Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dickchingus

Seahorse Hecom

Hi guys!

For those who are looking around for bedframe, sofa, pillows, bedsheet etc.. Go down to Compass Point asap..

They having 50% sale right now but till when, not sure.. They said must depends on HQ..

it's **** cheap.. Got a 9' sofa for only $529.50 and a queen size storage bed frame for $429.50.. :bleah: saved alot, man.. it's a great bargain esp now everythin increased.. Free installation and delivery if purchase more than 1k.. Jus a recommendation.. still havent decided wan to get e memory mattress.. cost abt $549 ba..

heard tat all brand of mattress are goin to increase by at least 20% by nov and furn too.. haiz.. :( $$$... luckily wife pull me down to @@ if not also dunno.. very heng.. :sport-smiley-004:

jus a cheap bargain to share w u guys...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys!

For those who are looking around for bedframe, sofa, pillows, bedsheet etc.. Go down to Compass Point asap..

They having 50% sale right now but till when, not sure.. They said must depends on HQ..

it's **** cheap.. Got a 9' sofa for only $529.50 and a queen size storage bed frame for $429.50.. :bleah: saved alot, man.. it's a great bargain esp now everythin increased.. Free installation and delivery if purchase more than 1k.. Jus a recommendation.. still havent decided wan to get e memory mattress.. cost abt $549 ba..

heard tat all brand of mattress are goin to increase by at least 20% by nov and furn too.. haiz.. :( $$$... luckily wife pull me down to @@ if not also dunno.. very heng.. :sport-smiley-004:

jus a cheap bargain to share w u guys...

Hi, thanks for sharing. Jus in case u do not know...they have been having this 50% sales for the longest time. Bought a sofa bed last Nov and they also told me the same thing. Up till today, the whole shop still on this sales thingy wor... zz

Hi, thanks for sharing. Jus in case u do not know...they have been having this 50% sales for the longest time. Bought a sofa bed last Nov and they also told me the same thing. Up till today, the whole shop still on this sales thingy wor... zz

last nov?? u mean in 2007?? well, i'm not sure abt it wor.. jus pull dickchingus to buy.. cos cant afford most of e storage bed frame.. since it's cheap, y not.. might b goin back tml to buy their mattress.. hee..

they have been having this so-called 50% all year long.

same for some shops, always on annivesary sale, seems like they celebrate their anniversary everyday, from 1st jan till 31 Dec.

same for some shops, always on annivesary sale, seems like they celebrate their anniversary everyday, from 1st jan till 31 Dec.

ohh.. i thought it's once in a while have sale.. thought we so heng to go during their 50% sale.. haiz..

That's exactly my point lor. So no losses if you cannot buy today. Buy tomolo lor.... :dancingqueen:

thinking to get the diamond mattress in king... anyone noe how much?

do they got delivery problem? can deliver fast (within 1 week)?

thinking to get the diamond mattress in king... anyone noe how much?

do they got delivery problem? can deliver fast (within 1 week)?

We bought their storage bed frame, diamond queen size mattress and the sofa ard 1.9k... Think the king size mattress chld be ard 600 plus. From our delivery no problem, they called before they delivered over. ... If they got stock they will deliver to u quite fast... Cos the sales told us at most they gonna store the items for us is 2mths max... :dunno:

We bought their storage bed frame, diamond queen size mattress and the sofa ard 1.9k... Think the king size mattress chld be ard 600 plus. From our delivery no problem, they called before they delivered over. ... If they got stock they will deliver to u quite fast... Cos the sales told us at most they gonna store the items for us is 2mths max... :dunno:

thanks thanks :sport-smiley-003:

how's the mattress? will it b too hard? need some time to get used to?

thanks thanks :sport-smiley-003:

how's the mattress? will it b too hard? need some time to get used to?

So far so good.... if i dun remember wrongly is hard on 1 side and the other is slightly softer.. we are sleeping on the hard side... i would say it is jus nice. good for those wif back problem.. last time was using their healthy mattress, the hardness is comparable to diamond mattress. find it good that why this time round switch to the diamond mattress

Edited by ilove6969

So far so good.... if i dun remember wrongly is hard on 1 side and the other is slightly softer.. we are sleeping on the hard side... i would say it is jus nice. good for those wif back problem.. last time was using their healthy mattress, the hardness is comparable to diamond mattress. find it good that why this time round switch to the diamond mattress

thanks so much for the fast reply. think will go down CWP to see see.

can go influence my DH to buy :dancingqueen:

No problem.... We bought ours from CWP too.... I think it is worth the money.. I had got a fren who had been using the heathly mattress since her wedding in Yr 2000 till now and hardness is still there.. Was influence by her that why bought the healthy mattress and now upgrade to diamond mattress ...

For delivery, it depends on their schedule. Most weekends, evening delivery are full for at least 3-4 weeks ahead according to our experience.

anyone bought memory or diamond mattress can share? which is better? i only know memory is slightly softer. dont want too hard but i remb 1 sales person said memory is not good for hunch back? dont know if its true...

anyone bought memory or diamond mattress can share? which is better? i only know memory is slightly softer. dont want too hard but i remb 1 sales person said memory is not good for hunch back? dont know if its true...

hi, i bought diamond. 50% off it depend which u like.