpenter eyeing for biz in the few blocks, the few holes can help him earn extra money. LOL! The odd shape design especially the living room is a challenge to your designer, and I've seen people turning the study area into a kitchen (it's a bit warm doing cooking in the kitchen) as there's a window along the corridor. I wonder what they do to the actual kitchen?

keltong, now a big headache meeting so many problems.

L.er, ya agreed with u but now meeting some problems coz i diy my own with limited budget.

keltong, now a big headache meeting so many problems.

L.er, ya agreed with u but now meeting some problems coz i diy my own with limited budget.

Thanks pal, I have chosen another solid surface which is different brand n has the pink shades. By the way, the H1018T laminates my carpenter does not have so he replaces a lighter shade of pink for me.

Here are the photos of my kitchen cabinet:

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

I think there are not enough kitchen storage. Thinking of removing the 2 top cabinets and to build more top cabinets or do u guys have any ideas how to add on more storage space?