Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

A Unique Love Nest By The Blue Riverview

If you don't mind DIY i think IKEA also has some shelves that are pretty sturdy too... got a few shelves for my mum's bomb shelter and was pretty quick & easy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh i bought it from Yee Sin Repair & Installation Services. U can call them at 64547335 or 62800518. Service and installation good.

Hi, can share the price you pay for the shelves? Thinkiing of getting too :)

Around 200+. It depends on ur size u wan. Is best u call them.

Hi simpleguy80, I just got a resales of the same unit that you have (137sqm). Mine is one of the round block with unblock facing towards the sembawang river. I went around looking for apartments in Sembawang and finally settle at this place as I found it unique. Below the apartment is the river park which makes the place very pleasant. Furthermore, I see that this is a quiet and clean place.

Anything that you want to share on this place? My first appointment is 12th March 2010, so it will be quite some times away. I do not normally drive to work because my the other half uses the car. I would walk to MRT station, do you think it's far?

Thanks and hope to join your neighbourhood soon.

Hi simpleguy80, I just got a resales of the same unit that you have (137sqm). Mine is one of the round block with unblock facing towards the sembawang river. I went around looking for apartments in Sembawang and finally settle at this place as I found it unique. Below the apartment is the river park which makes the place very pleasant. Furthermore, I see that this is a quiet and clean place.

Anything that you want to share on this place? My first appointment is 12th March 2010, so it will be quite some times away. I do not normally drive to work because my the other half uses the car. I would walk to MRT station, do you think it's far?

Thanks and hope to join your neighbourhood soon.

I dun know what u need to know about this place. So far is quite pleasant only sometimes u can hear the mrt passing by due to its quietness. If u know the short cut to MRT it wont be far. Haha u can also ask ur partner to drive u to mrt if u r lazy. Welcome to the neighbourhood.